UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Overeem: "I'm Going To F***ing Destroy Silva" (vid

2/1/13 10:10 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Card
1990 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UFC 156
2/1/13 10:19 PM
Sir Slugshot331
275 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Haters gonna hate. Phone Post
2/1/13 10:41 PM
Sir Slugshot331
275 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sugar Dick - 

Bigfoot is gonna smash him. Overeem will be humbled tommorrow. Everyone is underestimating Bigfoot because of what Cain did to him. But Overeem is no Cain. No one is away that long without having ring rust. He will get beat down. Bigfoot by TKO

Hope you're ready for our Aldo/Edgar bet, my good man. 

BTW, Reem is gonna reem the sasquatch.

2/1/13 10:52 PM
studiocamp
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sugar Dick - 

Bigfoot is gonna smash him. Overeem will be humbled tommorrow. Everyone is underestimating Bigfoot because of what Cain did to him. But Overeem is no Cain. No one is away that long without having ring rust. He will get beat down. Bigfoot by TKO

GSP didn't show ring rust against Condit.
2/1/13 11:14 PM
boulder40
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like how he waited until they were backing away b4 he started talking shit Phone Post
2/1/13 11:21 PM
kevind4123
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Haters gon hayte Phone Post
2/1/13 11:25 PM
BrianStannFan
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

boulder40 -  I like how he waited until they were backing away b4 he started talking shit Phone Post

lets see how much backing away AO does tomorrow night.

2/1/13 11:29 PM
tempus

Roiders gonna roid
2/1/13 11:35 PM
epic hero

DoomFarmer - 
boulder40 - I like how he waited until they were backing away b4 he started talking shit Phone Post
Are you really insinuating he was afraid?

Come on... Phone Post

lol for real
2/1/13 11:40 PM
Kinkle

Sugar Dick - 

what a dumb poster.
2/1/13 11:40 PM
Porkchop

tempus - Roiders gonna roid

lol
2/1/13 11:49 PM
boulder40

I'm not insinuating nothing just stating a fact... Don't get all butt hurt I do t think reem is afraid just pointing out what happened Phone Post
2/2/13 1:00 AM
Kings21
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

studiocamp - 
Sugar Dick - 

I must be the only person who thought GSP looked like he suffered ring rust really bad. I thought he looked slow and thought his timing looked off. Definitely not his usual self. Could be that hes just getting older but personally I boiled it down to ring rust.

As far as Reem/Bigfoot goes I dont even know what to expect. That awful performance Reem had against Werdum is still in my head and confuses me. Part of me says hes going to run through Silva with east and another part says he might struggle or even gas out and lose.
2/2/13 2:27 AM
ShakaFerreira
145 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh how I wish Gordo would make a "Haters Gonna Hate" gif with The Reem in it.
2/2/13 2:55 AM
Forrest Spliffn

Did this dipshit Helwani just say

" u wore a shirt that said haters gonna hate, what did you mean by that?"

OMFG. that is just about the stupidest question I have heard in my life.

I don't care what degree in Hebrew journalism this dweeb has, that was some pathetic shit Phone Post
2/3/13 1:17 PM
shaqitup
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kings21 - 
studiocamp - 
Sugar Dick - 

I must be the only person who thought GSP looked like he suffered ring rust really bad. I thought he looked slow and thought his timing looked off. Definitely not his usual self. Could be that hes just getting older but personally I boiled it down to ring rust.

As far as Reem/Bigfoot goes I dont even know what to expect. That awful performance Reem had against Werdum is still in my head and confuses me. Part of me says hes going to run through Silva with east and another part says he might struggle or even gas out and lose.

GSP was also coming back after major surgery and dominated a top 5 WW. I don't know if you can attribute it to ring rust.

Ring rust isn't really a quantifiable thing, it's just an excuse used for a lack of proper preparation.

Either the guy wasn't mentally prepared, or wasn't physically prepared, but it's not just some magic fairy magic that causes guys to fight badly.

2/3/13 1:21 PM
epwar
605 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kinkle - 
Sugar Dick - 

what a dumb poster.

What a dumb poster.

2/3/13 1:40 PM
FanToFighter
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sugar Dick -
Kinkle - 
Sugar Dick - 

what a dumb poster.

Who is the dummy now? LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I believe you just got Sugar Dicked Phone Post
2/3/13 1:42 PM
elysian

TTT for Sugar
2/3/13 1:56 PM
Gin Tonic
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vote up for Sugar when I get to a comp. Phone Post
2/3/13 2:55 PM
sux@bjj
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^thanks SD.

I though Overeem may be on his way to USA Star status. Doesn't look like that's in the cards.
2/3/13 3:01 PM
Kanabull

I think Herb let Overeem take some unnecessary shots. He was clearly unable to defend himself really early into that exchange. Pretty much after the uppercuts he looked done. Then he ate 7-8 monstrous shots after that.

Being an MMA ref is a tough job.
2/3/13 3:09 PM
Soup and Beer
166 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kanabull - I think Herb let Overeem take some unnecessary shots. He was clearly unable to defend himself really early into that exchange. Pretty much after the uppercuts he looked done. Then he ate 7-8 monstrous shots after that.

Can you imagine the screams on this board if Herb had stopped it a little earlier?  A lot would be saying that Reem was so unphased by Silva's punches that he wasn't even bothering to stop them and it was the worst stoppage in history.

2/4/13 12:05 PM
Kanabull

Soup and Beer - 
Kanabull - I think Herb let Overeem take some unnecessary shots. He was clearly unable to defend himself really early into that exchange. Pretty much after the uppercuts he looked done. Then he ate 7-8 monstrous shots after that.

Can you imagine the screams on this board if Herb had stopped it a little earlier?  A lot would be saying that Reem was so unphased by Silva's punches that he wasn't even bothering to stop them and it was the worst stoppage in history.

Lol probably. He is leaning against the rubber post section of the cage while he is getting lit up. I think that is the only thing that kept him standing. He seemed ready to drop after that uppercut, and especially after the shot that followed it.

I wouldn't doubt that if Dean has stopped it earlier, unless Overeem fell over like a ton a bricks right after the stoppage people would be up in arms.
2/4/13 12:15 PM
Bisping decisioned my SN

Soup and Beer -

Yep this place would go nuts Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.