UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> New Joe Rogan weigh-in pic

2/1/13 7:43 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
BrattMamley
1231 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2/1/13 7:44 PM
Smellde Gluve
613 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I tried to catch him during the Reem/Bigfoot stare but failed.

2/1/13 7:45 PM
i remember halloween
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joe definitely disappointed this time with less overt creepy injections into the staredown.  I was hoping he'd step up his game even more.

2/1/13 10:50 PM
dfw jr
1721 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Experiencing the power of a stare down from where we get to stand is something every fight fan on earth should get to experience at least once!!!! Phone Post
2/1/13 10:52 PM
unfilter
240 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dfw jr -  Experiencing the power of a stare down from where we get to stand is something every fight fan on earth should get to experience at least once!!!! Phone Post

that'd make a great contest my man~

2/1/13 10:53 PM
Saltyballs
157 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

unfilter -
dfw jr -  Experiencing the power of a stare down from where we get to stand is something every fight fan on earth should get to experience at least once!!!! Phone Post

Agreed. Phone Post
2/1/13 10:54 PM
kgastelum928
340 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the UG is a powerful place!

2/1/13 10:54 PM
tres_equis_666
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Saltyballs -
unfilter -

Agreed. Phone Post
This. Hook us up, Dana Phone Post
2/1/13 11:09 PM
Uncle Muay Thai
98 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

tres_equis_666 -
Saltyballs -
unfilter -

Agreed. Phone Post
Absolutely. Please give a UG member the chance. Phone Post
2/1/13 11:11 PM
HandyDarsh
167 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Uncle Muay Thai -
tres_equis_666 -
Saltyballs -
unfilter -

Agreed. Phone Post
Absolutely. Please give a UG member the chance. Phone Post
That's what the video blog is for ! But yea make it happen dana Phone Post
2/1/13 11:15 PM
TheReflectionOfPerfection

So Dana I fly out to Vegas for next fight, you let me on stage for weigh ins? :) Phone Post
2/1/13 11:19 PM
ZzFDKzZ

Sub Phone Post
2/1/13 11:21 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
552 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dfw jr - Experiencing the power of a stare down from where we get to stand is something every fight fan on earth should get to experience at least once!!!! Phone Post
It was amazing from the crowd. So pumped for tomorrow! About to enjoy some Joe Rogan comedy right now! Phone Post
2/1/13 11:43 PM
i remember halloween

Have some sort of contest for a spot on stage during the staredowns.  That would be an awesome prize for some fan(s).

2/2/13 4:35 AM
ThirdJackson

dfw jr - Experiencing the power of a stare down from where we get to stand is something every fight fan on earth should get to experience at least once!!!! Phone Post
I'll be in Montreal for 158 and I'll gladly be the guinea pig for such an idea. Thanks for the opportunity, I won't let the UG down! Phone Post
2/2/13 4:40 AM
ss_thai
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Praise Odin let it be me at the next UFC in Australia

2/2/13 4:45 AM
Bisping NEEDS to retire
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

tres_equis_666 - 
Saltyballs -
unfilter -

Agreed. Phone Post

Yeah, when you're in london I'll gladly hold the towel for anyone stepping on the scales. I won't even make it too obvious when I peek.
2/2/13 5:20 AM
Silva vs Fedor
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Love Rogan the dude cracks me up. Using his heavily influenced psilocybin/psilocin/DMT and THC inspired brain chemistry to attempt to spot a mental weakness in the eyes of one fighter or another.

Train by day, JRP by night... all day

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.