UnderGround Forums

ConspiracyGround >> Where is EVIL YOSHIDA?

2/3/13 11:01 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MIKE
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Either way I'm in

2/6/13 1:59 AM
plasticonoband
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2/6/13 2:17 AM
EVILYOSHIDA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/06/13 7:26 AM
^ LOL.

I will still be posting on the CG.. will try to post on the OG less.

and I will be at the site www.evilyoshida.com more
4/10/13 6:48 PM
jrrrrr
381 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

when did they put up this forum? I liked rednecks symbol thread....
4/14/13 12:37 PM
EVILYOSHIDA

I noticed this in the app update. there is a CG ground now.
8/5/13 10:24 AM
reelfoot
481 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I came over here for bigfoot pics, and monster stories.

I joined in 03 also, coincidence? Me and Evil are like siblings.

Who will be the republican and democrat nominations this presidential election? I no longer look forward to hopeful candidates. last election hurt my liver.
1/9/14 3:42 PM
EVILYOSHIDA

evilyoshida.com is down.
1/9/14 5:47 PM
EVILYOSHIDA

ddos again I think.

the site has been attacked way too many times already.
1/10/14 11:51 PM
Ooooh Yeah

Oh look the same 3 lovers holding each other balls talking about the same shit over and over again.....

Losers like company. Phone Post 3.0
1/11/14 3:11 AM
Ooooh Yeah

No not at all life has turned out well for me praise the lord! Phone Post 3.0
1/31/14 10:12 AM
CanadianMMA94
131 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

EVILYOSHIDA - Hey redneck. I'm still around, it's just demoralizing to know that your thread can be moved ad hoc to a sub-forum for any reason whatsoever.

the appeal is to introduce the non-initiated into truthful things.. and also to get a reaction from the deniers.

I actually like the deniers, because it allows me to refine my arguments.

the CG is a good place and I like posting here however we are all preaching to the choir.
Yoshida I'm new to the CG and have always been fascinated can you share some knowledge? Phone Post 3.0
2/4/14 6:00 PM
EVILYOSHIDA

^ yes. sign up. and the knowledge will be shared
2/4/14 6:16 PM
Jumbo Reverse Shrimp
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They should leave the conspiracy stuff alone and not try to hide it in a subforum. They should just make a stupid shit subforum for most of the OG threads.

Seems like a lot of people these days are afraid to talk about 9/11, etc. Sad.
2/4/14 6:18 PM
Jumbo Reverse Shrimp
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ooooh Yeah - Oh look the same 3 lovers holding each other balls talking about the same shit over and over again.....

Losers like company. Phone Post 3.0

This nigga jealous. What, no on at the NSA free to cup your balls?
2/5/14 6:46 PM
TJGTT_Halichap
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So, EY wasn't partyvanned? Good. Phone Post 3.0
2/15/14 9:20 AM
WhiskeyWithered
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

EVILYOSHIDA - ^ yes. sign up. and the knowledge will be shared
I just found CG, always love reading and listening to stuff like this. Phone Post 3.0
10/28/14 11:19 AM
yusul
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Redneck - 
EVILYOSHIDA - 
Redneck - 
EVILYOSHIDA - Hey redneck. I'm still around, it's just demoralizing to know that your thread can be moved ad hoc to a sub-forum for any reason whatsoever.

the appeal is to introduce the non-initiated into truthful things.. and also to get a reaction from the deniers.

I actually like the deniers, because it allows me to refine my arguments.

the CG is a good place and I like posting here however we are all preaching to the choir.

I hear ya man, i've escalated the problem but as of yet, haven't been able to come up with a solution that keeps the minority happy. We already know that the majority want the CT threads on the OG, so clearly this is being done to keep a select few people happy. It seems as if a few people would like to mold the OG in their image, and only allow discussion of stuff that they think is cool, like, "who would win in a fight between Raggedy Anne and Alice in Wonderland", or 'have you ever whacked off at work?'...well, i'm sure you get my point.

Sadly, the OG has become a microcosm of modern society, individual, deep thought process is strongly discouraged, whilst superficiality is strongly encouraged.

Oooh look, a shiny thing!

Just like in modern western society.

Good post. it is just lame.

it is one big nothing. 90% of the stuff there. many threads barely get any replies.

people want to know this stuff. our threads ARE POPULAR!

Ideally , I see the CG ground as a place where we can get more speculative. discuss more controversial topics.. and just have a more free and open discussion.

Like talking about who is the head of the conspiracy.. getting deeper into symbology etc.

but it's so sad.. like you said before, that in 2013 we are still trying to convince people there is a global agenda.

maybe the conspirators were correct in their assessment about the masses. they literally are just like cattle. as long as they get their new APP or widget, they are happy.. just like a cow that gets to chew on some grass.

This shit is real popular, but its not going to work if every CT thread gets dumped here before the uneducated get a chance to see it. They want to be educated, but if you move the thread, many can't access it, especially if they are on their phone.

I've seen this happen before on the OG over the years, and eventually the offenders usually lose a bit of their influence, or get hauled into line, and things change for the better. It will be interesting to see what happens this time. I get the impression that it's not a major concern to anyone here whether the OG gets much support or not, their focus is obviously on building on the MMA related side of the site, but that almost seems small minded for any businessman. If you can make more money by selling Sprite and Coke, why would you just sell Coke?

CT threads were a part of what defined the OG, and dudes love reading those threads while they are stuck at work, because there's usually something in them that makes them go "wow, wtf?"

i agree with you redneck. when long time poster kvr, the diy homesteader, gets alienated while the main page is focusing on transgendered athletes, it seems that the focus is mma.

i'd rather read posts by you and ey simply because i prefer original thinkers, even if we disagree. it certainly beats the whacking threats.
10/30/14 4:13 AM
Redneck
94 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ConspiracyGround, Curator
yusul - i agree with you redneck. when long time poster kvr, the diy homesteader, gets alienated while the main page is focusing on transgendered athletes, it seems that the focus is mma.

i'd rather read posts by you and ey simply because i prefer original thinkers, even if we disagree. it certainly beats the whacking threats.

Thanks man, I enjoy all kinds of topics and threads, but the 'alternative' type threads are always hugely popular and they often force people to think outside of their box, or open their eyes. Either way, they are generally fun.

It is a shame to see someone like kvr leave the forum, he brought a lot to the place.

10/30/14 5:01 AM
EVILYOSHIDA

KVR should make an account at ey.com to share his survival skill/natural living knowledge.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.