UnderGround Forums

ConspiracyGround >> Kaitlin Roig - Sandy Hook Teacher Exposed

2/2/13 10:18 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
THE DEAN
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Acting?
2/2/13 10:20 AM
THE DEAN
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2/2/13 10:20 AM
THE DEAN

2/2/13 11:03 AM
THE DEAN

Can somebody tell me if this is a legitimate school ID badge?

At all the schools I've worked...the school ID photos are taken on site and always headshots. No exceptions.

This looks like a personal picture, given to the media, photoshopped onto an ID badge.

Any rational person, who has ever worked in a school, would have to question whether this is a legitimate ID badge.
2/2/13 11:05 AM
THE DEAN

Oddly, this victim is the same person who's Facebook Memorial Page was created 4 days before the shooting.

The media needs to look into this...seriously.

No name calling. No pointing fingers.

There are some serious issues here.
2/2/13 11:12 AM
THE DEAN

No, again, we have serious issues.

Why would the mainstream media present an obviously photoshopped picture to the public?

And how disturbed does someone have to be to photoshop a picture of a dead girl, the victim of such a horrible tragedy, into a family photo? 

2/2/13 2:34 PM
THE DEAN

http://crisisactors.org/

2/2/13 2:55 PM
THE DEAN

Edited: 02/02/13 2:58 PM
2/2/13 2:59 PM
THE DEAN

2/2/13 3:04 PM
THE DEAN

2/2/13 3:07 PM
THE DEAN

2/2/13 4:41 PM
john joe
332 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fighters Only, web/editorial
woman in the OP and woman in post two barely resemble each other, wtf?
2/2/13 5:31 PM
Redneck
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/02/13 5:33 PM

Here she is listed as teaching classes at Aurora Fox

Fall 2012 Aurora Fox Drama Classes

AURORA FOX DRESSING ROOM #162630
Learn basic stage make-up techniques. Transform into your favorite super hero, animal or spooky character. Design your favorite character just in time for Halloween. Wear old clothes; bring black mascara & eyeliner, makeup remover & facial cleanser. Instructor: Rebekah Fernandez (performed in Annie at the PACE Center.)
Sep 29-Oct. 27/Sat., 9:30am-12pm. $95 ($75 Resident)AURORA FOX DRESSING ROOM #162630
Learn basic stage make-up techniques. Transform into your favorite super hero, animal or spooky character. Design your favorite character just in time for Halloween. Wear old clothes; bring black mascara & eyeliner, makeup remover & facial cleanser. Instructor: Rebekah Fernandez (performed in Annie at the PACE Center.)
Sep 29-Oct. 27/Sat., 9:30am-12pm. $95 ($75 Resident)

http://aurorafoxartscenter.org/2012/09/10/fall-2012-aurora-fox-drama-classes-announced/

2/2/13 5:40 PM
Redneck
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/02/13 5:40 PM

I'm not saying I think the two people are definitely the same, at this stage. I'm just posting what I can find on the suspected actor.

A link to her her Professional Website. Oddly, it has had no updates since Sepetmber. Says she signed with "Maximum Talent Agency" in March 2012, might be worth checking them out.

http://rebekahrfernandez.weebly.com/news-blog.html

2/2/13 5:43 PM
Redneck

Edited: 02/02/13 5:43 PM

The Media Division at Maximum represents SAG/AFTRA/non-union, and bi-lingual actors locally as well as nationally for commercials, film, television, voice-over, and industrial training videos. Maximum's powerful connections with L.A. Casting Directors and other resources provide exceptional opportunities to our actors. This offers many more options to our clients because of our ability to contact and work with top-level actors.

http://www.maxtalent.com/

They are based in, Denver, Colarado.

2/2/13 5:55 PM
Redneck

Another article on her, which lists her name as "Rebecca", not "Rebekah", but its the same girl.

http://rbclarion.com/features/2012/04/09/every-student-has-a-story-rebecca-fernandez/

Here's her IMDB Page, possibly, albeit very sparse.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm5228343/

2/3/13 2:36 AM
THE DEAN

john joe - woman in the OP and woman in post two barely resemble each other, wtf?

I'd like to think you're right.

But, after studying the facial features and vocal inflections a little longer, I'm almost certain they're a match.

I'm wondering if I can do some audio work on them...match them up and play them side by side to see how close a match they actually are.

If I can figure out how to download the YouTube video's I'm pretty sure I can load them up to my Cakewalk Studio X1 recording software.
2/3/13 3:04 AM
THE DEAN

Edited: 02/03/13 3:04 AM
Redneck - 

I'm not saying I think the two people are definitely the same, at this stage. I'm just posting what I can find on the suspected actor.

A link to her her Professional Website. Oddly, it has had no updates since Sepetmber. Says she signed with "Maximum Talent Agency" in March 2012, might be worth checking them out.

http://rebekahrfernandez.weebly.com/news-blog.html

I actually researched this myself to find what I could.

The fist thing I do is try to find evidence that would clearly contradict and debunk the claim.

Rebekah Fernandez - Facebook

- Created: March 2012
- Last Post: August 29, 2012

"Thrilled to accept a role in the cast of A Christmas Carol at the Aurora Fox Theater and to continue earning Equity points!"

- No further Facebook activity past that date.

- The play referred to On her Facbook page and her website, entitled "Scarlet Letter...The Musical", was last performed on September 16, 2012.

Kaitlin Roig - Facebook

- Created: April 2004
- First Facebook Post: December 31, 2012

So, basically, we have a 3-4 months period where neither person appears to have any verifiable activity.

2/3/13 3:23 AM
THE DEAN

john joe - woman in the OP and woman in post two barely resemble each other, wtf?

I recommend taking another look.
2/3/13 3:29 AM
THE DEAN

Edited: 02/03/13 4:25 AM

Rebekah Fernandez

Wait a second...let's get a little closer.

Kaitlin Roig

2/3/13 3:57 AM
EVILYOSHIDA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

THE DEAN - 

I'd like to think you're right.

But, after studying the facial features and vocal inflections a little longer, I'm almost certain they're a match.

I'm wondering if I can do some audio work on them...match them up and play them side by side to see how close a match they actually are.

If I can figure out how to download the YouTube video's I'm pretty sure I can load them up to my Cakewalk Studio X1 recording software.

use torch browser.. you can DL YT vids easily with that.

Also.

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWW at this stuff man.
2/3/13 4:07 AM
EVILYOSHIDA

this is too much for me to handle at the moment.

have to sift through this stuff slowly and objectively.
2/3/13 4:08 AM
THE DEAN

Edited: 02/03/13 4:12 AM

1:21 & 1:23

Take a listen

Maybe take a few listens.

2/3/13 4:10 AM
THE DEAN

Edited: 02/03/13 4:12 AM

0:17 & 0:35

Take a listen.

Maybe take a few listens.

2/3/13 4:13 AM
EVILYOSHIDA

if it is the same person she got her grill fixed.

and dyed her hair.

the voices are indeed similar.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.