UnderGround Forums

Pro Wrestling Ground >> PWE WAR IS RAW 2/4/13 (SPOILERS INSIDE)

2/1/13 10:01 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MyUnclesCreepy
854 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've been booked to write next weeks episode Phone Post
2/1/13 10:37 PM
Dos Huevos Gigante
408 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I respect you, booker man./Pillman.
2/1/13 11:41 PM
UGCTT_omzzy
361 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hopefully i can get some time
if you want a promo from me pm me and il write one all this seems really coo and i just wanna be involved :)
2/1/13 11:52 PM
RML
150 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MyUnclesCreepy - I've been booked to write next weeks episode Phone Post
Thanks for this thread DHG and I look forward to next week with creepy! Phone Post
2/2/13 12:01 AM
Nuckin Futs
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great job big man. You have a very keen eye for talent.
2/2/13 12:14 AM
MyUnclesCreepy
854 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_omzzy - hopefully i can get some time
if you want a promo from me pm me and il write one all this seems really coo and i just wanna be involved :)
I have an angle planned for ya bro Phone Post
2/2/13 12:36 AM
UGCTT_omzzy
361 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MyUnclesCreepy - 
UGCTT_omzzy - hopefully i can get some time
I have an angle planned for ya bro Phone Post

thanks bro
2/3/13 1:45 AM
dangerboy12
96 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mattloveslamp -  (Video opens to MattLovesLamp sitting on a stack of pallets in deep thought. He looks to people off camera and starts to speak)

Mattloveslamp: BigBaby, Backfist, tonight we sent a message. The One and Instantkarma didn't see it coming. We had them right where we wanted them. Those fucks. Then...we encountered a problem. A...MAJOR...problem. Who the hell does Dale Fuego think he is? To run in on our run in? To take our spotlight? To take our glory? This Major dickhead has to be stopped, and we need retaliation! BigBaby, how's that bear trap coming? Did you get the used condoms for the bait?

(Camera pans out to see a man in a suit standing next to him. He's the only one there with MattLovesLamp.)

Mort Goldberg: Matt I'm your accountant, Mort Goldberg. I don't know who you're talking to but we really need to talk. You haven't paid your taxes in 8 years and the IRS are getting miiiiiiigty upset over how much of a schmuck you're being about thi...

MattLovesLamp: QUIET!!! If I want advice on kosher hotdogs I'll come find you! I don't know why I'm yelling! Major Dale Fuego, I'm calling you out! Anytime, anyplace, anywhere! Except Wednesdays, I'm with my mental health doctor then! There's a party in my pants, Major...and you're invited! Because I'm MattLovesLamp. And I love lamp. I love lamp. I LOVE lamp. Phone Post

- In Major Dale Fuego character _

First of all, stopping the Anti Bullying campaign was a MAJOR failure. I respect Chairman Kirik McMahon's and President Jason Tunney's positions in the company, but I don't respect their actions!

The anti bullying campaign should still be in full effect, and Mattloveslamp, BigBaby, and Backfist should have been terminated for their actions. Running in unannounced on two respectable competitors is an act of bullying, and terrorism in my opinion, and I have a MAJOR problem with bullies and terrorists.

As for you MattLovesLamp, even though I was forced to change my stance on homosexuality in the military, I haven't changed my stance on homoerotic innuendo in the ring, and I'm afraid I see MAJOR Reconstructive Surgery in your future.

God Bless the USA! Vote Republican!

-Drinks beer, kisses hot chick, salutes the flag-
2/10/13 9:30 AM
MyUnclesCreepy

. Phone Post
2/10/13 10:29 AM
Dos Huevos Gigante
408 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

*lonesome harmonica moan*

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.