UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UFC 156 results and discussion

2/2/13 8:15 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Trick or Truth
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Very close round.
Lahzerous
268 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

good fight

RJJH
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/02/13 8:15 PM

good first round.

if I was a judge I would say 10 -10....but...

Yves 10 - 9

2/2/13 8:16 PM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WAR Yves!
I'm drugged up on pain killers and ready to go!!
Did I miss anything? Phone Post
Lahzerous
268 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Trick or Truth - Very close round.

Yup

Shroom
293 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

real close round would give the nod to Isaac guy
Sleazy Martinez
512 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ZombiedKoreanTurnipHead - Can any of the UGCTT link me to an image of Mc Call's hair style he had at the weigh in's? Phone Post
Number 1 back n sides, slick the top back. Boom! Moustache is optional. Phone Post
mmavixen
1111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chris27 - cards in Vegas suck, fucking empty seats and shit, you buy tickets I dont understand why you wouldnt show up for the entire card.

You're so right.  Every time I travel there for a card I am the only one there for the prelims  It's pathetic

2/2/13 8:17 PM
Ariel's Shoes, GOAT
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

no way, this guy has he Virgin Mary Elvis tattoo lol Phone Post
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
809 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Valley Flag not doing too bad Phone Post
Sleazy Martinez
512 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I ditched an after party for this, really hope it delivers the goods. Phone Post
2/2/13 8:18 PM
xCYBERDYNEx
270 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vallie-Flagg is tough Phone Post
Boofhead3
117 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmavixen -
Chris27 - cards in Vegas suck, fucking empty seats and shit, you buy tickets I dont understand why you wouldnt show up for the entire card.

You're so right.  Every time I travel there for a card I am the only one there for the prelims  It's pathetic

This, if i was able to go to this card, i would be there for every fight Phone Post
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
809 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nice move Yves Phone Post
2/2/13 8:19 PM
Chris27
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmavixen - 

the crowds in Vegas just suck, I love seeing cards in places like Brazil or UK where they are so excited to get a UFC card they are all loud, pumped up, there for the first fight, place is packed.

It just feels so much better watching the prelims when the place is packed and going nuts.

I guess its cause Vegas gets so many cards and its a tourist city with so much else to do.

Its a joke though, you pay hundreds of dollars for a ticket and you dont even show up to see Yves, Volkamnn, Tyron/Jay.

2/2/13 8:19 PM
confusionSay
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT Molsonmuscle360 - 

Am I the only one who thinks Valley Flagg is kinda...Special looking...He almost reminds me of that strange cowboy that was on Big Brother like 6 or 7 years ago...I think he won it.

Flagg has "special" strength imo
2/2/13 8:20 PM
Boofhead3
117 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Come on yves! Finish him Phone Post
UGCTT_FryedTakayama

Slick transition! Phone Post
Chris27
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Boofhead3 - 
mmavixen -

This, if i was able to go to this card, i would be there for every fight Phone Post

If I was in Vegas and going to this card I'd show up so dam early they'd still be setting the place up.

I'd be sitting there watching them testing the lights and putting the cage up etc.

2/2/13 8:21 PM
RJJH
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

did goldie just say Jon Finch!?!?!

Trick or Truth
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

10 - 9 Yves.
Vitor Me A New One
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2nd round goes to Yves! Phone Post
UGCTT_FryedTakayama

Could be 1-1 going into the 3rd. Yves needs this round Phone Post
Mihow
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Was that fucking Bobcat? Phone Post
Trick or Truth

Chris27 - 
Boofhead3 - 
mmavixen -

If I was in Vegas and going to this card I'd show up so dam early they'd still be setting the place up.

I'd be sitting there watching them testing the lights and putting the cage up etc.

Totally agree man. God knows why there is empty seats.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.