UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Overeem: I am going to f****** destroy you!

2/1/13 5:30 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Toquinho
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Maybe Reem is now planning to hurt him instead of just tko him.

I can imagine bas rutten thinking... Liver kickkkk!!!

Oh no.. Bitter bas dislines him now Phone Post
2/1/13 6:49 AM
Evzey
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd be scared Phone Post
2/1/13 7:49 AM
mijo
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tired of Overreem
2/1/13 8:55 AM
kungfugrip

Maybe had a little too much "coffee" this morning??
2/1/13 9:01 AM
overeemgoat
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WAR REEM
2/1/13 9:03 AM
greg39tigers

bigfoots gettin kicked in his bigliver
2/1/13 9:06 AM
Chris Power
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well, he's got 5 minutes to do it until he starts falling off the rails, so we shall see!

If not expect Bigfoot to whomp on him the last 2 rounds - and if it gets to that, Overeem aint surviving to a decision.
2/1/13 9:09 AM
MMA Architect
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hope the Reem mounts his back, peels off his scalp, fashions a fanny pack out of it, and puts it around Bigfoot's waist... FTW! Phone Post
2/1/13 9:33 AM
AJDavis
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Overeem has a challnege in fron of him. He should stop talking, and do more thinking about what he has to do to win. Personaly, Ithink he will get his ass whupped!
2/1/13 11:19 AM
PhallicObjekt
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I want to see reem win but I worry he is taking Bigfoot lightly. That man has been continuously improving since 2010 and looked phenominal in smashing fed or and Browne. The man is no slouch and a tall order for any fighter. Phone Post
2/1/13 11:22 AM
shaqitup
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Overeem is in a sour mood atm, he was mean mugging the hell out of Ariel in their interview.

2/1/13 11:30 AM
TheRealMrBeefy

Bigfoot certainly has a chance to win this - as any fighter can on any given night. If this fight stays standing then I heavily favor Reem. Bigfoots only chance is to bring this to the ground and if Werdum had problems getting the Reem on the mat in their second meeting then I think Bigfoot is going to have a really tough time.

I see this ending by Reem using his clinch and pounding Bigfoot's face and body badly with his knee's en route to a TKO/KO finish in the first. Phone Post
2/1/13 11:30 AM
BrCutter
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Snake28 - LETS GO REEM!!!!!!! Phone Post
He'll yeah. This has been a brutal wait. Phone Post
2/1/13 11:32 AM
BrCutter
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AJDavis - Overeem has a challnege in fron of him. He should stop talking, and do more thinking about what he has to do to win. Personaly, Ithink he will get his ass whupped!
AJ he only said it at the face off and in response to BF. Phone Post
2/1/13 11:33 AM
Herring In A Fur Coat

FightMatrix.com, MMA Rankings

I would love to see an upset here.

2/1/13 11:34 AM
Choochy
185 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

shaqitup -

Overeem is in a sour mood atm, he was mean mugging the hell out of Ariel in their interview.

Probably pissed off he can't punch bigfoot in the head because he'll break his hand. Phone Post
2/1/13 11:40 AM
AJDavis
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah, but he has been talking and talking and talking. Maybe its to throw bigfoot off emotionally, who knows. But anyone that thinks that Bigfoot is a cake walk simply does not understand fighting. To me, Overeem seems to be on more of a hype and ego trip, then standing in reality. Reality is, Bigfoot is a tough , mean, and formidable opponent. Overeem is really good when the fight is going his way, but he is not thatgood when things turn around. If Bigfoot stands in there, and Overeem cannot impose his will, Overeem will be in big trouble.
2/1/13 11:41 AM
Racer X
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/01/13 11:41 AM
MMA Architect -  I hope the Reem mounts his back, peels off his scalp, fashions a fanny pack out of it, and puts it around Bigfoot's waist... FTW! Phone Post

I probably needed to clean my monitor anyway, but thanks for making me spray it with my morning coffee.

2/1/13 11:59 AM
mmavixen
1111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like Bigfoot, but 

WAR REEM!

2/1/13 12:02 PM
epwar
607 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AJDavis - Yeah, but he has been talking and talking and talking. Maybe its to throw bigfoot off emotionally, who knows. But anyone that thinks that Bigfoot is a cake walk simply does not understand fighting. To me, Overeem seems to be on more of a hype and ego trip, then standing in reality. Reality is, Bigfoot is a tough , mean, and formidable opponent. Overeem is really good when the fight is going his way, but he is not thatgood when things turn around. If Bigfoot stands in there, and Overeem cannot impose his will, Overeem will be in big trouble.

Yes, tell Bigfoot to whoop that ass for me!

2/1/13 12:03 PM
The Chits
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hope Bigfoot wins. He really isn't getting the respect he deserves :(
2/1/13 12:03 PM
Bat21
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't see Reem losing this fight

2/1/13 12:04 PM
morse
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmavixen - 

I like Bigfoot, but 

WAR REEM!

+1 

2/1/13 12:12 PM
BrCutter

AJDavis - Yeah, but he has been talking and talking and talking. Maybe its to throw bigfoot off emotionally, who knows. But anyone that thinks that Bigfoot is a cake walk simply does not understand fighting. To me, Overeem seems to be on more of a hype and ego trip, then standing in reality. Reality is, Bigfoot is a tough , mean, and formidable opponent. Overeem is really good when the fight is going his way, but he is not thatgood when things turn around. If Bigfoot stands in there, and Overeem cannot impose his will, Overeem will be in big trouble.
Gotcha. You're right. I'm just catching up on it now. Phone Post
2/1/13 12:19 PM
Gokudamus stole my name
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AJDavis - Yeah, but he has been talking and talking and talking. Maybe its to throw bigfoot off emotionally, who knows. But anyone that thinks that Bigfoot is a cake walk simply does not understand fighting. To me, Overeem seems to be on more of a hype and ego trip, then standing in reality. Reality is, Bigfoot is a tough , mean, and formidable opponent. Overeem is really good when the fight is going his way, but he is not thatgood when things turn around. If Bigfoot stands in there, and Overeem cannot impose his will, Overeem will be in big trouble.

I expect you to be biased but come on. Overeem is the one talking? Bigfoot started the talking back in 2011 when he insinuated Overeem faked an injury to avoid fighting him

Then when Overeem signed to fight Junior, Bigfoot said "Overeem is a lion but will turn into a kitten when Junior hits him"

Then while promoting the fight, he started the whole "Overeem was created in a lab" "Overeem has lost the respect of MMA athletes because of taking testosterone"

Wich is pretty funny considering Bigfoot himself tested positive for anabolic steroids but now pretends like he is a sant. I know your excuse is that it was a supplement or contaminated or whatever but everyone has excuses including Overeem.

Bigfoot has been talking about him for years. And now its time to put up or shut up

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.