UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> Attn: Sensitive Dana

2/2/13 9:19 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
le
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Its cute how you white knight Rousey all the time, do you follow her around holding her pocket too?

I'm not even a fan of Tito, but he went on to accomplish much more than Rousey has, by leaps and bounds, that's the fucking point. Tito went on to accomplish much more than Rousey has right now. So when you compare Tito of the beginning of his career to Rousey currently it doesn't hold any weight.

He never said Rousey will never amount to anything, he said at this point in time she hasn't proven much.

I might catch a ban for this but so be it, people are sick of the garbage you talk. Phone Post
2/2/13 9:23 AM
le

RobinVanRooney - You ok, Cung? Phone Post
Hahah Phone Post
2/2/13 9:49 AM
soremano

I love the way dana is promoting rousey

war female mma

2/2/13 10:14 AM
Bisping NEEDS to retire

soremano - 

war female mma

He shouldn't try and put down Tito while he does it though
2/2/13 10:21 AM
160 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TryhardNobody - He runs a billion dollar corporation and you eat your own boogers

so

2/2/13 10:43 AM
Jsteven
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thought this was gonna be about JT Phone Post
2/2/13 11:04 AM
le

TryhardNobody - He runs a billion dollar corporation and you eat your own boogers
Says the guy named try hard nobody. Phone Post
2/2/13 11:05 AM
soremano

Bisping NEEDS to retire - 
soremano - 

war female mma

He shouldn't try and put down Tito while he does it though

lol dana has been putting down tito for about a decade now, but this is what people finally take issue with?

I was never a fan of the way dana conducts business, but his stubborness, inability to accept criticism and single minded focus will make ronda a success

then again I am a huge fan of female mma so I'm obviously biased

2/2/13 11:12 AM
The Swinging Richard
368 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

le - He never said Rousey will never amount to anything, he said at this point in time she hasn't proven much.
Honda is currently ranked in the top three female judokas in the world, a multiple Pan Am gold medalist, an Olympic medalist, has a 6-0 pro record (9-0 including amateur fights), a 100% first round finish rate, with only one fight going past a minute.

And she just turned 26 yesterday.

With all due respect, if Tito thinks someone with a resume like that hasn't proven themselves, he is a lot dumber than he looks. I would like to hear his opinion on how much someone who has been out of competition for over a year, due to PED use, has proven lately.

Instead of trying to decredit Rousey, he should be talking about how he purchased two front row tickets for UFC 157: one for him and one for Cyborg.
2/2/13 11:29 AM
le

The Swinging Richard -
le - He never said Rousey will never amount to anything, he said at this point in time she hasn't proven much.
Honda is currently ranked in the top three female judokas in the world, a multiple Pan Am gold medalist, an Olympic medalist, has a 6-0 pro record (9-0 including amateur fights), a 100% first round finish rate, with only one fight going past a minute.

And she just turned 26 yesterday.

With all due respect, if Tito thinks someone with a resume like that hasn't proven themselves, he is a lot dumber than he looks. I would like to hear his opinion on how much someone who has been out of competition for over a year, due to PED use, has proven lately.

Instead of trying to decredit Rousey, he should be talking about how he purchased two front row tickets for UFC 157: one for him and one for Cyborg.
I'm not going to debate if Rousey is good or not, there's plenty of those threads already and it's off track. All I'm going to say is this is MMA not Olympic Judo.

Plenty of fighters have great accomplishments outside of the UFC, that doesn't make them MMA accomplished. Phone Post
2/2/13 11:30 AM
Bisping NEEDS to retire

you got What If?'ed bro
2/2/13 11:35 AM
le

"Plenty of fighters have great accomplishments outside of the UFC, that doesn't make them MMA accomplished."

I meant outside of MMA not the UFC. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.