UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Chico Camus vs. Dustin Kimura

2/2/13 9:43 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Tre Mendez
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Glad the judges didn't come into play and there was a finish. Kimura's guard play was smooth. I enjoyed watching it.

2/4/13 3:14 PM
athsportsnutrition
125 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was surprised with Chico. Tough striking but I was wondering why he kept clinching as well. Maybe he wanted to win takedown points?
2/4/13 3:25 PM
NorthFromHere
323 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMAViking.com
Kimura looked calm and collected for a rookie. Interesting prospect
2/4/13 3:43 PM
figure four
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

is he really only purple?

Not that Camus was some BJJ guy - but Kimura just looked so smooth...
2/4/13 3:46 PM
Immaculata
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TITAN Combat/TITAN Grappling Open, Promoter
Great fight.
2/6/13 2:21 PM
kuuzo
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is the fourth time I've seen Kimura fight, always looks great on the ground. He got blasted in the face by Damaso Pereira, but was able to take him down and finish with a TKO, so he can handle the stand up if forced to, but it's definitely not a fall back for him.
2/13/13 4:23 AM
athsportsnutrition
125 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

@ figure four-- he's a purple but definitely can hang with upper belts. Rylan Lizares is his instructor. Same guy Max Holloway is fighting under. Rylan is a Pedro Sauer black belt and former d1 wrestler at OSU. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.