UnderGround Forums

Pro Wrestling Ground >> Sign here for next weeks PWE war is raw!

2/7/13 1:39 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_OBEY
185 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/07/13 1:40 AM
SaintVon Barksdale - 
bigwignj -  So I've been here awhile but I never really quite understood what the PWE is. Is it like one of those old school E-Feds where guys cut promos and the booker writes a show/results based on the quality of the promos? Please enlighten me. Phone Post

Well, as one of the founders of the PWE, I feel I am best equipped to answer this question. Well, actually ChuckNY and ArtV (I BELIEVE...) started this prior to my arrival...

Long story short, it's just a long running joke. When the UG was doing silly shit like TEAM INSERT FIGHTER HERE type shit...well, ArtV, Nuckin Futs, Gangsta 101 and myself began our own stable called Natural Selection. From there some members of PWE decided to rally against us. It started with joke promos, and then we just decided to go all kayfabe with it. It's not as serious as an E-fed. It's honestly just fun amongst us.

Joke...Joke? the only joke here is you old timers thinking you can still hang with the new generation

this is no longer about the Natural Selection this is now about the Future

AND REMEMBER THE FUTURE IS INEVITABLE

we are coming

2/7/13 1:43 AM
UGCTT_OBEY
185 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2/8/13 9:01 PM
bigironmike79
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SaintVon Barksdale -
UGCTT_OBEY - 
SaintVon Barksdale - 
bigwignj -  So I've been here awhile but I never really quite understood what the PWE is. Is it like one of those old school E-Feds where guys cut promos and the booker writes a show/results based on the quality of the promos? Please enlighten me. Phone Post

Well, as one of the founders of the PWE, I feel I am best equipped to answer this question. Well, actually ChuckNY and ArtV (I BELIEVE...) started this prior to my arrival...

Long story short, it's just a long running joke. When the UG was doing silly shit like TEAM INSERT FIGHTER HERE type shit...well, ArtV, Nuckin Futs, Gangsta 101 and myself began our own stable called Natural Selection. From there some members of PWE decided to rally against us. It started with joke promos, and then we just decided to go all kayfabe with it. It's not as serious as an E-fed. It's honestly just fun amongst us.

Joke...Joke? the only joke here is you old timers thinking you can still hang with the new generation

we are coming

You are only making this harder on yourself. You need to respect those who came before you. You also need to respect the guys who can actually work. If you could throw that energy (and money) into one of the famous Natural Selection Training Camps (for the low price of only $25,000.00 dollars for a 3 hour seminar), you might actually make something of yourself.
Oh snap!!! Only 25 G's? I'm in. Sign me up. Lemme get some of that OG(not other ground) kinda knowledge. I'm not much for muscle but I wield a mean keyboard chair shot. Phone Post
2/8/13 9:43 PM
UGCTT_OBEY

SaintVon Barksdale - 
UGCTT_OBEY - 
SaintVon Barksdale - 

we are coming

You are only making this harder on yourself. You need to respect those who came before you. You also need to respect the guys who can actually work. If you could throw that energy (and money) into one of the famous Natural Selection Training Camps (for the low price of only $25,000.00 dollars for a 3 hour seminar), you might actually make something of yourself.

Oh belive me i once respected...scrach that even idolized the natural selection

but threw that i started to relize you were not what it seemed. you were a bunch of power hungry ego maniacs that at one point even started to turn on one another

so i began training at small schools and just tryed to get my name out there untill december 22nd 2010 when i was finally called up to the big leages. MY DREAM i was called into the PWE

but thats where it all fell apart.

i tryed day in and day out to gain the respect of the men in that locker room but not a single person even gave me a hello

i thought maybe it was just because of my inexperience or maybe it was just a thing the vets did to the rookie

but no after 2 years...2 YEARS i still felt as if not a single person even knew i exist 

and thats when it all changed i knew that if i needed to get my name out there i was going to need to do somthing that no one has been able to do

I AM GOING TO TAKE OUT THE NATURAL SELECTION

YOU WILL KNOW WHO I AM

I AM OBEY

I AM THE FUTURE 

AND THE FUTURE IS INEVITABLE

2/8/13 11:01 PM
MyUnclesCreepy
864 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not kayfabe

Looks like we have a storyline to keep us going

Note to any and all bookers of PWE do not fuck up current storylines stay on track week to week

