UnderGround Forums

ConspiracyGround >> Where is EVIL YOSHIDA?

1/31/13 9:54 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Redneck
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He's hardly been around since a handful of mods decided to stop his message from reaching his huge fan base.

I understand why he isn't interested in the CG, there's no one to really enlighten as the general public post on the OG and don't know about this forum. The high number of people with OG phone apps, cannot access this forum either.

It's a shame, he brought a lot to this place and was very popular with the vast majority of the members.

I hope he finds his way back here, but I'll understand if he doesn't.

1/31/13 10:37 PM
Redneck
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

gracie - 

He's getting laid now lol

LOL, well in that case, I wish him all the best.

1/31/13 11:19 PM
EVILYOSHIDA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey redneck. I'm still around, it's just demoralizing to know that your thread can be moved ad hoc to a sub-forum for any reason whatsoever.

the appeal is to introduce the non-initiated into truthful things.. and also to get a reaction from the deniers.

I actually like the deniers, because it allows me to refine my arguments.

the CG is a good place and I like posting here however we are all preaching to the choir.
1/31/13 11:39 PM
Redneck

Edited: 01/31/13 11:39 PM
EVILYOSHIDA - Hey redneck. I'm still around, it's just demoralizing to know that your thread can be moved ad hoc to a sub-forum for any reason whatsoever.

the appeal is to introduce the non-initiated into truthful things.. and also to get a reaction from the deniers.

the CG is a good place and I like posting here however we are all preaching to the choir.

I hear ya man, i've escalated the problem but as of yet, haven't been able to come up with a solution that keeps the minority happy. We already know that the majority want the CT threads on the OG, so clearly this is being done to keep a select few people happy. It seems as if a few people would like to mold the OG in their image, and only allow discussion of stuff that they think is cool, like, "who would win in a fight between Raggedy Anne and Alice in Wonderland", or 'have you ever whacked off at work?'...well, i'm sure you get my point.

Sadly, the OG has become a microcosm of modern society, individual, deep thought process is strongly discouraged, whilst superficiality is strongly encouraged.

Oooh look, a shiny thing!

Just like in modern western society.

1/31/13 11:44 PM
EVILYOSHIDA

Redneck - 
EVILYOSHIDA - Hey redneck. I'm still around, it's just demoralizing to know that your thread can be moved ad hoc to a sub-forum for any reason whatsoever.

I hear ya man, i've escalated the problem but as of yet, haven't been able to come up with a solution that keeps the minority happy. We already know that the majority want the CT threads on the OG, so clearly this is being done to keep a select few people happy. It seems as if a few people would like to mold the OG in their image, and only allow discussion of stuff that they think is cool, like, "who would win in a fight between Raggedy Anne and Alice in Wonderland", or 'have you ever whacked off at work?'...well, i'm sure you get my point.

Sadly, the OG has become a microcosm of modern society, individual, deep thought process is strongly discouraged, whilst superficiality is strongly encouraged.

Good post. it is just lame.

it is one big nothing. 90% of the stuff there. many threads barely get any replies.

people want to know this stuff. our threads ARE POPULAR!

Ideally , I see the CG ground as a place where we can get more speculative. discuss more controversial topics.. and just have a more free and open discussion.

Like talking about who is the head of the conspiracy.. getting deeper into symbology etc.

but it's so sad.. like you said before, that in 2013 we are still trying to convince people there is a global agenda.

maybe the conspirators were correct in their assessment about the masses. they literally are just like cattle. as long as they get their new APP or widget, they are happy.. just like a cow that gets to chew on some grass.
2/1/13 12:04 AM
Redneck

Edited: 02/01/13 12:09 AM
EVILYOSHIDA - 
Redneck - 

Good post. it is just lame.

it is one big nothing. 90% of the stuff there. many threads barely get any replies.

people want to know this stuff. our threads ARE POPULAR!

