UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Aldo, Evans, Reem - double your money?

2/2/13 4:53 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ogmonster
109 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Somebody give me a reason not to put my testacles on this... Phone Post
2/2/13 5:28 AM
UGCKIRTT_SonofJockstrap
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wouldn't bet your testicles on something that has the potential to backfire. They're pretty precious.

2/2/13 7:40 AM
Mr Sponge
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pidgey - evans and reem are locks but aldo i dunno.
Edgar could out cardio him, and hes very good at catching kicks. Phone Post
This but i think Aldo gets the finish in two rounds. Phone Post
2/2/13 7:44 AM
Olive Garden Table For One
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Blackzillians are stone cold locks, like WWE sure.

Aldo has never faced a top guy before, Frankie has faced nothing but top guys for years, and got the better of them. 

2/2/13 8:45 AM
SupesUp
156 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Aldo/Edgar is a huge wildcard. I think anyone betting on either side is doing so completely on heart. We have no clue how the gap of talent is between 145 and 155 in top guys and we have no idea if Frankie will fight as well at a lower weight.
Fight is complete speculation which is also why I can't wait to see it. Phone Post
2/2/13 11:44 AM
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mr Mister -
Olive Garden Table For One -

Aldo has never faced a top guy before, Frankie has faced nothing but top guys for years, and got the better of them. 

Edgars main advantage against those guys at LW was his speed, he doesn't have that at FW. Phone Post
I'd say his well roundedness and his opponents inability to predict what's coming next were as important than speed.

Frankie was been on weight for quite some time and Aldo has made the bigger cut.

I think there is a huge gap in the talent level of 145 and 155 and IMO Frankie is still the best Lw in the world Phone Post
2/2/13 11:53 AM
Headkick420
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheMastro -  Betting on mma. I'm good. Phone Post

why post if you are going to offer no real input on the conversation?

Just stfu and click another thread dumb ass.
2/2/13 12:26 PM
kevsh
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=2126588&page=1

Reason enough to be cautious?
2/2/13 12:29 PM
Choochy
211 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edgar will fuck it up. Take the other two even though it won't pay much. Phone Post
2/2/13 12:30 PM
Kinkle

Olive Garden Table For One - 

Exactly. This is just another fight for Frankie, this is the biggest fight of Aldo's career.
2/2/13 12:36 PM
nolabrum

w9 - lol, noobs.

Betting 'in-play' on the betting exchanges is where the real money is.
Explain. Please Phone Post
2/2/13 12:37 PM
nolabrum

In debating on doing Edgar, Reem, Maia. Phone Post
2/2/13 12:40 PM
Uncle Muay Thai
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nolabrum -
w9 - lol, noobs.

Betting whilst the fight is in progress. If a fighter appears to be behind in the fight, the odds on him winning will increase and the odds for the fighter winning will decrease. Phone Post
2/2/13 1:45 PM

I'm nervous because Frankie has a habit of getting hit flush lately and Jose is a killer of he's got his guy rocked Phone Post
2/2/13 2:34 PM
Choochy
211 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Uncle Muay Thai -
nolabrum -
w9 - lol, noobs.

Betting whilst the fight is in progress. If a fighter appears to be behind in the fight, the odds on him winning will increase and the odds for the fighter winning will decrease. Phone Post
Which online books offer that? Only sports I've ever seen live betting is baseball, basketball, football and hockey Phone Post
2/2/13 5:31 PM
Uncle Muay Thai
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Choochy -
Uncle Muay Thai -
nolabrum -
w9 - lol, noobs.

Which online books offer that? Only sports I've ever seen live betting is baseball, basketball, football and hockey Phone Post
I don't know how offers in play betting on mma, I just tried to explain what it was all about. Phone Post
2/3/13 7:17 AM
ogmonster
109 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No balls. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.