UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> SN bet

1/31/13 8:37 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Tylervic
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fitch vs Maia
I got Maia
30 days if decision
60 day if finish
Will change for a longer length if any taker wants to. Phone Post
1/31/13 8:40 PM
SubbedZER0
342 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'll take this sir, been lookin to catch the first s/n bet, you win i'll buy you a blue homie (don't really know the works of that though). I lose i'll take the 30-60 Days. Good call?

1/31/13 8:41 PM
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
452 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SubbedZER0 - 

I'll take this sir, been lookin to catch the first s/n bet, you win i'll buy you a blue homie (don't really know the works of that though). I lose i'll take the 30-60 Days. Good call?

Take this

1/31/13 8:43 PM
Tylervic
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sounds like a deal. So if I win I get a blue name. If you win you change my name for 60 days?
Is that a deal? Phone Post
1/31/13 8:47 PM
SubbedZER0
342 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tylervic -  Sounds like a deal. So if I win I get a blue name. If you win you change my name for 60 days?
Is that a deal? Phone Post

I'm in brotha. I like this bet as i'm really not sure who walks out with this one.

1/31/13 8:51 PM
Tylervic

Yeah will be a close fight Maia has looked great at 170 though Phone Post
1/31/13 8:56 PM
SubbedZER0

Agreed, Maia makes this fight. Watching Eric Silva/Jon Fitch on the countdown show just now didn't make me feel too good when they replayed Silva sinking in the RNC lol.

1/31/13 8:56 PM
Naughtiidawg
283 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SubbedZER0 -

U just said.. If he wins.. U buy him blue.. If he wins.. U take the 30-60days sn bet? Phone Post
1/31/13 9:02 PM
SubbedZER0

thats the losers terms either way, 30-60 days depending on finish or decision, if you aren't betting don't stop to call out......homie.

1/31/13 9:09 PM
SubbedZER0

To make it official

If I lose:

You get the blue/Name me up for 30-60

If you lose:

You's be getting a name for 30-60

I'm taking the double loss if it happens to prove my worth so to speak as i'm a betting man.

1/31/13 9:12 PM
Tylervic

How about I double the days on my behalf to make it a fairer for the both? Phone Post
1/31/13 9:17 PM
SubbedZER0

Cool with me bud, i like that one. 

I lose

Same terms as above

You lose

60 days

BAM!

1/31/13 9:31 PM
Tylervic

done deal!!
1/31/13 9:36 PM
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
452 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm pretty sure only GSP can win a decision over Jon Fitch.

Maia's gotta sub him if he wants to win.

1/31/13 10:32 PM
Naughtiidawg
283 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SubbedZER0 -

thats the losers terms either way, 30-60 days depending on finish or decision, if you aren't betting don't stop to call out......homie.

I got an ongoing bet on reem bs BF!
Not a call out homie!!! You got the best bet so far!!! Good lucks to boff of you'se!!! i also belief only gsp as of right now can decision broke fitch at this time... but welterweight maia looks amazing as of late since he became "Weltermaia" Phone Post
1/31/13 10:34 PM
SubbedZER0

Naughtiidawg - 
SubbedZER0 -

I got an ongoing bet on reem bs BF!
Not a call out homie!!! You got the best bet so far!!! Good lucks to boff of you'se!!! i also belief only gsp as of right now can decision broke fitch at this time... but welterweight maia looks amazing as of late since he became "Weltermaia" Phone Post

Good luck to you as well bud! I agree with the 'Weltermaia', the submission of Story was a great finish

2/2/13 11:03 PM
Tylervic

Bump Phone Post
2/3/13 1:18 AM
Tylervic

Bump Phone Post
2/3/13 3:01 AM
Tylervic

Gunna own up Phone Post
2/3/13 10:23 AM
Naughtiidawg

Where is subzero? Guess he didnt watch te main event eh Phone Post
2/3/13 1:50 PM
SubbedZER0

LOL where u at in my PMs vic? I already messaged you last night right after you won!

I'm at work on your blue, what am I applyin for in the name change?

2/3/13 1:53 PM
SubbedZER0

Mods, if someone catches this can you PM me and get the ball rollin on upgradin this man's acct/my name change?

If not i'll set up a pro for you in a hour or so.

2/3/13 1:56 PM
SubbedZER0

Naughtiidawg -  Where is subzero? Guess he didnt watch te main event eh Phone Post

Did you get the W in your bet? Some crazy results last night. 

2/3/13 2:10 PM
Naughtiidawg

SubbedZER0 -
Naughtiidawg -  Where is subzero? Guess he didnt watch te main event eh Phone Post

Did you get the W in your bet? Some crazy results last night. 

No... Reem lost... I was happy he lost... Hands down bullshyt made me root for bigfoot for the win!!! Hope reem learn his lessons... He is an elite stryker... But anything can happen... "INSIDE THE OCTAGON!"

U are a noble poster!
Indeed... Fitched being on the outside looking in from that match was sweet... He got "out-fitched" ... Tyler woodley was a beast last night... And big foot "muahmad ali-ing" over the reem was dope!!! Phone Post
2/3/13 2:14 PM
SubbedZER0

I had Reem winning as well. But it is MMA you're right, and Bigfoot and especially WelterMaia impressed me tremendously last night in their fights. 

You are noble as well sir, we will see in a matter of time what my new name will be........

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.