UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> High quality photos of Overeem weighins

2/1/13 10:56 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
studiocamp
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yellow c0ckahlc - 
Herring In A Fur Coat - 

"The magic of TRT, I tell you."

Overeem was on TRT?

He was on something, and not just the ground.

He was high on life, brah. All this testing has got the man down. :(
2/1/13 11:12 PM
Ghost of Retard
715 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fat people its ok.. its just a muscular black guy Phone Post
2/1/13 11:14 PM
rundymc
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Petey B - 
gooddoc -

I can actually lift more weight when I am carrying some extra fat around. A powerlifter once told me it changes your leverage points when you get cut and for the worst.

Leverage point? Carrying more fat allows you to carry more muscle. That's why you're stronger. On the whole, fat people have more muscle than lean ones. Like a bodybuilder in the off-season has more than at competition time. The starving of your body to get lean also causes you to lose muscle. Phone Post

You're both right. Fat around the joints does change your leverages, it's been known for a while in powerlifting circles.
2/1/13 11:14 PM
epwar
650 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Billy Joe Rottoncrotch - Does TRT fall under the official category of Roiding?

Because I was under the impression that anabolic steroids and synthetic testosterone are two different things.

Am I wrong?

Good lord, how can there still be people who don't grasp that synthethic testosterone (which Overeem was busted for) is an ANABOLIC STEROID!

http://www.webmd.com/fitness-exercise/features/steroid-doping-questions-answers

Question: What is synthetic testosterone?

Answer: This anabolic steroid is a form of testosterone usually produced from soy or yams in factories, not the human body. It can be introduced into the body by injection, with patches, or other means.

2/1/13 11:17 PM
rundymc

UGCTT croy_00 -  To be fair, now that he's not on T, he probably needs to eat like a motherfucker in order to keep that mass. Probably explains the little pad on the belly. Dude is still a monster! Phone Post

Nah, he would've eaten a shit load, probably more, when he was using. More muscles, higher metabolism.

He's done well to keep his mass from the Brock fight.
2/1/13 11:17 PM
kevind4123

Haters gon haight Phone Post
2/1/13 11:22 PM
jcblass

mchase126 -  He is the same size...? Not as lean obviously. Looks like he has focused on putting on extra mass and is less concerned with his physique. Pretty pointless thread. Phone Post

Right, he "focused" on losing half the muscle tone in his chest and developing a gut instead of ripped abs. His chest looks like they removed implants there is literally nothing there.
2/1/13 11:24 PM
ufc98newb
95 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

rundymc - 
Petey B - 
gooddoc -

I can actually lift more weight when I am carrying some extra fat around. A powerlifter once told me it changes your leverage points when you get cut and for the worst.

Leverage point? Carrying more fat allows you to carry more muscle. That's why you're stronger. On the whole, fat people have more muscle than lean ones. Like a bodybuilder in the off-season has more than at competition time. The starving of your body to get lean also causes you to lose muscle. Phone Post

You're both right. Fat around the joints does change your leverages, it's been known for a while in powerlifting circles.

Reem has more fat, not more muscle. he is clearly not nearly as lean as he was lesnar fight, yet weighs only one pound more. this is not a case of maintaining old muscle and putting a layer of fat on top of it. looks like he lost 10 pounds of muscle and put on 10 pounds of fat

2/2/13 12:30 AM
elmattador

Remember when Chris Benoit murdered his family, leading to intense scrutiny of WWE? It took a while for the toxicology report to be released, and when it did, he had some absurd level of test in his system. Jerry McDevitt(McMahon's sleazy, though incredibly effective, lawyer) went on some show afterwards saying the report exonerated WWE's wellness system, since it showed he wasn't using steroids, just testosterone. Idiot talk show hosts took it at face value, sports figures openly mocked the absurdity of saying test isn't a steroid.

People saying Overeem didn't get busted for "steroids, just test" are essentially carnies trying to keep kayfabe. Dude's a flashing neon sign for steroids, and the fact he's so soft after getting busted is not good for his credibility.
2/2/13 3:58 AM
Size

Didn't anyone see the countdown show? Overeem is ripped as hell.
2/2/13 4:07 AM
Vote me down

Billy Joe Rottoncrotch - 
epwar - 
Billy Joe Rottoncrotch - Does TRT fall under the official category of Roiding?

Because I was under the impression that anabolic steroids and synthetic testosterone are two different things.

Am I wrong?

Good lord, how can there still be people who don't grasp that synthethic testosterone (which Overeem was busted for) is an ANABOLIC STEROID!

http://www.webmd.com/fitness-exercise/features/steroid-doping-questions-answers

Question: What is synthetic testosterone?

Answer: This anabolic steroid is a form of testosterone usually produced from soy or yams in factories, not the human body. It can be introduced into the body by injection, with patches, or other means.

Sheesh, you didn't have to say it like that.

I have feelings you know.

And you hurt...damn near every one of them.

Cheer up bro!

2/2/13 4:11 AM
JayBRO

Lmao @ the people who still think injecting synthetic testosterone is not taking steroids Phone Post
2/2/13 4:21 AM
yellow c0ckahlc
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2/2/13 7:33 PM
Bisping decisioned my SN

Porkchop -
gpxxxtreme - Partied a little too hard in Florida but still in fantastic shape. I bet most of us wished we looked like Overeem on a bad day.

it looks like he hasn't been in the gym at all since his last fight if we're being honest. It's that big of a difference.
Say porkchop

The irony lol Phone Post
2/2/13 10:10 PM
Porkchop

Bisping decisioned my SN - 
Porkchop -
gpxxxtreme - Partied a little too hard in Florida but still in fantastic shape. I bet most of us wished we looked like Overeem on a bad day.

it looks like he hasn't been in the gym at all since his last fight if we're being honest. It's that big of a difference.
Say porkchop

The irony lol Phone Post

Hey, I'm not BLAF.... that's for sure.

But those pics show exactly why guys roid. I'd rather look like the Overoid from the Brock fight. But hey, if I woke up one morning as built as Overeem in the other pic, I wouldn't complain. My grocery bill would quadruple but I'd still be alright with it.
2/3/13 12:56 AM
Porkchop

Ryann Von Doom - 
Porkchop - 

Let's see your MMA record and weigh in picture from within the past 24 hours please. 

Dude, shut the fuck up. He roided and looked like a Greek god and now he isn't roiding and looks like an average heavyweight. That's the point.

Dana was right when he called you Ryan Von Dick.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.