UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> Hey Rogue Mod or other Mod

2/2/13 1:25 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Tidbits
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Which one of you asshats froze my account and for what reason? And asshat is only referring to the Mod who got their panties in a bunch for some reason. I've been on this site for over 10 years and have never been frozen until this week, and there was absolutely 0 resaon for it.
2/2/13 1:27 PM
TheAssMurderer
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You could have gotten frozen for vote downs, bro. Doesnt always mean a mod did it.

Hey, I got frozen because Dana White singled me out - I wasnt even bashing him, just photoshopped a penis in to a picture and he got all uppity!

2/2/13 1:29 PM
PeteyWheatstraw
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Hey, I got frozen because Dana White singled me out - I wasnt even bashing him, just photoshopped a penis in to a picture and he got all uppity!"

He seriously does that? I guess it wouldn't surprise me.
2/2/13 1:33 PM
thedogofdogs
993 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I froze you, for being one of the few members here whose woman is not getting f*cked by a black guy.

**so jealous;)

2/2/13 1:33 PM
TheAssMurderer
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PeteyWheatstraw - "Hey, I got frozen because Dana White singled me out - I wasnt even bashing him, just photoshopped a penis in to a picture and he got all uppity!"

He seriously does that? I guess it wouldn't surprise me.

Yeah, I made a thread - Can;t remember exactly what it was, but Dana said something stupid and I promptly made a thread about it -

Few minutes later dana was on UG - I was frozen later that night, lol.

2/2/13 1:35 PM
theseanster
227 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos

2/2/13 1:35 PM
Bucephalus

Tidbits - Which one of you asshats froze my account and for what reason? And asshat is only referring to the Mod who got their panties in a bunch for some reason. I've been on this site for over 10 years and have never been frozen until this week, and there was absolutely 0 resaon for it.

You're doing it wrong.. (friendly advice)
2/2/13 1:38 PM
TheAssMurderer

Edited: 02/02/13 1:38 PM

Here's the thread !

Dana comments on 1st page - photoshop on 2nd. I was frozen for this

Dana : Nobody has asked me for their money back... TheAssMurderer UnderGround Forum 7/22/12 7:57 AM
NONURINAUMANA
33 4118

2/2/13 1:39 PM
Cha0s008
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would assume you were frozen from getting vote downs on that retarded "10 pro-gun myths" thread you made.
2/2/13 1:39 PM
TheAssMurderer

Jacobmccrmck - 
TheAssMurderer -

You could have gotten frozen for vote downs, bro. Doesnt always mean a mod did it.

Hey, I got frozen because Dana White singled me out - I wasnt even bashing him, just photoshopped a penis in to a picture and he got all uppity!

I would wear that freeze with a badge of honor Phone Post

Hahaha, Indeed.

Dana : Nobody has asked me for their money back... TheAssMurderer UnderGround Forum 7/22/12 7:57 AM
NONURINAUMANA
33 4118

2/2/13 1:41 PM
TheAssMurderer

LOL, I had forgotten all about this !

2/2/13 1:42 PM
Yossarian
172 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheAssMurderer -

Here's the thread !

NONURINAUMANA
33 4118

lol Phone Post
2/2/13 1:47 PM
Tidbits

Cha0s008 - I would assume you were frozen from getting vote downs on that retarded "10 pro-gun myths" thread you made.

Retarded is subjective but ok, Voted Down bunch of whiny pussies then. Life's tough get a fucking helmet.
2/2/13 1:49 PM
-FC-
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tidbits -
Cha0s008 - I would assume you were frozen from getting vote downs on that retarded "10 pro-gun myths" thread you made.

Retarded is subjective but ok, Voted Down bunch of whiny pussies then. Life's tough get a fucking helmet.
Lol at "life's tough" yet here you are whining about being frozen. Phone Post
2/2/13 1:52 PM
TheAssMurderer

Yossarian - 
TheAssMurderer -

Here's the thread !

NONURINAUMANA
33 4118

lol Phone Post

iknorite? lol

2/2/13 1:56 PM
TheAssMurderer

Jacobmccrmck -  Wtf you made a 10 gun myth thread then tried to blame a mod? Nigga is you retarded? Phone Post

Hahaha, qft - i didnt know he made that thread. Anything firearm related is just asking for it right now, lol.

2/2/13 1:56 PM
TEN10TEN
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Maybe it was your faggy Mother Jones article Phone Post
2/2/13 1:57 PM
Nitecrawler
1828 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
Frozen from vote downs.

Now apologize to all the asshats!!!! ;-) Phone Post
2/2/13 1:59 PM
The_KoJ

Nitecrawler - Frozen from vote downs.

Nitecrawler, can you tell me how many vote downs I have? I'm interested in seeing how negatively the alphabet thread impacted my score lol Phone Post
2/2/13 2:04 PM
TheAssMurderer

Nitecrawler -  Frozen from vote downs.

LOL :)

2/2/13 2:10 PM
rushinbear
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yes votes down, and who be this tony_tidbits?
2/2/13 2:11 PM
Cha0s008
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You fuckers don't need to vote me down for being the messenger!
2/2/13 2:12 PM
Nitecrawler
1828 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The_KoJ -
Nitecrawler - Frozen from vote downs.

Nitecrawler, can you tell me how many vote downs I have? I'm interested in seeing how negatively the alphabet thread impacted my score lol Phone Post
Sorry Brosef Stalin, can't help ya.

They made vote downs invisible for a reason. ;-) Phone Post
2/2/13 2:16 PM
Nitecrawler

Minister of Propaganda -
Minister of Propaganda - Rogue mod fucking sucks. Phone Post
The Cecil People's of mods. Phone Post
Could you articulate why you feel this way? Phone Post
2/2/13 2:18 PM
TheAssMurderer

Nitecrawler - 
Minister of Propaganda -
Minister of Propaganda - Rogue mod fucking sucks. Phone Post
The Cecil People's of mods. Phone Post
Could you articulate why you feel this way? Phone Post

Fraser prolly doesnt do have the stuff he's blamed for, just not many people agree with his opinions, lol

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.