2/5/13 6:20 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
BSurely
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^^^^ Legend
2/5/13 6:29 AM
The Mammoth
118 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Enson Yamato Inoue - 

Thanks

SHIT JUST GOT REAL!

2/5/13 7:13 AM
PeterIrl
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fair play to you for taking a personal stand like that James, not sure I could do it myself so hats off to you mate.

Enson, I never really understood your mindset until I saw your fight with Igor. You were straight up ready to die in that ring on that night, my respect for you went into the friggin satratosphere for that. Unreal.
2/5/13 7:49 AM
rbl
180 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

john_d1974 -
Mega Colossus - 
cool hand Ed - James, thanks for interacting with your fans on this forum. I know most professionals brush it off now because of how you can interact with people via twitter, but seeing you on here and how you are has really made me a fan. If you were just on twitter I'd have never had the opportunity to see you interact with others so readily. So, just saying thanks for being part of this forum(and not just when you want to try and sell something like some fighters). You've made a fan out of me.

Best of luck fren

I'm on twitter @JColossus I've turn tweeting into an art form #ItsNotArrogantIfItsTrue;)

almost copying zigler's catchphrase there.

"its not showing off if you back it up"

WWE fan by chance?
It's Mohammed Ali.

Refusing to tap to strikes or a choke makes sense to me. Arms, until its popping. Knees? Knee injuries suck. I don't think I have the will to do that to myself voluntarily. Phone Post
2/5/13 9:17 AM
Mega Colossus
445 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Enson Yamato Inoue - 

My way isn't for most, in fact I don't recommend it to most fighters.  If you hear my deep meaning then you will understand.  I you hear just the surface you'll think I'm stupid.  It's a mind set you go into a fight with.  A mind set that needs to be trained and set not in the ring during the fight, but in the 100's of hours you spend dripping blood and sweat preparing for battle.  

This mind set sets your thoughts and choices instictivly.  

James,

I think you see my deep meaning on why I think and fight the way I do and I knw you understand that it is so much more than being tough.  I've seen your fights and loved every one of them.  Your "Kill or be Killed" stlye gives me goose bumps!!!  Just remember that the spiritual growth and strength in your heart that you build through fighting is something you can apply to you life after fighting.  Defending your loved ones, standing strong to our values, doing what is right no matter what the consequences are, etc.  just to name a few.

Anticipate sucess and never let the fear of failure overcome you.  Remember Walt Disney went bankrupt 3 time before creating Disneyland.

Thanks I didn't know much so was just going on instinct and then trying to fill in the gaps along the way. Which is hard when your ego starts taking a bashing. But it like you said on the JRE "I wouldn't change a thing because this is my jounery, and it what makes me, me" (I think you said something like that sorry if I got it wrong)

I started apply this to my life it was the hardest thing I ever did but it got me out of a dark hole I was in. I lost the love I had for mma and now I have found it. Funny how life works out. I mrs is just editing my lastest Colossal Cncerns blog which is about this topic.I enjoyed writing it and hope you read it and it does you justice.

At some point later in the year I'd love to come to Japan to train with you. I know I would learn a lot about life as well as mma. Cheers for the message
2/5/13 9:32 AM
Mega Colossus
445 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chaelismyhero - I got caught in a ankle lock a few years ago and didnt tap out and my ankle hurts everday. It has been hurting really bad this week for some reason. It really affects my jump roping and running.

Was this a comp, fight, training ?
2/5/13 9:47 AM
Mega Colossus

gooddoc - 

hope you don't get caught in a twister.

Me to
2/5/13 9:54 AM
Mega Colossus

elysian - Hello! Mr. Mega Colossus

Any truth to the rumors about you fighting Nastula at KSW 22 ?

His manager contact me on Facebook I told him I'd love to fight Nastula, but haven't recive an offer yet, or I haven't been told about one which would mean it was a shit offer. So to answer your question yes but nothing planned, yet. Not sure what those sneaky fucks at KSW have in mind
2/5/13 9:55 AM
elysian

Edited: 02/05/13 9:57 AM
P.S. You won 2 fights with Pudz.
2/5/13 9:57 AM
Hong Kong Phooey
981 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sheet just got real

2/5/13 9:59 AM
elysian

Mega Colossus - 
elysian - Hello! Mr. Mega Colossus

Any truth to the rumors about you fighting Nastula at KSW 22 ?

His manager contact me on Facebook I told him I'd love to fight Nastula, but haven't recive an offer yet, or I haven't been told about one which would mean it was a shit offer. So to answer your question yes but nothing planned, yet. Not sure what those sneaky fucks at KSW have in mind

Man, I LOVE THIS GUY (no homo)

I really wish we could see you fight again at their shows. And, I hope you win if you fight.

