UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Benavidez vs. McCall

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

2/2/13 11:01 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Langolier
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

All the low blows were ridiculous Phone Post
2/2/13 11:04 PM
Abli83
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Exciting fight, close - cant wait to see Uncle Creepy again Phone Post
2/2/13 11:04 PM
Bisping decisioned my SN

Kinkle -
Arachnoid - How can anyone weighing 126lbs and standing 5'4" ever be considered an "Alpha Male"?
Because he'd probably beat ur ass and fuck ur GF Phone Post
Haha Phone Post
2/2/13 11:16 PM
Standup29

I got a feeling Reem is going to get caught. I hope I'm wrong though. Phone Post
2/2/13 11:17 PM
Flyers179

raf_269 - 

Already talking to Benavidez about another title shot? Talk about a real shallow division.

True. But all of the top for guys (Johnson, McCall, Benavidez, and Dodson) would be top contenders at 135 as well. So it gives the division a sort of a pass imo.

They'll bring in more guys but I feel like they'll just be guppies for the big fish to swallow.
2/2/13 11:37 PM
Iwreastledabearonce
174 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

tatooedMillionaire - why does he smile every time he gets out struck in each exchange

seems like he's just a tad less focused than his opponents when he fights
I think it's a mental thing. When I get punched I do the same thing. It's like saying "that's all you got". Messes with opponents head Phone Post
2/3/13 2:34 PM
Ryan Black
654 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am of the opinion that a point should have been deducted as well. Four groin shots... after the second warning he should have had a point deducted.

If that were a five-rounder, we'd likely have fight of the night right here. This fight was awesome, I just really felt that, with the nutshots- a point should have been deducted... then this fight would have been a draw, as it was IMO.

Would love to see them go at it again, five rounds, main event of a UFC on FX/FUEL. Would be great- Ian is always impressive and constantly improving, Bene and this is the type of fight to pull more fans into the sport. Phone Post

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.