UnderGround Forums

Pro Wrestling Ground >> Feed Me Y2J? Wrestlemania Match Potentially Set.

1/31/13 10:59 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Barry_BondsMVP
877 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well as you may have been able to tell, Y2J has a short term contract to work from the Rumble to Wrestlemania. His current feud with Ziggler seems to be headed to end by Elimination Chamber. Then, it seems Ryback will be put into the occasion with Chris Jericho. Jericho was said to be "fully set" on Ryback being WWE Champion at Hell In A Cell last year and wants to rebuild Ryback to where he had fans before Christmas. Expect a big year for Ryback.
1/31/13 11:07 PM
Wee Bey Jr
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good for Jericho wanting to build up young talent. He always seems willing to do the job Phone Post
1/31/13 11:25 PM
Wee Bey Jr
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Does make me wonder if its gonna be similar to Jerichos WCW feud with Goldberg. Phone Post
2/1/13 2:12 AM
Stribo
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's great that Jericho appears to wanting to help build talent up. Phone Post
2/1/13 6:43 AM
ArtMinaj
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wee Bey Jr -  Does make me wonder if its gonna be similar to Jerichos WCW feud with Goldberg. Phone Post

I think Jericho's best work was during his WCW days.  He came out looking way better than Goldberg.  Would be funny to see him do that again with GoldbergV2.0. 

2/1/13 6:43 AM
ArtMinaj

Wee Bey Jr -  Does make me wonder if its gonna be similar to Jerichos WCW feud with Goldberg. Phone Post

I think Jericho's best work was during his WCW days.  He came out looking way better than Goldberg.  Would be funny to see him do that again with GoldbergV2.0. 

2/1/13 7:09 AM
Wiggy
207 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ArtMinaj - 

This to the millionth power.
2/1/13 8:39 AM
jju
159 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Would love to see him bring back Gotch Gracie
2/3/13 6:15 PM
ArtMinaj

stay off this forum you disturbed POS

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.