UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> Ni No Kuni

2/12/13 9:48 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
TuLegit
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

invalid - Worth it? I considered downloading it but it's like 37 gigs installed lol

I'm just worried I'd get sick of it
You won't eat sick of it but it's a challenge. Think of it as a longer bigger scale Pokemon on ps3 they're very similar. Phone Post
2/12/13 9:49 AM
TuLegit

Get* damn autocorrect Phone Post
2/12/13 10:49 AM
Fangas
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jealous Xbox owner over here Phone Post
2/13/13 4:59 PM
invalid
211 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/6830-Ni-No-Kuni-Wrath-Of-The-White-Witch
2/14/13 4:13 PM
Choochy
184 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Picked it up today finally. Phone Post
2/15/13 12:08 AM
Greenup
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hope if this game sells well they will bring more rpgs over from japan. Phone Post
2/15/13 1:49 AM
TruthAboveAll
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Question before I buy this.

Does the combat system get stale after a while? I played the demo and it seemed quite simple and repetitive.

Also is there lots of cool loot to find? Phone Post
2/15/13 5:43 PM
TuLegit

TruthAboveAll - Question before I buy this.

Does the combat system get stale after a while? I played the demo and it seemed quite simple and repetitive.

Also is there lots of cool loot to find? Phone Post
Yes and no Phone Post
2/15/13 7:43 PM
Greenup
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You can find items in shops as you progress and also there are secret chests throughout the world map 100 of them to be exact. You can craft new weapons to and items. Combat will hold your interest. As the game progresses you get new characters,summons,magic,(pokemon), so it is changing as the story line advances. Any rpg fan will love this game. Kinda brought me a nostalgia feeling of playing ff9 for the first time. Phone Post
2/16/13 2:49 PM
the VIPERS sex toy
381 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

As for hidden loot, the world map has 2 kinds.  Glowing spots that have some ok stuff, and super secret scattered spots throughout the world map that will have wepons and other equipment  that you will more than likely already have purchased.

2/16/13 3:55 PM
Choochy
184 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the VIPERS sex toy -

As for hidden loot, the world map has 2 kinds.  Glowing spots that have some ok stuff, and super secret scattered spots throughout the world map that will have wepons and other equipment  that you will more than likely already have purchased.

Secret spots stand out at all? I'm only getting out of the first forest though.

I did find some stuff there but that wasn't in the world map. Phone Post
2/16/13 5:51 PM
the VIPERS sex toy
381 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The glow spots on the world map stick out.  The super secret pots don't.  I usually find something by tapping X while walking  the edges  the world map.  Most recently found a spiral horn for my 2nd familiar whe coming out of the Golden Grove and heading to the right to the coast.  Totally nondescript spot but its there.

2/16/13 10:18 PM
the VIPERS sex toy

lol forget my poor descriptions earlier.  Use your wizards companion and look at the map sections.  You will see keyhole symbols scattered around the map.  Visit those  and press X to find some secret stuff that will help in that part  the game.  

I just fd this out and will save me from pounding X as I explore. lol

2/17/13 6:02 PM
TSMontana
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the VIPERS sex toy - 

lol forget my poor descriptions earlier.  Use your wizards companion and look at the map sections.  You will see keyhole symbols scattered around the map.  Visit those  and press X to find some secret stuff that will help in that part  the game.  

Nice tip.
2/20/13 4:31 PM
TuLegit

TSMontana -
the VIPERS sex toy - 

Nice tip.
Very useful Phone Post
2/20/13 4:43 PM
Choochy

Loving this game, just wish I had more time, just finished the gladiataur fight. Took me about 4.5 hrs to get that far though since I've been exploring everything. Phone Post
2/22/13 5:41 PM
invalid
211 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

24 hour sale at GameStop

http://www.gamestop.com/ps3/games/ni-no-kuni-wrath-of-the-white-witch/99086

$49
2/22/13 9:49 PM
the VIPERS sex toy

the VIPERS sex toy - 

Keyholes tend to be weapons, armor, healing items and ingredients.  Red tree symbols are hidden forest dwellings.  I figured this out on accident and now I'm braving areas where monsters will kill me in one or two shots and finding some sick gear.

2/24/13 2:15 PM
UGCTT_zackthewop
265 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Played it do two hours

So fucking boring

And Iove RPGs and studio ghibli Phone Post
2/24/13 6:11 PM
TSMontana
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/25/13 7:19 AM
UGCTT_zackthewop - 

Played it do two hours

So fucking boring

And Iove RPGs and studio ghibli Phone Post

It is a slow-starting game, but once you have multiple characters and the plot develops, the payoff is worth it, imo.
2/27/13 12:19 AM
Greenup

I agree the first few hours were slow but then all the sudden it takes off and is amazing. Phone Post
2/27/13 10:17 PM
the VIPERS sex toy

I am absolutely in love with this game.  I'm doing all the Swift Solution errands right before I go looking for the sky bandit.  Anyone know if I'm halfway through the story yet?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.