UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> Hey Rogue Mod or other Mod

2/2/13 2:22 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Cha0s008
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jacobmccrmck - 
Cha0s008 -
Cha0s008 - I would assume you were frozen from getting vote downs on that retarded "10 pro-gun myths" thread you made.

You fuckers don't need to vote me down for being the messenger!
Maybe it was OP getting you back for busting him out. Phone Post

OP and a few of his friends imo.
2/2/13 2:26 PM
The_KoJ
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nitecrawler -
The_KoJ -
Nitecrawler - Frozen from vote downs.

Now apologize to all the asshats!!!! ;-) Phone Post
Nitecrawler, can you tell me how many vote downs I have? I'm interested in seeing how negatively the alphabet thread impacted my score lol Phone Post
Sorry Brosef Stalin, can't help ya.

They made vote downs invisible for a reason. ;-) Phone Post
I thought they were visible to mods, not sure where I saw that but thought it was the case. Also got froze a total of 10 times, how close to perma ban am I? :/ Phone Post
2/2/13 2:33 PM
Nitecrawler
1824 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
The_KoJ -
Nitecrawler -
The_KoJ -

Nitecrawler, can you tell me how many vote downs I have? I'm interested in seeing how negatively the alphabet thread impacted my score lol Phone Post

I thought they were visible to mods, not sure where I saw that but thought it was the case. Also got froze a total of 10 times, how close to perma ban am I? :/ Phone Post
True, but as I said they were made invisible to members for a reason. :-)

Don't worry about getting permabanned, you seriously have to fuck up to get the ban hammer. :-) Phone Post
2/2/13 3:20 PM
TheAssMurderer
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nitecrawler - 
The_KoJ -
Nitecrawler -
The_KoJ -

Don't worry about getting permabanned, you seriously have to fuck up to get the ban hammer. :-) Phone Post

You mods should be forced to grow your "Thor Like" locks of hair to properly wield the banhammer!

2/2/13 3:27 PM
The_KoJ

Nitecrawler -
The_KoJ -
Nitecrawler -
The_KoJ -

Okie dokie, thank you my fellow nutmeg stater Phone Post
2/2/13 3:31 PM
Nitecrawler
1824 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheAssMurderer -
Nitecrawler - 
The_KoJ -
Nitecrawler -
The_KoJ -

You mods should be forced to grow your "Thor Like" locks of hair to properly wield the banhammer!

Way ahead of you bro. Started growing my hair out about four months ago. Before that I shaved it down for like the past 12 years so it's a bit weird to have hair.

It's in that awkward "white boy Afro" stage right now, which really sucks LOL. Phone Post
2/2/13 4:43 PM
Vitor29

Nitecrawler -
The_KoJ -
Nitecrawler -
The_KoJ -

In my experience this is completely untrue. All you need is one butt hurt mod to run to one of the big boys. Happened to me, took me months to get my account back, couldn't even get anyone to give me a legitimate reason (although it was because I told a mod he must have gotten beat up alot in high school). So no, it doesn't take much to get the ban hammer. OG is now a haven for sissy nancy boys who can't take it. Phone Post
2/2/13 4:46 PM
Nitecrawler

Vitor29 -
Nitecrawler -
The_KoJ -
Nitecrawler -
The_KoJ -

In my experience this is completely untrue. All you need is one butt hurt mod to run to one of the big boys. Happened to me, took me months to get my account back, couldn't even get anyone to give me a legitimate reason (although it was because I told a mod he must have gotten beat up alot in high school). So no, it doesn't take much to get the ban hammer. OG is now a haven for sissy nancy boys who can't take it. Phone Post
I severely doubt you were banned for months for calling a mod a sissy. Phone Post
2/2/13 5:09 PM
-FC-
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Might be true, some of you mods are gigantic pussies. Phone Post
2/2/13 6:03 PM
WidespreadPanic

Jacobmccrmck -  Wtf you made a 10 gun myth thread then tried to blame a mod? Nigga is you retarded? Phone Post

Why is the OP, a Vet, making anti-gun threads?

2/2/13 6:27 PM
Nitecrawler

-FC- - Might be true, some of you mods are gigantic pussies. Phone Post
While some mods might be a little bit more emotional than others I seriously think Vitor is leaving part of the story out.

Doubt it was like:

Vitor: man mods are sissies.

*banhammer* Phone Post
2/2/13 6:39 PM
-FC-
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nitecrawler -
-FC- - Might be true, some of you mods are gigantic pussies. Phone Post
While some mods might be a little bit more emotional than others I seriously think Vitor is leaving part of the story out.

Doubt it was like:

Vitor: man mods are sissies.

