UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Official ONE FC discussion Sat 6 am ET

2/1/13 5:14 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1072 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/02/13 8:28 AM
MixedMartialArts.com

ONE FC 7: Return of Warriors
Saturday, February 2, 2013
Stadium Putra in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Kuala Lumpur 6:00 PM
EST 5:00 AM
PT 2:00 AM
London, England 10:00 AM  

Full fight card
Honorio Banario beat Eric Kelly, via TKO (strikes), at 1:01 of Round 4, becomes first ONE FC Featherweight Champion
Shinichi 'BJ' Kojima beat Rey Docyogen, via submission (guillotine), at 4:47 of Round 2, becomes #1 Flyweight contender.
Lowen Tynanes beat Vuyisile Colossa, via submission (rear naked choke), at 4:37 of Round 3.
Peter Davis beat Leo Krishna, via TKO (cut), at 2:01 of Round 1.
Adam Kayoom beat Zuli Silawanto, via submission (rear naked choke) ,at 3:41 of Round 1.
Thanh Vu beat Ryan Diaz, via TKO (strikes), at 63 seconds of Round 1, in Bantamweight Grand Prix Quarterfinals
Melvin Yeoh defeated Raymond Teiw via submission (triangle), at 3:29 of Round 2, moves to Malaysian Featherweight Tournament finals.
Jian Kai Chee  beat A.J. Lias Mansor, via unanimous decision (3), moves to Malaysian Featherweight Tournament finals
Gianni Subba beat Saiful Merican, via submission (armbar), at 4:08 of Round 2.
Jake Butler beat Antoni Romulo, via TKO, at 2:46 of Round 1.

ONE FC 7 streamed online at www.onefc.livesport.tv. First two undercard fights were free, with the remainder of the show available for US$9.99.

When Kung-Fu Strikes:
Leo Krishna after Peter Davis defended against leg lock attempts by dropping his heel on Krishna's face.

Image by Zombie Prophet

Next up...

ONE FC 8: Kings & Champions
5 April 2013
Singapore Indoor Stadium
Singapore

Card to date
Kotetsu Boku vs. Shinya Aoki (for ONE FC Lightweight title)
Arnaud Lepont vs. Eddie Ng

2/1/13 5:29 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Mufasatheking
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Have no idea who any of these guys are other then the main event.

Still excited.
2/1/13 5:29 PM
Ligeia420

fuck yes.
2/1/13 5:51 PM
warriorx559
279 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

One FC is awesome can't wait!
2/1/13 5:53 PM
the_fight_observer
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There is also a live broadcast on Fight Network in Canada. Phone Post
2/1/13 5:54 PM
mmavixen
1110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn so do I go to sleep really early tonight or not sleep at all? Decisions, decisions. Phone Post
2/1/13 6:29 PM
Skip2MyLou
139 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

5AM?!
Ain't nobody got time for that! Phone Post
2/1/13 6:30 PM
Skip2MyLou
139 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jk. I guess I'm staying up tonight Phone Post
2/1/13 6:31 PM
jar of flies
798 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome. Gonna try to catch what I can before work.
2/1/13 6:43 PM
CODELMJVG

Payed the last two events and miss the last too due to the time and the stream is not convenient. The replays after the bouts are anti-climatic or just no hype after words.
2/1/13 7:43 PM
Ray Elbe
208 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Adam Kayoom is legit....So is the fighter from Hawaii.

On par with a KOTC card at saboba.

Glad to see One FC do an event without Bob Sapp, Babalu, or one of the other "star" imports.

Keeping the cards with regional talent is the way to go Phone Post
2/1/13 10:04 PM
Chris27

Yeah I'm sorry but no way in hell i'm getting up at 5am on a Sat for that card.

Will catch the fights when the videos appear online.

Only interested in the FW title fight and the Flyweight fight anyway.
2/1/13 10:15 PM
WhiteMustang
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great card filled with the best Asian Talent! These are going to be some great fights! Phone Post
2/1/13 10:31 PM
A.W.Ashford
363 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sticky icky! Phone Post
2/1/13 10:32 PM
Tat2tillidie
366 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmavixen - Damn so do I go to sleep really early tonight or not sleep at all? Decisions, decisions. Phone Post
Haha yea this sucks cause then you have UFC 156 :) I have to dvr it cause tomorrow is the wife's bday so I won't be home :) Phone Post
2/1/13 10:35 PM
the_fight_observer
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If this is what 90% market share as they boast non-stop gets you in Asia then I'd say Asia has some work to do.

I really enjoyed their last show but this seems to be a step down to me. Phone Post
2/1/13 10:51 PM
Dirk Bevlin
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They've got something like 14 more cards in the works this year, and plan on 24 events in 2014. Phone Post
2/1/13 11:59 PM
32Hunter

the_fight_observer -  There is also a live broadcast on Fight Network in Canada. Phone Post

holy shit! thank you.
2/2/13 12:08 AM
A.W.Ashford
363 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SOCCER KICKS

HAYYYYOOOOOO

Phone Post
2/2/13 12:15 AM
PrettyBoy
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is glorious!
2/2/13 12:47 AM
Ligeia420

prelims on youtube in 5 hours
2/2/13 2:10 AM
Ray Elbe
208 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WhiteMustang - Great card filled with the best Asian Talent! These are going to be some great fights! Phone Post
Excited to see Jake Butlers debut! Looked in great shape at the weigh ins Phone Post
2/2/13 2:12 AM
tres_equis_666
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ray Elbe - Adam Kayoom is legit....So is the fighter from Hawaii.

On par with a KOTC card at saboba.

Glad to see One FC do an event without Bob Sapp, Babalu, or one of the other "star" imports.

Keeping the cards with regional talent is the way to go Phone Post
Hey Ray are you fighting for ONEFC soon? I remember seeing you during the first ever card, and there were rumors you were gonna fight at one of the previous cards Phone Post
2/2/13 2:16 AM
Ray Elbe

Prolly not in the cards unfortunately. I was hoping to get on Vs. Gregor Gracie, however it never came to terms. With my recent injury my rehab will have me out atleast a year...although I'm already talking to a few promotions about my return fight. Hoping it will be in Asia.

PXC has a televised event Feb.16th in Manila...you gonna make it to that?...we could grab a beer or six after Phone Post
2/2/13 2:35 AM
tres_equis_666
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ray Elbe - Prolly not in the cards unfortunately. I was hoping to get on Vs. Gregor Gracie, however it never came to terms. With my recent injury my rehab will have me out atleast a year...although I'm already talking to a few promotions about my return fight. Hoping it will be in Asia.

PXC has a televised event Feb.16th in Manila...you gonna make it to that?...we could grab a beer or six after Phone Post
If Victor is lurking the UG somehow, sign Ray, him vs Huerta or Zoro would be a great fight.

I was only there for about a week, I'm back in Singapore now.

I was planning to watch the Aoki-Boku fight here but my homeboy is getting married on the same weekend in April so I'm heading back to Manila for that. If you're still there by then let's have a couple of buckets of beer, nothing beats an ice-cold Red Horse.

Btw if you're still at Ole's you gotta do a vlog while doing the 15 shots at Cocomangas haha Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.