UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Has your booty call ever...

2/1/13 5:19 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
hmb
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This reminds me of the time I got really drunk with this girl and ended up taking her back to my place. We fucked a few times and then passed out. Apparently the last time we fucked I tried to shove it in her ass. I woke up with the head of my cock in her butt. She had no idea because I was up first.

We went to grab breakfast and we were both still drunk, hungover, and feeling like shit. The kind of night where you drink tequilla and like 3 other alcohols, leaving you feeling like you were poisoned.

Well, while we were eating she gets sick and starts to vomit. He vomit reaction caused a fart which was poop filled because I had opened her butt up that night. She had no idea but complained that her ass hurt.
2/1/13 5:30 PM
LuketheSpook
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good story OP. One you two will tell your grandchildren! Phone Post
2/1/13 6:01 PM
NootSooNiiice
186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So ive read some pretty crazy shit on here that people have experienced or done. Not sure if I should be proud that this is something nobody on here has ever had happen to them or possibly something I should have kept to myself.

I mean I read on here about a guy using a guys hand to jerk himself off thinking it was a girls. Phone Post
2/1/13 6:02 PM
NootSooNiiice
186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LuketheSpook - Good story OP. One you two will tell your grandchildren! Phone Post
I have a feeling this will be a good one to tell at the bar while drinking with the friends. Phone Post
2/1/13 6:07 PM
MarsMan
247 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Be prepared = Bring diapers

2/1/13 6:14 PM
Rick_Cain
205 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In for more pics! Phone Post
2/1/13 6:14 PM
WillyMaunawili
135 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome thread!

Body looks good to me, I wouldn't stop banging her Phone Post
2/1/13 6:22 PM
Freeman
314 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL great thread!

2/1/13 6:43 PM
Stan Dan Wang

martymcfly - This is unfortunate, because from the pics she seems to have a nice ass. It takes a lot for me to just discard a booty call with a nice ass, but this may do it.

If she would have said something funny, or somehow someway pulled off doing something remotely cool after shitting......then I would allow myself to forget. But she started wiping shit everywhere, like that's gonna help. Bitch should have told a joke.

The Aristocrats!!!
2/1/13 6:49 PM
demcat
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I woulda immediately killed myself Phone Post
2/1/13 6:51 PM
NootSooNiiice

thirdleg - Did she say "poo'd"?
Ya... something like " were gonna have to stop cause I just pooed" Phone Post
2/1/13 6:55 PM
NHBDaddy
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Woodford Mike - 
NootSooNiiice -
NootSooNiiice - ^^^^^ sent me that just a little bit ago.. Phone Post
Said she wanted to make up last night to me and to be prepared. Phone Post
So this girl drops wolf-bait while she's bouncing on your rod, uses her hand to wipe the mess off on her car seat and follows it up with a warning to "be prepared" for your next date?

I'm guessing she had the Indian buffet and a triple espresso for lunch. Phone Post

LMAO
2/1/13 6:55 PM
NootSooNiiice

thirdleg - Are you england or something man
Lol nope. Washington state. Phone Post
2/1/13 6:56 PM
DildoBaggins

I don't even let chicks fart around me. Shitting herself and then wiping it on the car seat would probably be a deal breaker. But that's just me.
2/1/13 6:59 PM
GOREILLAMAN
260 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DildoBaggins - I don't even let chicks fart around me. Shitting herself and then wiping it on the car seat would probably be a deal breaker. But that's just me.
Probably... Phone Post
2/1/13 7:03 PM
BH
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stan Dan Wang -
martymcfly - This is unfortunate, because from the pics she seems to have a nice ass. It takes a lot for me to just discard a booty call with a nice ass, but this may do it.

If she would have said something funny, or somehow someway pulled off doing something remotely cool after shitting......then I would allow myself to forget. But she started wiping shit everywhere, like that's gonna help. Bitch should have told a joke.

The Aristocrats!!!
I prefer the debonaires Phone Post
2/1/13 7:20 PM
Mit
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No...but I did get poo on my thumb once.
2/1/13 7:24 PM
Dag5

garythekid - Phone Post
Haha VTFU once I'm on my comp Phone Post
2/1/13 7:31 PM
panic686
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GOREILLAMAN - 
DildoBaggins - I don't even let chicks fart around me. Shitting herself and then wiping it on the car seat would probably be a deal breaker. But that's just me.
Probably... Phone Post

Sounds like she was embarrassed and freaked out. I'd let it slide.
2/1/13 7:33 PM
Dag5

OP I don't know if this will make you feel good , but a few summers ago I was toying around with a Zebra ( my word for breezie) and we were wasted at HERMOSA BEACH, Sunday funday ...
Anyways we started to fawk in her back seat. My cawk started to hurt. I wanted to continue and man up but something was buggin my penile... I pull out and said wtf is going on in there... She looked surprised and embarrassed because the chick was too wasted to remember she started her rag... I never continued b/c for the most part we were trying to fish out the tampon string haha ...
But yea I know the rules and will look for the flicks of that night !! Phone Post
2/1/13 7:51 PM
cbia
235 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2/1/13 8:50 PM
Nole_pride85
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cbia -

Hahaha Phone Post
2/1/13 9:42 PM
Louisvillain
349 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cbia -

Oh shit.
Cbia strikes again! Phone Post
2/1/13 11:38 PM
Andy Dufresne
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

acid_flashback -  In for follow up. OP hope this doesn't ruin a good lay. Had a girl poop while doing anal (I pulled out to readjust my position and little turd squirted out) and we just laughed about it and cleaned up. She was hesitant to keep going but I reassured her it was ok. Great sex after that and a great bonding moment. Phone Post

2/2/13 1:43 AM
Buffer720
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm so glad that while some shit on here gets me irate - there's shit like this for parity. Was like "where'd the pics go?" THEN I SAW THE REMIX VERSION LMAO. This place is great. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.