2/2/13 2:02 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
soremano
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dana is absolutely right, good stuff

2/2/13 2:11 AM
UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Enemies - Okay, so I just looked some stuff up. Rousey is 26.

When Tito was 26 he had already fought and beat Wanderlei Silva for the Light Heavyweight belt. Then defended it 4 times consecutively before the age of 27 including another time vs. Ken Shamrock after he turned 27.

So, I like Dana but he's talking out of his ass on this one.

BAM!
2/2/13 2:20 AM
libertines24
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The one thing I got mad about with the UFC is they like to forget the past. Tito was a beast.
2/2/13 2:27 AM
HandyDarsh
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/02/13 2:28 AM

in

2/2/13 2:28 AM
jkd4200

Soul Gravy - That's bullshit.

Tito helped build the entire sport. In no world are his accomplishments eclipsed by Ronda, and I'm a Ronda fan.

You sooooooooo missed the point!!!

nice try... stick to watching tv.
2/2/13 2:34 AM
lockon
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jkd4200 -

Tito helped build the entire sport. In no world are his accomplishments eclipsed by Ronda, and I'm a Ronda fan.

You sooooooooo missed the point!!!

nice try... stick to watching tv.
Others in the thread have already compared their careers at age 26 though.

Guess who's still wrong? Dana. Phone Post
2/2/13 2:48 AM
Forrest Spliffn

1st off Lmfao @ the Ronda / chunk pics
I love those joints.
2nd. While Dana isn't technically wrong, Tito helped build the house long before rousey even knew the house existed.

Dana and Tito are both weirdos imo so the truth in all this lies in the middle somewhere. Phone Post
2/2/13 2:52 AM
Caught_clean
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stick prime Tito in UFC 3, 4 or 5 and he would look like Rhonda 2.0 as well.
2/2/13 3:14 AM
stonepony

Tito was one of many yes. WMMA is mainstream now, because of RR. And, compare her first fights to Tito's.

You maybe didn't notice that DW compared the fighters accomplishments at the same age. He didn't say she has already done more than Tito. Durrr...
2/2/13 3:19 AM
absolutesperry
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

C'mon no real surprise here. Dana HATES Tito, Randy, Shamrock, Barnett, etc. he's got his own agendas here.

And besides, he's got a massive boner for Rousey. Phone Post
2/2/13 3:47 AM
BigSleep
109 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DoomFarmer -  Why in gods name did Cyborg hire Tito to be her manager... Phone Post

Evidently to please the comedy gods. It's too good.
2/2/13 3:51 AM
12SixElbow
616 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol @ Rousey's career being anywhere fucking near Tito in his first 9 MMA fights.

Who has Rousey really beat? Tate?

In his first 9 fights, Tito had fought Frank Shamrock, Evan Tanner, Wandy, and Guy Mezger. Some fucking MONSTERS. Not to mention he won the UFC LHW belt, and defended it twice in his first 9 fights. Pretty fucking epic first 9 fights of your career.

2/2/13 3:53 AM
12SixElbow
616 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Another Foob - 
KboyFresh - Dana's logic is mindless, sport grappling and MMA are two completely different things. Using one to justify a position in another doesn't make much sense to me.

Look at Tito's first nine fights and then compare them to Ronda's. I'm almost insulted that Dana would compare Tito's 40 minutes to Ronda's 10. Tito faced killers, Ronda not really.

Yeah, killers like Guy Metzger. Well, Tito lost that one, but...

I love how misogynistic foobs think 90s mma was more competitive than olympic judo. Being the first American to medal in a sport that has been practiced all over the world for over a hundred years is a slightly bigger deal than winning most of your matches in a sport that has 20 people competing in it. *eye roll*

If you're half an MMA fan you know Guy was a fucknig beast, and Tito went 1 - 1 with him within his first nine fights. The fight he lost to guy was Tito's second fight ever... SECOND fight, it was Guy's 20th, guy had already fought guys like Bas, and Semmy Schilt. Give credit where credit is due.

