UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Tired of hearing about Chris Weidmen getting a

2/2/13 1:58 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
KEVSTAR
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Title shot.. Let's see him fight someone like Vitor,Belcher or even fucken Okami first..Jesus Christ ! Phone Post
2/2/13 2:04 PM
ShoreBreaker420gotfunkedintheASSkren
1024 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shut the fuck up you sorry ugly piece of shit mother fucker, cry baby Phone Post
2/2/13 2:06 PM
Authority Figure

In before a maniac reacts to OP unoriginal thread with completely over the top response. Wait...too late. Phone Post
2/2/13 2:08 PM
shaqitup
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Isn't he out right now?

2/2/13 2:10 PM
UGCTT_Reco Groman
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KEVSTAR - Title shot.. Let's see him fight someone like Vitor,Belcher or even fucken Okami first..Jesus Christ ! Phone Post
Tired of fucks like you starting the same whiny bitchy threads. Phone Post
2/2/13 2:11 PM
KEVSTAR

ShoreBreaker420gotfunkedintheASSkren - Shut the fuck up you sorry ugly piece of shit mother fucker, cry baby Phone Post
Ur fucken cool u have "420" in your name ,how fucken original... Phone Post
2/2/13 2:14 PM
Clarence Hurt
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I agree with OP. And Johnny Hendricks has at least knocked out a few top contenders. Phone Post
2/2/13 2:17 PM
1024 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KEVSTAR -
ShoreBreaker420gotfunkedintheASSkren - Shut the fuck up you sorry ugly piece of shit mother fucker, cry baby Phone Post
Damn your right, I need to get me an outfit like you, yea baby loved you in Austin powers too
Phone Post
2/2/13 2:18 PM
nolabrum

Chaelismyhero - Chris and Johnny Hendricks are crybabys

Really, these guys that come to the UFC and do nothing win. They do all their talking in the ring and when they earn a title shot they are told to wait. The Champions don't want to fight them yet.
2/2/13 2:19 PM
KEVSTAR

ShoreBreaker420gotfunkedintheASSkren -
KEVSTAR -
Damn your right, I need to get me an outfit like you, yea baby loved you in Austin powers too
Phone Post
I'm Mexican, u need to stop smoking so much weed Phone Post
2/2/13 2:20 PM
Kinkle

Because demolishing Munoz and Maia aren't top tier wins? Idiot...
2/2/13 2:21 PM
nolabrum

KEVSTAR -  Title shot.. Let's see him fight someone like Vitor,Belcher or even fucken Okami first..Jesus Christ ! Phone Post

I would agree with you the last part of your statement. Weidman should have to fight a contender first. Out of all those you listed only one ranked Higher than Weidman is BElfort. Weidman already fought and beat a top 10 more like top 5 in Munoz. He also beat a top ten in Maia.
2/2/13 2:22 PM
KEVSTAR

Kinkle - Because demolishing Munoz and Maia aren't top tier wins? Idiot...
He didn't demolish Maia Phone Post
2/2/13 2:23 PM
nolabrum

Willy the Coyote -  Who is Chris Whineman? Phone Post

any real MMA fan would know this answer. Go back to WWE
2/2/13 2:24 PM
nolabrum

KEVSTAR - 

Still got the W.
2/2/13 2:28 PM

KEVSTAR -
KEVSTAR -
Phone Post
If your Mexican then I'm black Phone Post
2/2/13 2:31 PM
nolabrum

Chaelismyhero - 
nolabrum - 
Chaelismyhero - Chris and Johnny Hendricks are crybabys

Really, these guys that come to the UFC and do nothing win. They do all their talking in the ring and when they earn a title shot they are told to wait. The Champions don't want to fight them yet.

I totally agree. Chris and Johnny both deserve the title shots,but that doesnt always mean you will get the shot. Money comes first. G-Sot and Miller won like 7 or 8 fights in a row and didnt get a shot.

