UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Powerful UG!!

2/2/13 2:55 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Joe Rogan
1083 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The UG represented tonight at my show.  I just wanna say that one of the coolest things about meeting people after my shows is meeting fellow UG'ers.  This is a rare meeting ground of like minds, and although the troll count is high all over God's Green Internet this fucking site has an abnormally large number of cool motherfuckers that frequent it, and I appreciate the fuck out of you guys coming to my comedy shows.

2/2/13 2:56 AM
121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IN
2/2/13 2:56 AM
Bucephalus
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well FUCK!
2/2/13 2:57 AM
Idgetmyasskicked
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

also in
2/2/13 2:57 AM
Tylervic
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Come to Australia in particular central Victoria. Cheers cya soon Phone Post
2/2/13 3:01 AM
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
452 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In!

2/2/13 3:01 AM
452 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Were the UGers wearing Affliction shirts?

2/2/13 3:02 AM
damnyouwoman14
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Respect. Phone Post
NeoSpartan
499 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sticky this shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttt
Maltese Falcon
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

come visit oz we will make you feel welcome
2/2/13 3:03 AM
sockeye
203 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Any UG'er give you a reach around? Phone Post
flowwiththego
128 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great post, the UG is inexplainable to the outside world Phone Post
Rear Naked Chode
392 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hopefully coming to an ice house show soon.
battle777
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I appreciate the fuck out of you Joe Rogan Phone Post
2/2/13 3:04 AM
UGCTT_creepyandiknowit
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joe Rogan -

The UG represented tonight at my show.  I just wanna say that one of the coolest things about meeting people after my shows is meeting fellow UG'ers.  This is a rare meeting ground of like minds, and although the troll count is high all over God's Green Internet this fucking site has an abnormally large number of cool motherfuckers that frequent it, and I appreciate the fuck out of you guys coming to my comedy shows.

Awesome show as always joe! I just wanna say I appreciate you being a hell of a nice guy. I have met you a few different times and you have always been very approachable and awesome to talk to. That's what it's all about. I'm a fan for life! Phone Post
2/2/13 3:05 AM
Robbied01
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wish I could attend a show. I love listening to your podcasts! The last one I heard with Enson and Chuck was sick!!!!! Phone Post
2/2/13 3:06 AM
chimmy
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Seen you in Chicago and Hollywood, FL and both shows I laughed my ass off

Thx Joe love the new material as well
2/2/13 3:08 AM
yellow c0ckahlc
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

chimmy - Seen you in Chicago and Hollywood, FL and both shows I laughed my ass off

Do you wanna explain why we can still see your neg vote count?

2/2/13 3:08 AM

yellow c0ckahlc - 
chimmy - Seen you in Chicago and Hollywood, FL and both shows I laughed my ass off

I've noticed this with a lot of mods actually.  Guess it doesn't apply to them.

2/2/13 3:09 AM
SimbaSpice
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just smiled downstairs. Phone Post
2/2/13 3:20 AM
Smellde Gluve
551 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You're the man Joe! And...

2/2/13 3:21 AM
UGCTT_SidRival
437 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joe Rogan -

We were waiting to meet u but security told us it would be out in the foyer and then wouldn't let us back in. It was lame. The show was awesome though. U killed. Can't wait for the fights tomorrow! Phone Post
2/2/13 3:27 AM
Joe_Drogan420
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Come to North Carolina mo fucka. we're kinda southern, but we love our weed.
2/2/13 3:41 AM
PrettyBoy
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thank you for being apart if the community with us... Wouldn't be the same without you. Phone Post
2/2/13 3:43 AM
ShoreBreaker420gotfunkedintheASSkren
1008 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anderson Emelianenko GOAT -
yellow c0ckahlc - 

and also, I want mine to be visible, thanks mod!
Mine too, show me my red rubies I was at -200 before Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.