Ideally , I see the CG ground as a place where we can get more speculative. discuss more controversial topics.. and just have a more free and open discussion.

Like talking about who is the head of the conspiracy.. getting deeper into symbology etc.

but it's so sad.. like you said before, that in 2013 we are still trying to convince people there is a global agenda.

maybe the conspirators were correct in their assessment about the masses. they literally are just like cattle. as long as they get their new APP or widget, they are happy.. just like a cow that gets to chew on some grass.

This shit is real popular, but its not going to work if every CT thread gets dumped here before the uneducated get a chance to see it. They want to be educated, but if you move the thread, many can't access it, especially if they are on their phone.

I've seen this happen before on the OG over the years, and eventually the offenders usually lose a bit of their influence, or get hauled into line, and things change for the better. It will be interesting to see what happens this time. I get the impression that it's not a major concern to anyone here whether the OG gets much support or not, their focus is obviously on building on the MMA related side of the site, but that almost seems small minded for any businessman. If you can make more money by selling Sprite and Coke, why would you just sell Coke?

CT threads were a part of what defined the OG, and dudes love reading those threads while they are stuck at work, because there's usually something in them that makes them go "wow, wtf?"

2/1/13 12:11 AM
EVILYOSHIDA

gracie - 

Evil is back!!!

Hey bro, you are trying to convert people. I am here to enlighten the people who seek knowledge.

I have no time for the deniers

Thanks for the welcome back.

yeah. at this point if they deny the worldwide agenda, they are just beyond hope.

there is no debate.

this isn't stuff like "is there a god?"

or is the "marxist view of history valid?"

or "is vitamin X good for you?"

this is just solid proven stuff you can know for sure. YOU SEE IT HAPPENING and THE ACCUSED ADMIT TO IT!
2/1/13 12:13 AM
Redneck

Edited: 02/01/13 12:13 AM

I like the potential for the CG to be a forum for people to support, once they've had their eyes opened a bit.

But, in order for their eyes to open, they need to be able to ask about this stuff on the OG.

2/1/13 12:15 AM
Redneck

Edited: 02/01/13 2:52 AM
gracie - 

I denied once as well even though the evidence was right in front of me.

It is in our nature to be in denial about such things.

But I litterally woke up one day from my sleep and I knew i could not deny anymore

It's healthy to deny things until you are satisfied that they are true.

But It's extremely unhealthy to remain in denial, even after years and years of the proof being in your face.

2/1/13 12:20 AM
EVILYOSHIDA

Redneck - 

I like the potential for the CG to be a forum for people to support, once they've had their eyes opened a bit.

But, in order for their eyes to open, they need to be able to ask about this stuff on the OG.

I agree.

It's awesome to talk about the finer details, but it's also important to unlock minds.

It is good for people to retain the integrity of their own mind.

I don't look down on people who don't know. at one point, I didn't know either and I denied it. I look down on people who DISPUTE proven facts.

I used to laugh at your symbology and beatles threads.. I did. Until I DECIDED TO LOOK AT THE EVIDENCE myself.. and I was shocked. there literally is a spiritual war that most of us cannot begin to imagine.
2/1/13 12:46 AM
EVILYOSHIDA

Redneck - 
gracie - 

But I litterally woke up one day from my sleep and I knew i could not deny anymore

It's healthy to deny things until you are satisfied that that are true.

But It's extremely unhealthy to remain in denial, even after years and years of the proof being in your face.

exactly. I denied it before because I didn't look.

I didn't deny the global agenda.. I've known this for over a decade.

I denied that they were using symbols and they had a mystery religion and stuff like that. but there is much truth to this.

i was into the surface stuff like financial shenagigans, geopolitics etc. without really understanding the underlying spiritual war. once you know this.. all the pieces fall into place. you don't even need to read the news anymore. YOu know what will happen, not the timing, but the trend. you know where it will trend.
2/1/13 12:54 AM
Redneck

EY, just got a reply from Jason.