Deserve aint got nothing to do with it-Will Munny

I agree with you there. Miller went on a 7 fight win streak Sot on an 8 fight win streak with 7 of those in the UFC. Only difference is none of those guys beat any top ten guys and definetly not a top 5 guy. They were both close to title shots except the guys that were getting the title shots had better wins or were still ranked higher at the time. At 185 there is nobody with as many win including top ten wins out there that hasnt already fought Silva. Weidman is the true title contender. To say he is unheard of or unrproven is childish. The last part is not ment towards you Chaelismyhero. You seem to be one of the reasonable persons on here.
2/2/13 2:31 PM
KEVSTAR

nolabrum -
KEVSTAR -  Title shot.. Let's see him fight someone like Vitor,Belcher or even fucken Okami first..Jesus Christ ! Phone Post

I would agree with you the last part of your statement. Weidman should have to fight a contender first. Out of all those you listed only one ranked Higher than Weidman is BElfort. Weidman already fought and beat a top 10 more like top 5 in Munoz. He also beat a top ten in Maia.
Ya I get u, but he hasn't fought in like 7 months and counting ! Phone Post
2/2/13 2:34 PM
KEVSTAR

KEVSTAR -
KEVSTAR -
Phone Post
If your Mexican then I'm black Phone Post
That's not even the same name as mine high rod Phone Post
2/2/13 2:40 PM
nolabrum

Edited: 02/02/13 2:40 PM
KEVSTAR - 
nolabrum -
KEVSTAR - 

Title shot.. Let's see him fight someone like Vitor,Belcher or even fucken Okami first..Jesus Christ ! Phone Post

I'll give you that. Here are reasons why Weidman shouldnt get the Shot.

1. He is not a superstar. I wouldnt say he is unknow, but he doesnt have the drawing power someone like bisping would bring. He also does not offer an intriguing match up like Rockhold would. Champ vs Champ

2. He hasnt fought in since July 2012. Ill give you that, I'll rebuttle that with this though, the 185lb Strap hasnt been defended since July 12. Yes silva fought as a favor to the UFC a few months ago, but He is the 185lb champ he should defend the Belt about twice a year or Give up the strap and only take superfights.

I am sure there are other reason why he shouldnt fight, But I think other than these 2 the other ones are petty. Why should he fight.

1. Top ten wins in the last 1.5 years. One of those extremely impressive

2. vs he has a poses a great threat to Silva. His is the type to have given Anderson trouble in the past.

3. He is one of the few guys that has a shot. I'm not saying he would win, but him and Rashad are the only ones I think can hold a candle to Silva at 185(if Rashad drops).

I'll leave it at this for now.
2/2/13 2:42 PM
KEVSTAR

nolabrum -
KEVSTAR - 

Still got the W.
Ya so did Thales Leties against Nate Phone Post
2/2/13 2:45 PM
KEVSTAR

nolabrum -
KEVSTAR - 
nolabrum -
KEVSTAR - 

I'll give you that. Here are reasons why Weidman shouldnt get the Shot.

1. He is not a superstar. I wouldnt say he is unknow, but he doesnt have the drawing power someone like bisping would bring. He also does not offer an intriguing match up like Rockhold would. Champ vs Champ

2. He hasnt fought in since July 2012. Ill give you that, I'll rebuttle that with this though, the 185lb Strap hasnt been defended since July 12. Yes silva fought as a favor to the UFC a few months ago, but He is the 185lb champ he should defend the Belt about twice a year or Give up the strap and only take superfights.

I am sure there are other reason why he shouldnt fight, But I think other than these 2 the other ones are petty. Why should he fight.

1. Top ten wins in the last 1.5 years. One of those extremely impressive

2. vs he has a poses a great threat to Silva. His is the type to have given Anderson trouble in the past.

3. He is one of the few guys that has a shot. I'm not saying he would win, but him and Rashad are the only ones I think can hold a candle to Silva at 185(if Rashad drops).

I'll leave it at this for now.
Like Dana white says "we'll see what happens" Phone Post
2/2/13 2:47 PM
shootfightermike
971 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2/2/13 2:48 PM
nolabrum

KEVSTAR - 
nolabrum -
KEVSTAR - 

Still got the W.
Ya so did Thales Leties against Nate Phone Post

Thales got a split decision win against Nate. Meaning 1 person gave it to Nate 2 thales.

Cote got a split D over Almedia before he got his shot against SIlva.

Chael squeezed by Bisping before he got his shot. It was Unanimous though.

WHat is your point. Weidman defeated Maia he didnt squeak by he beat him decisively! On short notice which makes it even more impressive. This man fought on short notice two times and still came out on top.
2/2/13 2:53 PM
sparkuri
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Agree with op Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.