UnderGround Forums

JKD UnderGround >> HLS protection video

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

2/1/13 10:35 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Joe Maffei
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is how they want us to protect ourselves and family...

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/shear_bravery_beats_guns_feds_d9BanDpupuVezePd6trYoM

If you can help me embed this better , Thanks... :-)
2/2/13 9:31 AM
Paul Hopkins
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joe,
have you watched this? this is a public meeting in ny about their safe gun law. 7 rd mags etc.

i think you will enjoy this. the speakers are telling the citizens how to go about registering their firearms, what they are allowed to do, what they are prohibited from doing.

http://youtu.be/Ol1SzjHPFGw
2/2/13 1:14 PM
Paul Hopkins
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The DHS website has some good. I am very interested in learning about and being proactive when it comes to WPV and AS situations.

Although there are no end all be all strategies or countermeasures, case studies show some common denominators and offer options for consideration.

JKD folks have been working with improvised weapons and looking at various scenarios over the years. Nothing really new. But being aware and proactive easily fades when people are not personally touched by violence. Phone Post
2/3/13 10:49 AM
Joe Maffei
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is the problem, people turn a blind eye to what is going on in their town, and communities. Nobody wants to be bothered, UNTIL it directly concerns them.
Paul I am very happy you want to be proactive.
I work with Ma Emergency Management Agency in my city.
Search and Rescue
EMT's and Emergency Response Units .

DHS, FEMA all have great tips to help with Emergency's they just don't follow through themselves. But WE can use that knowledge for ourselves and our home towns.

Society has lost the skills of bare basic living. No wonder kids these days have no values, no direction, no leadership with very poor role models.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.