UnderGround Forums

Pro Wrestling Ground >> Sign here for next weeks PWE war is raw!

2/2/13 6:38 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MyUnclesCreepy
783 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'll be mostly going on last weeks storylines but if anyone else wants In sign here

I'll do my best to make it work sorry in advance of I miss anyone Phone Post
2/2/13 6:48 PM
bigironmike79
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm down dude. Just picture an out of shape George the animal Steele without all the in ring skills. Or charisma. Or good looks. Phone Post
2/2/13 6:53 PM
roninthebox
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Im in, just picture a micheal sera Phone Post
2/2/13 7:35 PM
MyUnclesCreepy
783 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SaintVon Barksdale - I'll be contacting the real PWE's legal team over this.
Come at me bro! Phone Post
2/2/13 7:47 PM
UGCTT_OBEY
115 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm in and here is my promo from this weeks to make it more convenient for you

ugctt_obey sends out a tout

You listen and you listen good what happened tonight was a fluke a mistake a travesty

I am by far the most talented athlete in that locker room if I didn't have surgery on my leg a few months ago I would have won that battle royal with ease

But don't worry my leg should be at 100% by the PPV

And with saying that I am issuing a open challenge to any challenger in the back that thinks they have what it takes to beat me

And I will show them what a true champion looks like

YOU WILL ALL OBEY Phone Post
2/2/13 7:54 PM
instantkarma
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I will not rest until I have destroyed "The One".... Phone Post
2/2/13 8:19 PM
torubu
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In. YOU CHEAT YOU CHOKE. Phone Post
2/2/13 10:24 PM
Dos Huevos Gigante
351 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Inski. Real PWE hasn't done shit for three years. Anyone who doesn't like it can type up the next weeks episode.
2/2/13 10:40 PM
MyUnclesCreepy

Dos Huevos Gigante - Inski. Real PWE hasn't done shit for three years. Anyone who doesn't like it can type up the next weeks episode.
Straight up time for a revamp and anyone who writes needs to follow storylines and not set them selves up to be king Phone Post
2/2/13 11:05 PM
UGCTT_OBEY
115 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MyUnclesCreepy -
Dos Huevos Gigante - Inski. Real PWE hasn't done shit for three years. Anyone who doesn't like it can type up the next weeks episode.
Straight up time for a revamp and anyone who writes needs to follow storylines and not set them selves up to be king Phone Post
PWE NEW WORLD ORDER lol Phone Post
2/2/13 11:10 PM
MyUnclesCreepy

UGCTT_OBEY -
MyUnclesCreepy -
PWE NEW WORLD ORDER lol Phone Post
Yep it's time we need a new booking committee for title changes as well Phone Post
2/3/13 6:51 AM
Violentguy
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yessssss!!!! Fear my dreaded spinning toe blow!! Phone Post
2/3/13 9:19 AM
MyUnclesCreepy

SaintVon Barksdale - As I've stated, I'm going through with the lawyers. You won't get the ring set up.

Your thinly veiled attempts at stopping this show will be for not. I'm one of the writers and you have 0 control!

Step off son

2/3/13 11:27 AM
spinning back fael
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This seems interesting

In Phone Post
2/3/13 11:33 AM
RML
153 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Beware the FOG Phone Post
2/3/13 12:01 PM
MyUnclesCreepy

RML - Beware the FOG Phone Post
I'm coming for the FOG Myunclescreepy will not be denied! Phone Post
2/3/13 2:14 PM
ArtMinaj
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SaintVon Barksdale - You can run all the shows you want calling yourselves the "PWE", but the truth is without Natural Selection you are just another bush league indy. No ArtV, no Nuckin Futs and No DSaint(vonBarksdale)=no ratings.

LMAO!  Don't forget Sans and...............

I know we aren't supposed to talk about him, but gangsta101 RIP

2/3/13 2:19 PM
torubu
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ArtMinaj -
SaintVon Barksdale - You can run all the shows you want calling yourselves the "PWE", but the truth is without Natural Selection you are just another bush league indy. No ArtV, no Nuckin Futs and No DSaint(vonBarksdale)=no ratings.

Art, teach me the ways to draw. Phone Post
2/3/13 2:21 PM
MyUnclesCreepy

SaintVon Barksdale - You can run all the shows you want calling yourselves the "PWE", but the truth is without Natural Selection you are just another bush league indy. No ArtV, no Nuckin Futs and No DSaint(vonBarksdale)=no ratings.
Sir I'm drafting a cease and desist letter. If you don't stop your harassing attempts to dissolve the PWE your going to get served.

However me being such a man of high moral character I extend an invitation to attend the PWE event. I'm quite sure you be surprised at the "gigantic" changes

Sincerely

The PWE Phone Post
2/3/13 2:45 PM
ArtMinaj

SaintVon Barksdale - 
ArtMinaj - 

RIP to both gentlemen, I hope some day they return so we can reunite and take back what's rightfully ours.

I wonder how Vicki101 is going to take the news...

Let the young kids run wild for a bit.  They are hungry and willing to work.  We are going to make money from them anyway.

Then when the time is right, we step back in. 

That is how I see it. 

2/3/13 2:48 PM
MyUnclesCreepy

SaintVon Barksdale -
MyUnclesCreepy - 
SaintVon Barksdale - You can run all the shows you want calling yourselves the "PWE", but the truth is without Natural Selection you are just another bush league indy. No ArtV, no Nuckin Futs and No DSaint(vonBarksdale)=no ratings.
Sir I'm drafting a cease and desist letter. If you don't stop your harassing attempts to dissolve the PWE your going to get served.

However me being such a man of high moral character I extend an invitation to attend the PWE event. I'm quite sure you be surprised at the "gigantic" changes

Sincerely

The PWE Phone Post

Exempt me from the mandatory drug testing and I'll consider it.
Fine exempted u are

U better show! Phone Post
2/3/13 2:50 PM
ArtMinaj

2/3/13 3:26 PM
Barak Lesnar
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

in
2/3/13 3:47 PM
UGCTT_OBEY

Oh shit I didn't know saintvon was dsaint Phone Post
2/3/13 3:54 PM
ArtMinaj

UGCTT_OBEY -  Oh shit I didn't know saintvon was dsaint Phone Post

DSaintPieire

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.