UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Benavidez vs. McCall

2/2/13 10:59 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
JetSetter
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Creepy is like Dodson. They both play too much and when a fight is close that hurts you. Wish both guys would quit laughing and having fun and just spend 15mins focused on kicking ass. Phone Post
2/2/13 11:01 PM
Langolier
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

All the low blows were ridiculous Phone Post
2/2/13 11:04 PM
Abli83

Exciting fight, close - cant wait to see Uncle Creepy again Phone Post
2/2/13 11:04 PM
Bisping decisioned my SN

Kinkle -
Arachnoid - How can anyone weighing 126lbs and standing 5'4" ever be considered an "Alpha Male"?
Because he'd probably beat ur ass and fuck ur GF Phone Post
Haha Phone Post
2/2/13 11:16 PM
Standup29
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I got a feeling Reem is going to get caught. I hope I'm wrong though. Phone Post
2/2/13 11:17 PM
Flyers179

raf_269 - 

Already talking to Benavidez about another title shot? Talk about a real shallow division.

True. But all of the top for guys (Johnson, McCall, Benavidez, and Dodson) would be top contenders at 135 as well. So it gives the division a sort of a pass imo.

They'll bring in more guys but I feel like they'll just be guppies for the big fish to swallow.
2/2/13 11:37 PM
Iwreastledabearonce
122 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

tatooedMillionaire - why does he smile every time he gets out struck in each exchange

seems like he's just a tad less focused than his opponents when he fights
I think it's a mental thing. When I get punched I do the same thing. It's like saying "that's all you got". Messes with opponents head Phone Post
2/3/13 2:34 PM
Ryan Black
230 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am of the opinion that a point should have been deducted as well. Four groin shots... after the second warning he should have had a point deducted.

If that were a five-rounder, we'd likely have fight of the night right here. This fight was awesome, I just really felt that, with the nutshots- a point should have been deducted... then this fight would have been a draw, as it was IMO.

Would love to see them go at it again, five rounds, main event of a UFC on FX/FUEL. Would be great- Ian is always impressive and constantly improving, Bene and this is the type of fight to pull more fans into the sport. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.