I have a draft of war is raw the final will be out Monday Phone Post
2/9/13 1:06 PM
Dos Huevos Gigante
423 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MyUnclesCreepy -  Not kayfabe

Looks like we have a storyline to keep us going

Note to any and all bookers of PWE do not fuck up current storylines stay on track week to week

I have a draft of war is raw the final will be out Monday Phone Post

Good stuff, thank you.
2/9/13 8:26 PM
jTheHybridwolff
180 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm really good on the mic and my ring skills are solid oh and I'd job no prob but not clean lol Phone Post
2/9/13 8:35 PM
ArtMinaj
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wasn't me, may have been Chuck or even Sans who made the whole joke of changing the name to PWE as in Pro Wrestling  Entertainment as a joke about WWE.

We all kind of ran with it and yeah, we fucked with the UG quite a bit. 

D is correct.  Was all just us having some fun by acting silly. 

2/10/13 1:33 AM
TheOne
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SaintVon Barksdale - We fucking destroyed the UG that one night in that Meltzer thread. One night, during the peak of UFC's popularity, we demoralized the entire UG with nothing but truth.

Buuuuuuuump it
2/10/13 9:33 AM
MyUnclesCreepy
864 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

. Phone Post
2/10/13 11:04 AM
Dos Huevos Gigante
423 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/10/13 2:07 PM
MyUnclesCreepy - 

. Phone Post

Just as MyUnclesCreepy was about to post something profound, DHG slammed him in the back of the head with a devastating unprotected chair shot.

DHG and Violent "The Hammer" Guy then put a brutal boot party to your fallen hero, culminating with The Spinning Toe Blow, and DHG hits his devastating banned finisher from his Puroresu days, the Super Electric Go Time Fun-Fun Driver, which is basically a top-rope to the apron piledriver.

WHY IS THERE A TURNBUCKLE IN MYUNCLESCREEPY'S ROOM?

As they left MyUnclesCreepy lying in a pool of his own piss and blood, he reached up to his iPhone slowly, and left nothing but an Apple logo.

WILL MYUNCLESCREEPY BE AT FULL CAPACITY IN TIME FOR WAR IS RAW?

TUNE IN MONDAY NIGHT TO FIND OUT!
2/11/13 12:09 PM
MyUnclesCreepy

Ok I'll see what I can do for ya i got the pms Phone Post
2/11/13 12:40 PM
Dos Huevos Gigante

MyUnclesCreepy -  Ok I'll see what I can do for ya i got the pms Phone Post

Take some Midol.
2/11/13 2:00 PM
MyUnclesCreepy

Dos Huevos Gigante -

Take some Midol.
U better be concerned with the health of your client tonight!!!' see you at the show!!! Phone Post
2/11/13 2:26 PM
torubu
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MyUnclesCreepy -
Dos Huevos Gigante -

Take some Midol.
U better be concerned with the health of your client tonight!!!' see you at the show!!! Phone Post
I sense a spinning toe blow in your future even if you are Kevin Nash-esque Phone Post
2/11/13 6:54 PM
TheOne
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Karma goes down tonight.
2/11/13 7:05 PM
instantkarma
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheOne - Karma goes down tonight.
Enjoy your last moments, you will soon pay for your bad karma. Phone Post
2/11/13 7:19 PM
ArtMinaj
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SaintVon Barksdale - We fucking destroyed the UG that one night in that Meltzer thread. One night, during the peak of UFC's popularity, we demoralized the entire UG with nothing but truth.

It's too easy!  I like how they like to shit on pro wrestling, but there cannot be a sport with dumber fans (not saying all of them are dumb) than MMA.  Seriously just out of touch. 

2/11/13 7:26 PM
Violentguy
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

torubu -
MyUnclesCreepy -
Dos Huevos Gigante -

Take some Midol.
I sense a spinning toe blow in your future even if you are Kevin Nash-esque Phone Post
YES! Phone Post
2/11/13 8:13 PM
torubu
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Violentguy -
torubu -
MyUnclesCreepy -
Dos Huevos Gigante -

Take some Midol.
YES! Phone Post
YES! YES! I know a devastating finisher when I see one! Phone Post
2/11/13 9:59 PM
TheBigBadBootyDaddy
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I want to get my hands on Barak Lesnar for messing up my spray tan. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.