UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Has your booty call ever...

8/8/13 2:43 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
BJJBuster
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

coolguyrafa -
Gerbacio -
Rambo John J -
coolguyrafa -  My girl has done that a couple times. It only happens when she is on top riding away and finishing. She just drops a little pebble out of nowhere. Phone Post

Oh no she didn't.

The fuck! Phone Post
She's very embarrassed about about it.she says it only happens because she feels so good that she loses control of her body and i see it. She rolls her her eyes back and stiffens up. Phone Post
This can't be real.

And what do you do when the pebble comes out? Roll your eyes back in ecstasy? Phone Post 3.0
8/8/13 2:49 AM
MahatmaPetey
362 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BJJBuster - 
coolguyrafa -
Gerbacio -
Rambo John J -
coolguyrafa -  My girl has done that a couple times. It only happens when she is on top riding away and finishing. She just drops a little pebble out of nowhere. Phone Post

Oh no she didn't.

The fuck! Phone Post
She's very embarrassed about about it.she says it only happens because she feels so good that she loses control of her body and i see it. She rolls her her eyes back and stiffens up. Phone Post
This can't be real.

And what do you do when the pebble comes out? Roll your eyes back in ecstasy? Phone Post 3.0

Just take a shit yourself, like it's the most natural thing in the world. Like a gentleman.

8/8/13 3:12 AM
Shoesme
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This story has made my morning. Phone Post 3.0
8/8/13 3:58 AM
complexsimpleton
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The first time I tried anal I spent a long time getting her relaxed and ready. We had plenty of lube and I finally got the head in doggystyle. It was at this point the light switch flipped on an I began to thrash around like a crazed wildebeest. I sunk my two hooks in, flattened her out, and deeply sunk the third hook. All of this occurred in a matter of seconds and I hear her let out a yelp.Her asshole goes from a smooth to gritty texture and I think "oh fuck". I pull out me penor is coated in special sauce. I laughed about it, told her its no big deal,and we took a bath together and I got and awesome massage.
8/8/13 4:48 AM
NootSooNiiice
186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

complexsimpleton - The first time I tried anal I spent a long time getting her relaxed and ready. We had plenty of lube and I finally got the head in doggystyle. It was at this point the light switch flipped on an I began to thrash around like a crazed wildebeest. I sunk my two hooks in, flattened her out, and deeply sunk the third hook. All of this occurred in a matter of seconds and I hear her let out a yelp.Her asshole goes from a smooth to gritty texture and I think "oh fuck". I pull out me penor is coated in special sauce. I laughed about it, told her its no big deal,and we took a bath together and I got and awesome massage.
Lmao, at least you got a massage. Also u were trying for the ol back door. I just got shit on... in a car... Phone Post
8/8/13 5:09 AM
McCorkledbyMartialArtsMixed
166 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Was eating an ex out one time and she coughed real hard. Pee went into my face/mouth. She was so embarrassed. Got buttsex almost every day for months after that. Still keep in touch, maybe ill rekindle the memories lol

I've encountered poo plenty of times during anal. You just push it back up then thrust a little shallower to avoid further contact.
8/8/13 5:21 AM
BLPorritt
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

McCorkledbyMartialArtsMixed - Was eating an ex out one time and she coughed real hard. Pee went into my face/mouth. She was so embarrassed. Got buttsex almost every day for months after that. Still keep in touch, maybe ill rekindle the memories lol

I've encountered poo plenty of times during anal. You just push it back up then thrust a little shallower to avoid further contact.
This motherfucker knows what's up with pounding ass. My ninja Phone Post
8/8/13 5:29 AM
JackFunk
130 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"I've encountered poo plenty of times during anal."

Og'er benbjj famously refered to this as 'having a round chambered'

8/8/13 5:36 AM
Cole Can Grapple
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Death and Taxes - How did I miss this thread? Hilarious story, OP. Phone Post
This. Phone Post 3.0
8/8/13 5:40 AM
166 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JackFunk - 

"I've encountered poo plenty of times during anal."

Og'er benbjj famously refered to this as 'having a round chambered'

Omg lol! I'm gonna use this in the future!
8/8/13 5:42 AM

BLPorritt - 
McCorkledbyMartialArtsMixed - Was eating an ex out one time and she coughed real hard. Pee went into my face/mouth. She was so embarrassed. Got buttsex almost every day for months after that. Still keep in touch, maybe ill rekindle the memories lol

This motherfucker knows what's up with pounding ass. My ninja Phone Post

Just trying to spread the knowledge ;)

8/8/13 5:57 AM
OkStateGrappla
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phone Post 3.0
8/8/13 6:21 AM
NootSooNiiice
186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OkStateGrappla - Phone Post 3.0
Lol well played Phone Post
8/8/13 6:25 AM
ProjectMayhem
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sounds like your booty call had a booty call. Phone Post 3.0
8/8/13 6:28 AM
mathew10lb
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nevertap - U fucked the shit out of her Phone Post
Best first post. Agreed Phone Post
8/8/13 9:15 AM
weebrave
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NootSooNiiice -
complexsimpleton - The first time I tried anal I spent a long time getting her relaxed and ready. We had plenty of lube and I finally got the head in doggystyle. It was at this point the light switch flipped on an I began to thrash around like a crazed wildebeest. I sunk my two hooks in, flattened her out, and deeply sunk the third hook. All of this occurred in a matter of seconds and I hear her let out a yelp.Her asshole goes from a smooth to gritty texture and I think "oh fuck". I pull out me penor is coated in special sauce. I laughed about it, told her its no big deal,and we took a bath together and I got and awesome massage.
Lmao, at least you got a massage. Also u were trying for the ol back door. I just got shit on... in a car... Phone Post
Update? Phone Post
8/8/13 3:13 PM
NootSooNiiice

weebrave -
NootSooNiiice -
Update? Phone Post
Well we dont work together any longer. Never got shit on again. Weve hooked up a few times after this incident.

Rented a hotel room awhile back and the neighboring room complained. I answered the door sweating and a towel draping in front of myself.

Another hotel visit we had the maids walk in yo clean room while I had her legs on my shoulder woth5her on edge of bed. That was highly embarrassing for the maid apparently. Other then that nothing to crazy. Phone Post
8/8/13 4:01 PM
M Theory
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Boss came in office to see why I was laughing so hard. Changed it to Reddit gif to avoid awkward explanation.

8/8/13 4:38 PM
mmamonstar

That's definitely a shitty situation. Phone Post
8/8/13 4:58 PM
cheesesteak
242 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Next time make her wear this. 

8/8/13 6:15 PM
NootSooNiiice

M Theory -

Boss came in office to see why I was laughing so hard. Changed it to Reddit gif to avoid awkward explanation.

Glad my shitty experience could bring you joy and humor at work!!! Phone Post
8/8/13 11:27 PM
BLPorritt
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cheesesteak -

Next time make her wear this. 

I lol'd Phone Post
8/9/13 6:50 PM
mmamonstar

Next time u bang her just make her wear a manpon Phone Post
8/9/13 7:41 PM
knoc

Innnn Phone Post
8/9/13 8:48 PM
fahker
495 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My pregnant wife farted on my pubes a couple weeks back when I was going to pound town from behind. She told me she wasn't feeling well and gaseous, I persisted. I fuckin grabbed her ass and it blasted out on me. I got all butt hurt and showered, then crawled into bed and rolled over lmao. I lasted about a week before crawling back for some ass. She could barf on my dick and I'm sure I would only last a week without.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.