2/2/13 4:31 AM
UGCTT Combat Can Happen

ken amtrack - Flaming fight shorts..step up Honda Phone Post
Hahahah Phone Post
2/2/13 5:44 AM
cross3dout
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Man the Ronda hate on this board is crazy, y'all jealous dudes need to stop with the PMSing over everything involving her. Phone Post
2/2/13 6:48 AM
r_o_y

wink91wink - I don't see the problem here? All he is saying is that the whole division should be getting recognition not just Rousey, and Dana gets all defensive. She was handed the belt without fighting in the UFC. She has had an impressive couple of fights in strikeforce, but comparing her career to tito's, even at any point in their careers, just seems silly to me.

She was handed a ufc belt...

Kind of like cruz and aldo were,
2/2/13 7:07 AM
BeatonHauff
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL^^ the difference is Rhonda has 6 fights total, and one big name win IN THE WOMENS DEVISION. She's a straight killer, and goat imo though. Phone Post
2/2/13 7:40 AM
Archer0545

Enemies - Okay, so I just looked some stuff up. Rousey is 26.

When Tito was 26 he had already fought and beat Wanderlei Silva for the Light Heavyweight belt. Then defended it 4 times consecutively before the age of 27 including another time vs. Ken Shamrock after he turned 27.

Rousey medaled in the o olympics which probably eclipses tito beating wandy before wandy became a killer. Phone Post
2/2/13 8:07 AM
HexRei

urbandenim - 
BeatonHauff -

superCalo just not funny or witty anymore

He never was. Phone Post

he's not a comedian he's a quality poster. however I dislike his crass comments regarding Tito's wife in this thread. She does do anal or double penetration, she saves those things for her man because she has morals
2/2/13 8:07 AM
HexRei

does NOT do, stupid ergonomic keyboard
2/2/13 8:09 AM
Ebe5

rufus -
Soul Gravy - 
rufus - 
Soul Gravy - That's bullshit.

You should learn how to read. Peace. Phone Post

I'll work on that while you work on comprehension. Peace.

I have perfect reading comprehension, which is why I can recognize that your post doesn't make any sense.

You seemed to have missed an important qualifier in BLAF's statement:

She blows you out of the water when it comes to accomplishing things at the same point in your age and career.

Now try to pay attention next time.

Thank you for saving me a post,
Some are indeed idiots Phone Post
2/2/13 8:11 AM
Ebe5

Archer0545 -
Enemies - Okay, so I just looked some stuff up. Rousey is 26.

Rousey medaled in the o olympics which probably eclipses tito beating wandy before wandy became a killer. Phone Post
And we weren't talking specific age we were talking first 9 fights and also career events prior to said first 9 fights. That is all ppl are trying to pick and twist to make them right Phone Post
2/2/13 8:12 AM
HexRei

Ebe5 - 
rufus -
Soul Gravy - 
rufus - 
Soul Gravy - That's bullshit.

You should learn how to read. Peace. Phone Post

I'll work on that while you work on comprehension. Peace.

I have perfect reading comprehension, which is why I can recognize that your post doesn't make any sense.

You seemed to have missed an important qualifier in BLAF's statement:

She blows you out of the water when it comes to accomplishing things at the same point in your age and career.

Now try to pay attention next time.

Thank you for saving me a post,
Some are indeed idiots Phone Post

Shane carwin had an engineering degree by 26, he clearly blows both of them out of all waters
2/2/13 8:19 AM
HexRei

urbandenim - 
HexRei - does NOT do, stupid ergonomic keyboard
So Tito has 2 dongs? Phone Post

there are ways, tito has an unusually large head which i hearsay often results in an unusually long tongue but that's really private things that should stay in their marital bedchamber
2/2/13 8:58 AM
UGCTT_zackthewop
247 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Another Foob -
KboyFresh - Dana's logic is mindless, sport grappling and MMA are two completely different things. Using one to justify a position in another doesn't make much sense to me.

Look at Tito's first nine fights and then compare them to Ronda's. I'm almost insulted that Dana would compare Tito's 40 minutes to Ronda's 10. Tito faced killers, Ronda not really.

Yeah, killers like Guy Metzger. Well, Tito lost that one, but...

I love how misogynistic foobs think 90s mma was more competitive than olympic judo. Being the first American to medal in a sport that has been practiced all over the world for over a hundred years is a slightly bigger deal than winning most of your matches in a sport that has 20 people competing in it. *eye roll*
Well at least the username makes sense Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.