UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Will we see Broke Fitch tomorrow?

2/2/13 11:10 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
caseharts
404 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Told you so Phone Post
2/3/13 1:28 AM
D241
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

caseharts -  Told you so Phone Post

No you didn't.

Regarding me compared to you, you obviously leaned towards Maia. I could not have been more wrong in my breakdown of how I thought the fight was going to be. 

But you said Fitch couldn't nullify Maia's guard. Unfortunately for Fitch, he never got the opportunity to. He was on his back and body locking him the whole fight, basically owning Fitch on the ground.

2/3/13 2:01 AM
caseharts
404 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

D241 -
caseharts -  Told you so Phone Post

No you didn't.

Regarding me compared to you, you obviously leaned towards Maia. I could not have been more wrong in my breakdown of how I thought the fight was going to be. 

But you said Fitch couldn't nullify Maia's guard. Unfortunately for Fitch, he never got the opportunity to. He was on his back and body locking him the whole fight, basically owning Fitch on the ground.

? I said Maia would out wrestle him. I was right wtf are you talking about.. And they were in maias guard for like 30 seconds he got out. .... cry on Phone Post
2/3/13 2:02 AM
caseharts

My apologies I didn't say it in this thread I said it in all the others Phone Post
2/3/13 2:04 AM
vaginal tear
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

We saw "After Bonus Fitch" Phone Post
2/3/13 2:11 AM
D241

caseharts -  My apologies I didn't say it in this thread I said it in all the others Phone Post

No problem. 

There was something major in this thread, it wasn't you predicting Maia, it was my massive fail of what I thought Fitch would do. 

I'm the one that royally fucked up a prediction. I didn't want unjust gloating for you to take away what should now happen, which is me eating this

Not only did I predict Fitch as wrong as one could, I predicted Reem would have a brutal ko finish, and that the whole fight card would deliver. So wrong.  I was however, thoroughly entertained at the shocking Bigfoot 3rd round turnaround though.

2/3/13 2:14 AM
caseharts

D241 -
caseharts -  My apologies I didn't say it in this thread I said it in all the others Phone Post

No problem. 

There was something major in this thread, it wasn't you predicting Maia, it was my massive fail of what I thought Fitch would do. 

I'm the one that royally fucked up a prediction. I didn't want unjust gloating for you to take away what should now happen, which is me eating this

Not only did I predict Fitch as wrong as one could, I predicted Reem would have a brutal ko finish, and that the whole fight card would deliver. So wrong.  I was however, thoroughly entertained at the shocking Bigfoot 3rd round turnaround though.

Respect for not turning out around on me. I knew Fitch couldn't handle him if chael couldn't. They are more similar v than most would believe. Phone Post
2/3/13 2:24 AM
D241

I thought Maia would struggle more with the takedowns. Or rather, I thought Fitch would defend better, tire Demian out, and tire Demian out having Demian go for failed submission after failed submission. Instead Fitch got Fitched, and pretty dominantly.

2/3/13 2:25 AM
caseharts

D241 -

I thought Maia would struggle more with the takedowns. Or rather, I thought Fitch would defend better, tire Demian out, and tire Demian out having Demian go for failed submission after failed submission. Instead Fitch got Fitched, and pretty dominantly.

Yup. Maia has underrated wrestling. It showed. Fitch should go to lw. Phone Post
2/3/13 2:30 AM
D241

caseharts, how do you think Demian would do in fights against Nick Diaz, GSP, Hendricks?

2/3/13 2:31 AM
yellow c0ckahlc
99 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

caseharts - 
D241 -

Yup. Maia has underrated wrestling. It showed. Fitch should go to lw. Phone Post

Just finished eating my crow, but I spit the last bit out after reading this post. he should go to lightweight? What?

Casey, go to sleep.

2/3/13 2:35 AM
caseharts

yellow c0ckahlc -
caseharts - 
D241 -

Just finished eating my crow, but I spit the last bit out after reading this post. he should go to lightweight? What?

Casey, go to sleep.

Fotch isnt a big ww. He's struggling. Why not attempt it to revitalize his career? Con bro. Phone Post
2/3/13 2:36 AM
caseharts

D241 -

caseharts, how do you think Demian would do in fights against Nick Diaz, GSP, Hendricks?

Beats diaz. Gsp idk and he might get koed by Hendricks Phone Post
2/3/13 8:40 PM
D241

Finest Scotch

2/3/13 8:41 PM
D241

I don't care what any of you say, as much as you think you "predicted" the outcome of the fight, I don't think your accurate prediction is greater than how OFF mine was.

There's winning in this thread, but how bad I lost, trumps your wins.

2/3/13 8:48 PM
IamGerardo689

Fitch was clearly financially stable Phone Post
2/3/13 9:01 PM
D241

Rather be a winner  than a gentleman lol

2/3/13 10:00 PM
TexasBadAss
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No desperation at all by fitch in the 3rd.
2/3/13 10:06 PM
yellow c0ckahlc
99 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

caseharts - 
yellow c0ckahlc -
caseharts - 
D241 -

Casey, go to sleep.

Fotch isnt a big ww. He's struggling. Why not attempt it to revitalize his career? Con bro. Phone Post

Casey, Fitch is a big WW. A cut to 155 would hurt him more than it would benefit him.

2/3/13 11:23 PM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
451 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My iconic name is back, now hoping on the WW Maia bandwagon Phone Post
2/4/13 2:50 AM
caseharts

yellow c0ckahlc -
caseharts - 
yellow c0ckahlc -
caseharts - 
D241 -

Casey, go to sleep.

Casey, Fitch is a big WW. A cut to 155 would hurt him more than it would benefit him.

Idk combat maia looked quite large in comparison. But your probably right. I am truly a Fitch fan and want him to succeed. Phone Post
2/4/13 2:57 AM
yellow c0ckahlc

As do I. When are you gonna be in Dallas? I'm leaving sometime next week for about 3 weeks.

2/4/13 2:59 AM
caseharts

yellow c0ckahlc -

As do I. When are you gonna be in Dallas? I'm leaving sometime next week for about 3 weeks.

I might be there this weekend if this guy will reply to my offer about a rv.i might have low balled him lol. Phone Post
2/4/13 3:01 AM
yellow c0ckahlc

caseharts - 
yellow c0ckahlc -

I might be there this weekend if this guy will reply to my offer about a rv.i might have low balled him lol. Phone Post

I forgot about that. 

Dude, you better be using that thing for spring break.

2/4/13 3:15 AM
caseharts

yellow c0ckahlc -
caseharts - 
yellow c0ckahlc -

I forgot about that. 

Dude, you better be using that thing for spring break.

If I get it im riding up to duke rufus' s camp And sight seeing. Might take the gf. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.