2/5/13 10:02 AM
Mega Colossus

balena - i like enson but the whole "die in the ring" thing seems a little over the top

the odds of dying in the ring are less than in the car on the way to the event

so its kinda a moot point considering its insanely unlikely u will die....swimming in the surf would have a higher mortality rate

little dramatic though i get what he is saying

That's because you don't get it m8. Let me help. The point that your missing is that it could happen and your going to train like it could happen, flat out all the way, just like you should fight. Like this is your last fight. You don't tap because even if your body is broken your spirt is still strong. That's what it means to me anyway. I don't mean to sound condersending but it's so far away from over dramictic. It hurts
2/5/13 10:06 AM
Mega Colossus

RowdyBec - 
Mega Colossus - 
RowdyBec - 
Mega Colossus - 
RowdyBec - 

Enson Inoue is the bee's knee's :)

That because he wouldn't tap to a knee bar ;)

LOL :) He is so cool that I named my son after him!!

Wow that is a tip of the hat. What's  your son called ?

Sorry couldn't resist

LOL :) You shoulda stuck the the Mega Punk fight name :(

That my Japnesse name when Japnesse mma wakes up from its coma.I use it over there because that's what the fans named me. I hope I get a chance to fight in Japan again 

2/5/13 11:32 AM
elysian

Edited: 02/05/13 11:32 AM
If not KSW I hope we can see you on MMA Attack 3 this April if they contact you.

But, I really would like to see you fight at KSW vs Nastula.
2/5/13 11:37 AM
X_Rated
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What people don't understand about yamato damashii is that it is a holistic approach to life. It is not something purely directed towards the act of physical fighting. Imo it applies more so to the fight to grow and develop your character and to fight for what you believe in. Adopting such a philosophy means there is no going back. There is no option but to fight. Tapping out means that you considered another option, that fighting was not what you considered to be your utmost priority. Phone Post
2/5/13 11:40 AM
eXtv
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Enson is perhaps the fearless warrior we will ever see compete in the sport. His fights with Igor and Nog were just amazing.

WAR Yamato Damashii
2/5/13 5:08 PM
Enson Yamato Inoue
476 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mega Colossus - 
Enson Yamato Inoue - 

My way isn't for most, in fact I don't recommend it to most fighters.  If you hear my deep meaning then you will understand.  I you hear just the surface you'll think I'm stupid.  It's a mind set you go into a fight with.  A mind set that needs to be trained and set not in the ring during the fight, but in the 100's of hours you spend dripping blood and sweat preparing for battle.  

This mind set sets your thoughts and choices instictivly.  

James,

I think you see my deep meaning on why I think and fight the way I do and I knw you understand that it is so much more than being tough.  I've seen your fights and loved every one of them.  Your "Kill or be Killed" stlye gives me goose bumps!!!  Just remember that the spiritual growth and strength in your heart that you build through fighting is something you can apply to you life after fighting.  Defending your loved ones, standing strong to our values, doing what is right no matter what the consequences are, etc.  just to name a few.

Anticipate sucess and never let the fear of failure overcome you.  Remember Walt Disney went bankrupt 3 time before creating Disneyland.

Thanks I didn't know much so was just going on instinct and then trying to fill in the gaps along the way. Which is hard when your ego starts taking a bashing. But it like you said on the JRE "I wouldn't change a thing because this is my jounery, and it what makes me, me" (I think you said something like that sorry if I got it wrong)

I started apply this to my life it was the hardest thing I ever did but it got me out of a dark hole I was in. I lost the love I had for mma and now I have found it. Funny how life works out. I mrs is just editing my lastest Colossal Cncerns blog which is about this topic.I enjoyed writing it and hope you read it and it does you justice.

At some point later in the year I'd love to come to Japan to train with you. I know I would learn a lot about life as well as mma. Cheers for the message

Were do I find your blog?  

I look forward to meeting you fellow warrior!

2/5/13 7:49 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
553 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RowdyBec -

Enson Inoue is the bee's knee's :)

This. And I totally agreed with the explanation Enson gives on the podcast. Dude is a warrior. Phone Post
2/5/13 8:04 PM
UGCTT_granite007
133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow. Awesome stuff in here. One of my favorite fighters of all time responding to James, who I am also becoming more of a fan for, after is interaction with the fans here.

I love this place..

2/5/13 8:06 PM
UGCTT_granite007
133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How the hell did I miss that JRE episode. I'm going to re-up my blue name because of this thread.
3/23/13 1:49 AM
Enson Yamato Inoue
476 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

X_Rated -  What people don't understand about yamato damashii is that it is a holistic approach to life. It is not something purely directed towards the act of physical fighting. Imo it applies more so to the fight to grow and develop your character and to fight for what you believe in. Adopting such a philosophy means there is no going back. There is no option but to fight. Tapping out means that you considered another option, that fighting was not what you considered to be your utmost priority. Phone Post

Wow bro you hit it on the nose!!

3/23/13 1:49 AM
Enson Yamato Inoue

eXtv - Enson is perhaps the fearless warrior we will ever see compete in the sport. His fights with Igor and Nog were just amazing.

WAR Yamato Damashii

Thanks

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.