UnderGround Forums

Pro Wrestling Ground >> Sign here for next weeks PWE war is raw!

2/3/13 4:13 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
TtoMyJ14
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i never got my title match from last time we did this. I better get it this time or there will be hell to pay! Hell I tell ya.
2/3/13 4:33 PM
MyUnclesCreepy
911 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hahaha I literally just replayed the NFC championship on madden

Was down 17-0 won 35-17

Second half shut down Phone Post
2/3/13 4:33 PM
MyUnclesCreepy
911 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MyUnclesCreepy - Hahaha I literally just replayed the NFC championship on madden

Was down 17-0 won 35-17

Second half shut down Phone Post
Wrong thread whoops Phone Post
2/3/13 4:56 PM
Driscoll
140 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I want in. I signed up last week, but was passed over for Sunny's kid.

2/3/13 5:32 PM
Winky is Wright
168 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

To one MyUnclesCreepy,

Please let it be known my client Winky is Wright will be adressing the dead weight known as RML this upcoming Monday. He will also be addressing the PWE galaxy on his current thoughts of them as a whole.  

signed 

Atticus Stevenson III

-WIS Management- 

2/3/13 5:35 PM
torubu
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Driscoll -

BITCH I WILL CHOKE YOU Phone Post
2/3/13 5:56 PM
mattloveslamp
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MattLovesLamp is in for retribution from this week's show. We showed strength in...our strength...and stuff, with numbers, and this week should be no different!

*snorts his ADHD pills*

Bring it the fuck on! I'm MattLovesLamp! I love...carpet! I love...couch. And I love lamp...I love lamp. I LOVE lamp.

*puts on Afternoon Delight on the 8-track* Phone Post
2/3/13 6:27 PM
T Sauce
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm in, but 1 rule no touching of the hair. It's a currency in some countries. Phone Post
2/3/13 6:53 PM
Driscoll
140 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

torubu - 
Driscoll -

So tough when you've got the booker man supporting you. Give me a shot and I'll make you famous, son.

2/3/13 7:02 PM
torubu
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Driscoll -
torubu - 
Driscoll -

So tough when you've got the booker man supporting you. Give me a shot and I'll make you famous, son.

Mess with me and you'll be praying the cops show up as I'm choking your sorry ass. It's in my blood. Phone Post
2/3/13 7:33 PM
Driscoll

The only thing in your blood is meth and oxy, you discarded dumpster baby of a used-up trashbag whore.

2/3/13 7:44 PM
nipperusa
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd like to be included. Ill break in any way possible. Manager, put the ring up, job, whatever you need. Phone Post
2/3/13 8:42 PM
torubu

Driscoll -

The only thing in your blood is meth and oxy, you discarded dumpster baby of a used-up trashbag whore.

And choking out sorry excuses for men like yourself! YOU CHOKE. Phone Post
2/3/13 9:17 PM
bigironmike79
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thank you.(eats turnbuckle. Top rope elbow drop through a table.) bwahhhhh. Your welcome. Phone Post
2/3/13 10:58 PM
Driscoll

*Whistles "The Farmer in the Dell*"

Oh indeed. Phone Post
2/4/13 1:53 AM
UGCTT_omzzy
422 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the ic champ is in!
2/4/13 2:26 AM
RML
165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Winky is Wright -

To one MyUnclesCreepy,

Please let it be known my client Winky is Wright will be adressing the dead weight known as RML this upcoming Monday. He will also be addressing the PWE galaxy on his current thoughts of them as a whole.  

signed 

Atticus Stevenson III

-WIS Management- 

I'm already in talks with Leif Cassidy to replace your ass. Phone Post
2/4/13 10:58 AM
Sofa King Cool
390 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

As the final TV champion in PWE history, i will sign up to make an appearance.

With my belt. Phone Post
2/4/13 11:26 AM
instantkarma
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

***The lights go out as the familiar music of Instant Karma blares over the PA system. As the curtain opens Karma is being led to the ring by a young fan wearing a "The One" shirt. The fan looks slightly confused, but seems comfortable with the situation. As soon as the enter the ring, Karma grabs the microphone...***

"This young man here is the perfect example of what is wrong with this organization. Instead of following a just man like myself, he is a fan of the miscreant, The One. Is there anything you would like to say for yourself young man?

****Before the young man can answer he is attacked by Instant Karma. After a several minute beating, Instant Karma throws the unconscious victim outside of the ring and picks up the microphone***

"Listen to me, "The One"! I will not stop until you have paid for your past transgressions. I will destroy one of your fans every night until you show your face and take your medicine."

***Instant Karma lands a Karmacarana on the young fan and slowly walks out of the ring****
2/4/13 3:05 PM
Chappy2211
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Willing Jobber right here.. Phone Post
2/6/13 1:16 AM
TheOne
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

instantkarma - ***The lights go out as the familiar music of Instant Karma blares over the PA system. As the curtain opens Karma is being led to the ring by a young fan wearing a "The One" shirt. The fan looks slightly confused, but seems comfortable with the situation. As soon as the enter the ring, Karma grabs the microphone...***

"This young man here is the perfect example of what is wrong with this organization. Instead of following a just man like myself, he is a fan of the miscreant, The One. Is there anything you would like to say for yourself young man?

****Before the young man can answer he is attacked by Instant Karma. After a several minute beating, Instant Karma throws the unconscious victim outside of the ring and picks up the microphone***

"Listen to me, "The One"! I will not stop until you have paid for your past transgressions. I will destroy one of your fans every night until you show your face and take your medicine."

***Instant Karma lands a Karmacarana on the young fan and slowly walks out of the ring****

No music, opens on TheOne in the ring alone.

"Listen to me Instantkarma... listen close. You may get your rocks off walking around beating up children but rest assured when the day comes, when we are alone in this ring, you will see I am no a child, I am a man... an angry man with one speed: rage. With one goal, pain.. to deliver TheOne23 (triple powerbomb). I cannot promise you'll walk away, I cannot promise I'll walk away, but I can promise you one thing... VIOLENCE."

2/6/13 3:06 AM
bigwignj
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So I've been here awhile but I never really quite understood what the PWE is. Is it like one of those old school E-Feds where guys cut promos and the booker writes a show/results based on the quality of the promos? Please enlighten me. Phone Post
2/6/13 3:14 AM
MyUnclesCreepy

bigwignj - So I've been here awhile but I never really quite understood what the PWE is. Is it like one of those old school E-Feds where guys cut promos and the booker writes a show/results based on the quality of the promos? Please enlighten me. Phone Post
Roughly Phone Post
2/6/13 3:41 AM
UGCTT_OBEY
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bigwignj -  So I've been here awhile but I never really quite understood what the PWE is. Is it like one of those old school E-Feds where guys cut promos and the booker writes a show/results based on the quality of the promos? Please enlighten me. Phone Post

its not so much on the quality of the promos but just the creativity of the booker

2/7/13 12:59 AM
Dos Huevos Gigante
435 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PWE.COM-

After teaming up this week, DHG and Violent "The Hammer" Guy went out on the town.

Ol' DHG had to test out both VeeGee's alcohol tolerance, and his proclivity for violence.

As you see above in a reenactment, Violent "The Hammer" Guy more than lives up to his moniker.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.