UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> Ni No Kuni

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

2/2/13 2:34 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
TuLegit
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What an excellent game. If you have a ps3 this is a definite must have. Literally one of the best RPGs ive played in a long time. Phone Post
2/2/13 6:11 PM
TheEssence
439 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just watched a video review.. Looks sick! Phone Post
2/2/13 8:05 PM
Greenup
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Same great game. Some of the puzzles are tricky. Already bit it a few days ago let me know if you need any tips. Working on platinum. Phone Post
2/4/13 1:20 AM
mjbreese
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

10 hours into it, absolutely incredible so far, havent had this much fun with an rpg since Phantasy Star 4 for the Sega Genesis. Squaresoft could learn a thing or two from the creators of this, they need to stop taking out the things that made rpgs fun like buying weapons and world maps in a attempt to be innovative. Phone Post
2/5/13 11:43 AM
bogle1
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Been looking to buy it! I'm guessing it's worth it?

Really big fan of studio ghibli so the game looks awesome Phone Post
2/6/13 8:10 AM
Choochy
245 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gonna grab it after I finish dead space. Phone Post
2/6/13 11:55 AM
invalid
396 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Very pretty game

but I don't know if I could take 55 hours of such... Japanese-ness lol
2/6/13 1:30 PM
TuLegit

I can't beat the boss at the test of strength any tips? Phone Post
2/6/13 1:52 PM
BKViper
594 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TuLegit - I can't beat the boss at the test of strength any tips? Phone Post
Get stronger?

Never played it, so just a thought! Phone Post
2/6/13 1:54 PM
TuLegit

BKViper -
Get stronger?

Lol. No. It's just the name of the boss battle but its a normal battle. If you get it you'll see. Phone Post
2/6/13 7:41 PM
nrallen

invalid, agreed with you. looks pretty but any game would irritate me after 50 hours, lol. don't have the time for it. think i'll watch tv instead. it's less effort and more relaxing.
2/7/13 12:33 AM
TSMontana
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How is it, story and character wise?
2/7/13 1:26 AM
Adam588
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
2/7/13 1:47 AM
Greenup
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TSMontana - How is it, story and character wise?
Pretty good. I really like the story all the way to the end. Phone Post
2/7/13 1:48 AM
Greenup

TuLegit -
BKViper -
Get stronger?

Lol. No. It's just the name of the boss battle but its a normal battle. If you get it you'll see. Phone Post
Do you have the boat yet? A lot of the harder battles I would let my team die and run around casting spells then eating mp potions. Phone Post
2/7/13 1:54 AM
Greenup

Oh test of strength is in the temple north in the desert right. If I was you I would go lvl up. There is a place to the east north of the fairie place that is an island. The southern most part of that island spawns a creature called a toko or something like that and gives you 2k experience. I actually can't remember if you have the boat then or not. If you have a hard time finding the toko creature just google easy leveling and you will find it easily. Phone Post
2/7/13 8:32 AM
TuLegit

Found a big glitch that makes almost any battle winnable. Use your familiar to link attacks and right when they're about to attack you hit L and switch familiars. Your familiar disappears missing the attack and your new one just comes out untouched. You can do that cycle forever. I do and never lose HP now Phone Post
2/7/13 9:29 AM
bogle1
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TuLegit - Found a big glitch that makes almost any battle winnable. Use your familiar to link attacks and right when they're about to attack you hit L and switch familiars. Your familiar disappears missing the attack and your new one just comes out untouched. You can do that cycle forever. I do and never lose HP now Phone Post
You not get bored?? Phone Post
2/7/13 10:27 AM
TuLegit

bogle1 -
TuLegit - Found a big glitch that makes almost any battle winnable. Use your familiar to link attacks and right when they're about to attack you hit L and switch familiars. Your familiar disappears missing the attack and your new one just comes out untouched. You can do that cycle forever. I do and never lose HP now Phone Post
You not get bored?? Phone Post
Not yet haha Phone Post
2/8/13 8:58 AM
Vitor Me A New One
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Going to buy this. Phone Post
2/9/13 6:14 PM
the VIPERS sex toy
500 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

One of the few games I've purchased new in the last 10 years.  I like it so far, and my boys like watching me play as well.

2/9/13 7:14 PM
TSMontana
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mjbreese -  10 hours into it, absolutely incredible so far, havent had this much fun with an rpg since Phantasy Star 4 for the Sega Genesis. Squaresoft could learn a thing or two from the creators of this, they need to stop taking out the things that made rpgs fun like buying weapons and world maps in a attempt to be innovative. Phone Post

I know how awesome PS IV was (played it for 100 hours in college to max out all characters), so any mention of this game in that league is an auto-buy for me. Been fiending for gameplay like that since '95 when I played PS IV.
2/11/13 3:54 PM
TSMontana

Bought it on Saturday night. At first, I was put off by the initial premise (kid trying to bring his Mom back from the dead)...12 hours later, I am shipwrecked, trying to get "littlies" out of a huge fairy godmother.

The last game that had this feel for me what Dragon Quest VIII, not only in look, but in character, and I played the hell out of that one (nearly 100+ hours).
2/11/13 4:20 PM
invalid
396 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Worth it? I considered downloading it but it's like 37 gigs installed lol

I'm just worried I'd get sick of it
2/11/13 4:25 PM
TSMontana

Edited: 02/11/13 4:26 PM
invalid - Worth it? I considered downloading it but it's like 37 gigs installed lol

I'm just worried I'd get sick of it

Wait until it sells as a greatest hits title...or a free title on PSN Plus. I love traditional turn-based RPG's, and this is one of the better ones to come out in a while, so I'm okay outlaying $60 USD plus tax.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.