UnderGround Forums

Pro Wrestling Ground >> *SPOILERS* WHC Elimination Chamber Match Partic.

2/1/13 6:59 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Barry_BondsMVP
895 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PWMania.com is reporting that an Australian fan who has seen tonight's episode of Smackdown has revealed that 5 of the 6 Elimination Chamber participants for the World Heavyweight Championship have been announced. These superstars are Randy Orton, Kane, Daniel Bryan, Jack Swagger, and The Great Khali. The winner will then go on to face the World Heavyweight Champion at Wrestlemania 29.
2/1/13 7:08 PM
RML
150 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In other words Randy Orton is winning the chamber.. and Sheamus is going to win the title off of Del Rio.

2/1/13 7:10 PM
MMAhaiku
180 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They should leave the 6th Chamber unfilled until midway through the match. When the buzzer goes off, so do the lights. Taker appears in the pod, slays everyone in an absolute no-selling maul fest.

Beats Del Rio for the belt at Mania and retires on the spot. They can leave they belt inactive instead of unifying. Too many upsides to fail, including Del Rio getting that post WM shine of almost beating Taker. Phone Post
2/1/13 10:21 PM
fryabusa
200 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jack Swagger?  (best Miz impersanation)Really?  Really?  Really?

2/1/13 11:07 PM
Rampage11
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would much rather see Swagger than freaking Khali!!! Phone Post
2/1/13 11:54 PM
RML
150 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rampage11 - I would much rather see Swagger than freaking Khali!!! Phone Post
This.

They did it perfect adding a guy like Santino last year. Khali is so just slow and boring.

Let Bo Dallas... Or Tyson Kidd... Somebody with something to give! Phone Post
2/1/13 11:56 PM
RKing85
148 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I knew it was never going to happen, but I was marking like a mother fucker last year hoping Santino would win the title.
2/2/13 12:20 AM
Wee Bey Jr
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Santino thing made Elimination Chamber last year. Even though everyone knew he wasn't gonna win, it was awesome to watch. Phone Post
2/2/13 12:38 AM
UGCTT_omzzy
288 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ive been a santino fan since the master lock challenge when he was a plant it would like a cool heel turn and push for him but it would never happen
2/2/13 1:31 AM
DarQueHero
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have never seen an elimination chamber, is it random who they choose? Phone Post
2/2/13 1:58 AM
Barry_BondsMVP
895 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DarQueHero -  I have never seen an elimination chamber, is it random who they choose? Phone Post

Random to us lol.

2/2/13 2:12 AM
TheZa
133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RML -
Rampage11 - I would much rather see Swagger than freaking Khali!!! Phone Post
This.

They did it perfect adding a guy like Santino last year. Khali is so just slow and boring.

Let Bo Dallas... Or Tyson Kidd... Somebody with something to give! Phone Post
Tyson Kidd is out with a knee injury. Can't wait until he comes back. Phone Post
2/2/13 3:17 AM
Sho_Gunn
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why waste a spot on Khali??? The guy can barely walk let alone wrestle, he will be eliminated in less than 3 minutes after his pod opens. Should give it to Sandow or bring in Shelton Benjamin
2/2/13 3:28 AM
Tom Lawlor
469 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMAhaiku - They should leave the 6th Chamber unfilled until midway through the match. When the buzzer goes off, so do the lights. Taker appears in the pod, slays everyone in an absolute no-selling maul fest.

Beats Del Rio for the belt at Mania and retires on the spot. They can leave they belt inactive instead of unifying. Too many upsides to fail, including Del Rio getting that post WM shine of almost beating Taker. Phone Post
That is the best case scenario I can think of, and a beyond proper send-off, although I'd rather see Kane retire with it if I was to choose. Phone Post
2/2/13 6:32 AM
Sergio88
489 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Should have Khali spot to Mark Henry would be a good way for him to return. Phone Post
2/2/13 9:26 AM
DarQueHero
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Barry_BondsMVP -
DarQueHero -  I have never seen an elimination chamber, is it random who they choose? Phone Post

Random to us lol.

:) gotcha lol, I guess i meant "random", as in the appearance. Thx Bonds. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.