As long as the thread topic isn't offensive (like saying kids weren't shot), or we dont spam with lots and lots of CT threads everyday, he's happy for the threads to be made on the OG again.

I'll make a new thread here to announce this.

2/1/13 12:56 AM
EVILYOSHIDA

Redneck - 

EY, just got a reply from Jason.

As long as the thread topic isn't offensive (like saying kids weren't shot), or we dont spam with lots and lots of CT threads everyday, he's happy for the threads to be made on the OG again.

I'll make a new thread here to announce this.

Cool. but again i think it is unclear.

What is "offensive"?

how much is too much?

i still think this leaves room for moving threads ad hoc.

Anything could be offensive.. heck the NWO is offensive even to me.
2/1/13 2:10 AM
Redneck

Edited: 02/01/13 2:44 AM

Well I think you just do your thing. You never posted the stuff that some people were carrying on about. Just go for it and we'll see what happens

2/1/13 2:48 AM
Redneck

Edited: 02/01/13 2:49 AM

"I used to laugh at your symbology and beatles threads.. I did. Until I DECIDED TO LOOK AT THE EVIDENCE myself.. and I was shocked. there literally is a spiritual war that most of us cannot begin to imagine.    "

I laughed at some of this stuff when I first heard about it too, but that's a part if the learning process. First you laugh, then you think about it, then you research it, then you find out if it's bullshit or not. That's why it's funny to see some of the ignorant and rude responses by people who hadn't even heard of the global agenda until they came here, and stil deny that it exists.

The only thing that they really insult, is people's intelligence.

2/1/13 5:15 AM
othree
149 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Redneck - 
gracie - 

It's healthy to deny things until you are satisfied that they are true.

Heh. Indeed.

2/3/13 4:54 PM
dustynothing
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I respect anyone who has the courage to bring a different perspective to things. For those in this thread, (as well as The Dean), if you ever decide to leave the OG and venture elsewhere on the internet, do us open minded individuals a favor an let us know where you go.
2/3/13 6:23 PM
MIKE
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ok so here is a thought for a thread...

Call it the beginners guide to the truth or something. I am all over the place with this stuff and I wouldn't mind a guide to follow. I read Fire in the Minds of Men on EY's suggestion but then what?
2/3/13 7:36 PM
Redneck

MIKE - Ok so here is a thought for a thread...

Call it the beginners guide to the truth or something. I am all over the place with this stuff and I wouldn't mind a guide to follow. I read Fire in the Minds of Men on EY's suggestion but then what?

That's a great idea, we should get a thread going.

2/3/13 10:28 PM
iputmightymousesupmyrectum
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Redneck - 
MIKE - Ok so here is a thought for a thread...

That's a great idea, we should get a thread going.

Please do this. Cheers.

Perhaps I will start a thread series - Something like "I want to believe - NWO", "I want to believe - Aliens" or I want to believe - Reptilians" etc on the OG that will allow open discussion from both sides of the fence. This might help stimulate some debate and allow new comers who want to learn more about these topics like me access to the information.

2/3/13 10:30 PM
MIKE
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think you guys should start the thread here and try to get the ideas together then bring it to the OG.

Just another thought
2/3/13 10:55 PM
Redneck

MIKE - I think you guys should start the thread here and try to get the ideas together then bring it to the OG.

Just another thought

Unfortunately, it would turn into a shitstorm if I move a thread to the OG from here, there's a lot of prejudice against we free thinkers. We can do this though, we just might have to promote the thread on the OG or something. It would work much better if we do it here, so we can keep it respectful.

2/3/13 11:01 PM
MIKE

Either way I'm in

2/6/13 1:59 AM
plasticonoband
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2/6/13 2:17 AM
EVILYOSHIDA

Edited: 02/06/13 7:26 AM
^ LOL.

I will still be posting on the CG.. will try to post on the OG less.

and I will be at the site www.evilyoshida.com more

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.