*banhammer* Phone Post
I concur. Phone Post
2/2/13 6:51 PM
-FC-

Minister of Propaganda -
Minister of Propaganda - Rogue mod fucking sucks. Phone Post
The Cecil People's of mods. Phone Post
I don't agree with this, I've had my fair share of differences with Fraser and he's always been decent.

There are far worse mods doing shady shit they don't tell you about. Phone Post
2/2/13 6:53 PM
TheAssMurderer
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

-FC- - 
Minister of Propaganda -
Minister of Propaganda - Rogue mod fucking sucks. Phone Post
The Cecil People's of mods. Phone Post
I don't agree with this, I've had my fair share of differences with Fraser and he's always been decent.

There are far worse mods doing shady shit they don't tell you about. Phone Post

Same. I disagree with most all of Fraser's political views, but I've never seen him blatantly be an ass.

2/2/13 6:58 PM
Redneck
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/02/13 7:01 PM

Can anyone even explain how the vote down thing works?

Is it based on so many vote downs within a 24 hour period, in a single thread, over a week?

Why can't an automatic PM be sent to the member when he's reached critical vote downs, so he can sit back for a while, or make a poop thread so he gets some vote ups?

Would that be too hard to set up?

Would save a lot of good members like Tidbits from being fucked over because a few people don't share his politely expressed opinion. guys like him are not what the system was implemented for, it was implented to stop trolls and douchebags from going overboard, but the collateral damage from that is that a lot of good contributers also get punished.

2/2/13 7:10 PM
Nitecrawler

Redneck -

Is it based on so many vote downs within a 24 hour period, in a single thread, over a week?

Why can't an automatic PM be sent to the member when he's reached critical vote downs, so he can sit back for a while, or make a poop thread so he gets some vote ups?

Would save a lot of good members like Tidbits from being fucked over because a few people don't share his politely expressed opinion. guys like him are not what the system was implemented for, it was implented to stop trolls and douchebags from going overboard, but the collateral damage from that is that a lot of good contributers also get punished.

Agree, and even made a thread expressing my disdain for the vote down feature and how it was being exploited but it is what it is.

To answer your question, from what I understand it is receiving X amount of vote downs in a 24 hour period that triggers a freeze. Phone Post
2/2/13 7:28 PM
Redneck
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nitecrawler - 
Redneck -

Agree, and even made a thread expressing my disdain for the vote down feature and how it was being exploited but it is what it is.

To answer your question, from what I understand it is receiving X amount of vote downs in a 24 hour period that triggers a freeze. Phone Post

Thanks for the reply and the explanation man, it's a bit clearer to me now.

2/2/13 7:37 PM
Nitecrawler

Redneck -
Nitecrawler - 
Redneck -

No problem bro.

As payment I demand some tinfoil origami constructed from one of your many hats ;-) Phone Post
2/2/13 7:47 PM
ArtMinaj

Nitecrawler - 
Redneck -

Well it has at least gotten better.  It is a good idea to alert mods if someone says something really shitty about someone's sick mother and they get a bunch of vote downs within minutes. 

The autofreeze thing was a good idea in theory, but it simply doesn't work with this forum. 

2/2/13 7:58 PM
Nitecrawler

ArtMinaj -
Nitecrawler - 
Redneck -

Well it has at least gotten better.  It is a good idea to alert mods if someone says something really shitty about someone's sick mother and they get a bunch of vote downs within minutes. 

The autofreeze thing was a good idea in theory, but it simply doesn't work with this forum. 

Even though you are a huge douche, I agree 100% :-) Phone Post
2/2/13 8:03 PM
ArtMinaj

Nitecrawler - 
ArtMinaj -
Nitecrawler - 
Redneck -

Even though you are a huge douche, I agree 100% :-) Phone Post

voted up

2/2/13 8:04 PM
Redneck

Nitecrawler - 
Redneck -
Nitecrawler - 
Redneck -

No problem bro.

As payment I demand some tinfoil origami constructed from one of your many hats ;-) Phone Post

It's a pony.

2/2/13 8:05 PM
Nitecrawler

Redneck -
Nitecrawler - 
Redneck -
Nitecrawler - 
Redneck -

No problem bro.

It's a pony.

Lmfao!

I just fell in love with you all over again.... :-) Phone Post
2/3/13 1:03 PM
TheAssMurderer

Redneck - 
Nitecrawler - 
Redneck -
Nitecrawler - 
Redneck -

No problem bro.

It's a pony.

Bwahahahaha voted up !

That's fuckin awesome Redneck :)

A pony!

Does that make Nitecrawler a Brony? or is it Brohny?

2/3/13 1:12 PM
Nitecrawler

I'll give you one hint ass murderer:

Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.