Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Nonlinear
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone?

1/31/13 8:34 PM
Nonlinear

Fat guy in a track suit just pinned a guido it was pretty compelling.

1/31/13 8:41 PM
TheZa
133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why the fuck are they still doing this Brother Of Abyss thing?  Robbie E was actually funny.  When he wiped his ass with the notebook and then smelled it I LOL'd.  Now Chavo is speaking Mexican at a British show.  

1/31/13 8:43 PM
TheZa
133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is the first show I've watched in months, so I'm a little out of the loop.  This fucking stinks, though.  Aries and Roode are some of their best guys, so they take them out of the main event and team them up so that Junkie Hardy can run with the title and feud with who now?  

1/31/13 8:50 PM
MMAhaiku
275 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I turned it on to fall asleep to, my wife leans up to see what I just flipped to:

"What is this?"

"Wrestling."

"Like, a cheesy WWE?"

"Exactly." Phone Post
1/31/13 9:02 PM
TheZa

Why the fuck is SoCal Val still employed by TNA?  She looks like a fat faced fish.  Seriously, her face swelled up like that girl from Poltergeist.  

1/31/13 9:06 PM
DreamoflickingcreamoffPettisstream
128 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brooke lookin hella fine though. Phone Post
1/31/13 9:14 PM
Violentguy
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm just here for a possible Assmacher sighting. Phone Post
1/31/13 9:17 PM
armbarheelhook
95 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

velvet still lookn HAWT..! Phone Post
1/31/13 9:18 PM
TheZa

Velvet Sky is fucking hot but her Goldberg tattoo is a huge turn off.  

1/31/13 9:22 PM
armbarheelhook
95 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Velvet won't drink my homemade protein shake..? maybe i made it too thick..? lol Phone Post
1/31/13 9:30 PM
TheZa

armbarheelhook - Velvet won't drink my homemade protein shake..? maybe i made it too thick..? lol Phone Post
If that promo was allegorical, then Velvet likes to drink piss Phone Post
1/31/13 9:34 PM
armbarheelhook

TheZa -
armbarheelhook - Velvet won't drink my homemade protein shake..? maybe i made it too thick..? lol Phone Post
If that promo was allegorical, then Velvet likes to drink piss Phone Post
haha.. so true.!! i guess she is into that freaky sado stuff.. waiting for the velvet sky bukakke video... Phone Post
1/31/13 9:34 PM
Wee Bey Jr
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So they make a table match and go crazy with the "oh my god.... this plays right into Bully Ray!" When last I checked Dvon has been in quite a few table matches himself. Phone Post
1/31/13 9:37 PM
Violentguy
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Are those dorks with Angle gonna join assholes and elbows or what? Phone Post
1/31/13 9:38 PM
armbarheelhook

seems Aces & Eights got a pretty big stable goin.. Mr. Asshole, Devon, Taz, Knox... who am i forgetting..? Phone Post
1/31/13 9:39 PM
Wee Bey Jr
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

armbarheelhook - seems Aces & Eights got a pretty big stable goin.. Mr. Asshole, Devon, Taz, Knox... who am i forgetting..? Phone Post
Gallows Phone Post
1/31/13 9:44 PM
TheZa

Bully Ray is the secret leader, right? His face acting is so over the top that it actually seems like his character is playing a character. Phone Post
1/31/13 9:50 PM
Wee Bey Jr

That's what I am guessing too. Plus they're making a huge deal about how Hogan didn't trust him and now he loves him. Phone Post
1/31/13 9:50 PM
armbarheelhook

TheZa - Bully Ray is the secret leader, right? His face acting is so over the top that it actually seems like his character is playing a character. Phone Post
nope. i dont think so.. i think the leader is someone behind the scenes.. i.e. bitchoff, jj, D-Lo, or possibly even Al Snow.. i remember snow was going apeshit over that joey ryan character. Phone Post
1/31/13 9:59 PM
armbarheelhook

although it would be kinda funny if it was revealed to be Brooke Hogan.. she comes out in a bikini top wit da vest on then starts making out with devon infrnt of ger father and her husband bully..

they would freak the hell out and devon would say something to bully like brooke likes chocolate milk.. ? complete mind fuck to both of them.. but.. alas... it prolly wont happen. Phone Post
1/31/13 10:02 PM
Dos Huevos Gigante
440 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL.

The NWO just added The American Males.
1/31/13 10:02 PM
TheZa

Oh NOES not Garrett!!!! Phone Post
1/31/13 11:00 PM
Nonlinear

K so there are a lot of Aces and 8s guys and hogan's daughter.  Ah, nepotism.  Neat I guess.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.