UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> Vitor Belfort

2/1/13 8:00 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Tylervic
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is it confirmed that he cheated? Phone Post
2/1/13 8:04 AM
tylerthebear
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No it isn't. Rumor is someone failed. But might be just a needed trt exemption Phone Post
2/1/13 8:06 AM
Tylervic
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He looked great I hope it wasn't him. Phone Post
2/1/13 9:09 AM
jTheHybridwolff
178 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Frontrow Brian tweeted this
everybody acts as if it came from some trusted source don't get me wrong Brian dose have breaking news once in a great while but come on really ?
Doesn't matter it was Vitor Threw
the head kicked him not a bottle of trt Phone Post
2/1/13 9:10 AM
Caught_clean
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

>Bottle of trt
2/1/13 9:10 AM
Caught_clean
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

But seriously agree steroids doing make you magic. Vitor trains his ass off.
2/1/13 9:12 AM
Chris Power
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm shocked anybody ever even cares - it's best to assume everybody's on SOMETHING, and expect that it'll all come out 5-10 years down the line.

Yes, that includes literally every single one of your favourite fighters - I couldn't care less how many tests they pass.
2/1/13 9:15 AM
Ktaco
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/01/13 9:18 AM
It was quite obvious that Vitor was on TRT. Whether we agree with it or not, it's legal at this point. If this whole failed test thing comes down to just not having the paperwork filled out then I think it's kind of ridiculous; mostly on Vitor's part for not doing something as simple as following procedure.

If it turns out that his ratio was way over the limit or he got caught doing something else then he should be punished accordingly.
2/1/13 9:21 AM
Middleweight Top Ten > Bisping
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jTheHybridwolff -  Frontrow Brian tweeted this
everybody acts as if it came from some trusted source don't get me wrong Brian dose have breaking news once in a great while but come on really ?

Oh, and you think that he would've kept that level of speed and strength that he showed to land the headkick in the second round if he was natural? Hell no he wouldn't have. TRT helped him win that fight whether he showed good technique or not, whether Bisping made a mistake or not. Don't fool yourself and act like this is no big deal.

2/1/13 9:22 AM
TheParrot
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This event was in Rio, no athletic commission.  If he was on trt, he only needed to notify Dana, which you can be  certain he would have.

2/1/13 9:30 AM
3rdLion
235 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Caught_clean - But seriously agree steroids doing make you magic. Vitor trains his ass off.
Of course you new to be skilled but don't fool yourself.

If steroids didn't matter, athletes wouldn't go to the extremes they do to use them without being exposed a well as the side effects they incur. Phone Post
2/1/13 9:41 AM
Caught_clean

Dont*

Did I say they dont matter? I said they arent magic and turn a bum into a top 10 figther. Its 2013, the elite are going to use every available substance to perform the best they can.
2/1/13 9:57 AM
40oztofreedom
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Maybe they should just stop bringing UFC's to these corrupted countires. Phone Post
2/1/13 9:58 AM
MentaL
528 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

frb said goldie was a junkie . 

2/1/13 10:07 AM
UGCTT croy_00
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MentaL -

Really? Ouch, not nice. Phone Post
2/1/13 10:10 AM
OGT

Chris Power - I'm shocked anybody ever even cares - it's best to assume everybody's on SOMETHING, and expect that it'll all come out 5-10 years down the line.

Yes, that includes literally every single one of your favourite fighters - I couldn't care less how many tests they pass.
Diaz isn't on shit... Still has problems with drug tests though :/ Phone Post
2/1/13 10:11 AM
mijo

Biggest damn cheater is on every Tuesday night. Phone Post
2/1/13 10:12 AM
mmavixen
1111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT croy_00 -
MentaL -

And a lot more than that. Phone Post
2/1/13 10:26 AM
t G G t
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The naivety of the fans with PED use in mma and sports is so bizarre. Phone Post
2/1/13 10:43 AM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

Middleweight Top Ten > Bisping - 

Oh, and you think that he would've kept that level of speed and strength that he showed to land the headkick in the second round if he was natural? Hell no he wouldn't have. TRT helped him win that fight whether he showed good technique or not, whether Bisping made a mistake or not. Don't fool yourself and act like this is no big deal.

You havent even seen any info that he DID test positive for anything. 

TATAME just confirmed the test results are not even back yet according to the Brazil commission. 

I know you're butthurt, but HELAX a little and wait for the truth.

2/1/13 10:45 AM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

TheParrot - 

This event was in Rio, no athletic commission.  If he was on trt, he only needed to notify Dana, which you can be  certain he would have.

Pretty sure Brazil has their own commission now as of this event...

2/1/13 10:55 AM
TheParrot
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
TheParrot - 

Pretty sure Brazil has their own commission now as of this event...

Yeah, I just read that on the story on the home page.

2/1/13 2:07 PM
jTheHybridwolff
178 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
Middleweight Top Ten > Bisping - 

You havent even seen any info that he DID test positive for anything. 

TATAME just confirmed the test results are not even back yet according to the Brazil commission. 

I know you're butthurt, but HELAX a little and wait for the truth.

Exactly Phone Post
2/1/13 5:32 PM
tylerthebear
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmavixen -
UGCTT croy_00 -
MentaL -

And a lot more than that. Phone Post
I remember that. Said he was in rehab Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.