UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> I'm Officially Cancer Free!!

2/2/13 5:05 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
diggity
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yes!! That's amazing!! My father just beat it as well. So happy for you!! Phone Post
2/2/13 5:11 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2672 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Krs10KO.com -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
mmavixen -
Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life - Awesome news. My living room just got awffy dusty while reading that for some reason.

I've said before an ill say again, Pescy, P4P poster on the UG. If I'm ever in that mans part of the world, I'd love to shake his hand.

All homo brother!!! Phone Post
Seriously. Pescy is amazing. Don't think I ever encountered a bigger heart. Phone Post
Great words from you both... Thanks!

Fuck you Cancer!! Phone Post
Pescy is my hero :) Phone Post
Your Mine!! Phone Post
2/2/13 5:32 PM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmavixen -

TTT for my girl Kristen.

This needs to be at the top!!!!!

And Kristen, check your PM.  I'm sending you my digits in case you ever want to talk!  

Awe thank you. You're such a sweetheart! And The UG starts hacking into my mail to get Vixen's digits in 3-2-1...
;) Phone Post
2/2/13 5:35 PM
mmavixen
1111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Krs10KO.com -
mmavixen -

TTT for my girl Kristen.

And Kristen, check your PM.  I'm sending you my digits in case you ever want to talk!  

Awe thank you. You're such a sweetheart! And The UG starts hacking into my mail to get Vixen's digits in 3-2-1...
;) Phone Post
LOL -You're awesome Kristen!

And I was willing to do more than give out my number for you in the original thread Pescy made for you. LOL Phone Post
2/2/13 5:45 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2672 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmavixen -
Krs10KO.com -
mmavixen -

TTT for my girl Kristen.

;) Phone Post

And I was willing to do more than give out my number for you in the original thread Pescy made for you. LOL Phone Post
Lol... Ya you were down ;) ... Fucking Ricky showed up n quoted my original offer?!?!?!?? U got off the hook... Damn it Tortillas where were you?

Now I got a giant box of Rocket Pops in the freezer for practice and date with Storm at mile marker 218 Rest stop on the I-5 next time I'm in Oregon!!

FUCK YOU CANCER!! Phone Post
2/2/13 5:50 PM
,DBK,
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

:) !
2/2/13 5:56 PM
naughtiidawg liver kicked my SN
689 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Congrats Kris! I'm very happy for you. And hey, boob or no boob, your a fackin warrior. You raped cancers ass. Good job! Phone Post
2/2/13 6:09 PM
mmavixen
1111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
mmavixen -
Krs10KO.com -
mmavixen -

TTT for my girl Kristen.

;) Phone Post

Lol... Ya you were down ;) ... Fucking Ricky showed up n quoted my original offer?!?!?!?? U got off the hook... Damn it Tortillas where were you?

Now I got a giant box of Rocket Pops in the freezer for practice and date with Storm at mile marker 218 Rest stop on the I-5 next time I'm in Oregon!!

I love u Pescy!! Phone Post
2/2/13 6:12 PM
LShaman

No matter what happens with Jose and Frankie, KRS10 is tha real champion today!
2/2/13 6:35 PM
DamnSevern
1198 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

so happy for you KRS10,

:)

2/2/13 6:40 PM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LShaman - No matter what happens with Jose and Frankie, KRS10 is tha real champion today!
Thank you so much. Very sweet. But Frankie is walking away with that belt tonight friend. Just sayin. :) Phone Post
2/2/13 6:44 PM
Krs10KO.com

DamnSevern -

so happy for you KRS10,

:)

Thanks DS. You know your threads are my favorite and it's going to be a long year so keep em coming my dearest. :) Phone Post
2/2/13 6:58 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

mmavixen -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
mmavixen -
Krs10KO.com -
mmavixen -

TTT for my girl Kristen.

;) Phone Post

I love u Pescy!! Phone Post
Mi amore Phone Post
2/2/13 6:59 PM
HULKSMASH

That's awesome, Kris!!! Phone Post
2/2/13 7:11 PM
Oyama
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks and be strong- 30+ years MA training and 16 years BJJ- always trained my guts out and loved every minute of the intense ride and then I get lukemia- WTF I never had a cold hardly before and then this- all a perosn can do is be a warrior and keep going the best possible. I have to admit it is tough, but f^%$ that I will never give up and if I die then it will be doing I what to do on my terms. Please everyone else should hang tough too if you are dealing with cancer I had an 8% chance of surviving and I am still here and back on the mat with my students!
Peace,
SAM
2/2/13 7:12 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Oyama - Thanks and be strong- 30+ years MA training and 16 years BJJ- always trained my guts out and loved every minute of the intense ride and then I get lukemia- WTF I never had a cold hardly before and then this- all a perosn can do is be a warrior and keep going the best possible. I have to admit it is tough, but f^%$ that I will never give up and if I die then it will be doing I what to do on my terms. Please everyone else should hang tough too if you are dealing with cancer I had an 8% chance of surviving and I am still here and back on the mat with my students!
Peace,
SAM
Warrior! Phone Post
2/2/13 7:14 PM
MasterofMartialArts
130 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fucking awesome, congratulations. Just even more proof that the UG can work wonders. I hope you remain cancer free for the rest of your life. Phone Post
2/2/13 7:22 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

^^^ epic! Phone Post
2/2/13 7:31 PM
mmavixen

bonerfart - Glad for u gal!!

"Just as the soft rains fill the streams,

pour into the rivers, and join together in the oceans,

so may the power of every moment of your goodness

flow forth to awaken and heal all beings- those here now,

those gone before, those yet to come.

By the power of every moment of your goodness,

may your heart's wishes be soon fulfilled

as completely shining as the bright full moon,

as magically as by a wish-fulfilling gem.

may all dangers be averted and all disease be gone.

May no obstacle come across your way.

May you enjoy fulfillment and long life.

For all in whose heart dwells respect,

who follow the wisdom and compassion, of the way,

may your life prosper in the four blessings of old age, beauty,

happiness and strength". - Buddhist healing prayer. Phone Post
That was amazing! Phone Post
2/2/13 7:53 PM
disconnect
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

awesome story, congrats!
2/2/13 8:18 PM
Outlaw'd by Lytle

Tremendous news, congrats dude :)

The relief must be overwhelming! Phone Post
2/2/13 8:40 PM
Archer0545

Awesome! Love to hear of people beating that crap! Phone Post
2/2/13 8:40 PM
pogomeister
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fucking awesome!!! Phone Post
2/2/13 8:41 PM
Krs10KO.com

bonerfart -  Glad for u gal!!

"Just as the soft rains fill the streams,

pour into the rivers, and join together in the oceans,

so may the power of every moment of your goodness

flow forth to awaken and heal all beings- those here now,

those gone before, those yet to come.

may your heart's wishes be soon fulfilled

as completely shining as the bright full moon,

as magically as by a wish-fulfilling gem.

may all dangers be averted and all disease be gone.

May no obstacle come across your way.

May you enjoy fulfillment and long life.

For all in whose heart dwells respect,

who follow the wisdom and compassion, of the way,

may your life prosper in the four blessings of old age, beauty,

happiness and strength". - Buddhist healing prayer. Phone Post

I love this!! I've been doing a lot of mediation lately, well trying to. It's hard when there's so much shit on your mind. And reading Buddist and Buddist inspired readings. Thanks for posting this! 

2/2/13 9:01 PM
smags
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Congrats! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.