UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> How about JDS vs Reem next?

2/3/13 1:20 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
XcessiveZ
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

We all wanted to see this fight and now we may get the chance...different circumstances of course but it'd still be a fun fight for about 45 seconds when JDS knocks the Reems head off. Phone Post
2/3/13 1:21 AM
IBProfane
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Overeem has been knocked out TEN TIMES in MMA & kickboxing, JDS ends that fight in the first three minutes. Even so, I'd still love to see it!
2/3/13 1:22 AM
ufc98newb
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i would absolutely love to see this fight still

2/3/13 1:22 AM
Tylervic
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Has to happen! Phone Post
2/3/13 1:23 AM
Choochy
156 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They're both coming off losses, make it happen. Phone Post
GloverRampagedMyBrownEye
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/03/13 1:23 AM
<blockquote>IBProfane - Overeem has been knocked out TEN TIMES in MMA & kickboxing, JDS ends that fight in the first three minutes. Even so, I'd still love to see it!</blockquote><br /> Easier time beating overeem than getting his wife back, imho.
XcessiveZ
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I thought for sure when Cain beat JDS it was gonna be a long time till this fight got another chance to line up.And then Bigfoot pulls off the second upset...funny how things work. Phone Post
Trick or Truth
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Would be amazing, no doubt.
2/3/13 1:24 AM
TDogg926
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Most logical next fight for both imo. Phone Post
2/3/13 1:26 AM
Kostakio
435 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TDogg926 - Most logical next fight for both imo. Phone Post
. Phone Post
2/3/13 1:26 AM
zeroM
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Both coming off a loss... History of bad blood, easy fight to sell! I'm on board!! Phone Post
2/3/13 1:27 AM
Zomby
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Overeem will be out for a while after that KO, and will go on trt, and will want nothing to do with JDS.

I think Overeem will ask for a warm up fight against someone like Schaub.
2/3/13 1:32 AM
epwar
647 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Overeem gets his block knocked off...again.

2/3/13 5:05 AM
rbl
162 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love how people suddenly think he's a bum based on getting caught in a fight he was winning. It would be a competitive fight with JDS. Phone Post
2/3/13 5:25 AM
Res ispa loquitur
594 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

rbl -  I love how people suddenly think he's a bum based on getting caught in a fight he was winning. It would be a competitive fight with JDS. Phone Post

Do you mean, Caught in a fight he never put his hands up and chin down in?

btw, I don't think he is a bum, but from the second his walk out started it was easy to see his overconfidence. 

2/3/13 5:32 AM
Res ispa loquitur
594 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anderson Emelianenko GOAT - 
Res ispa loquitur - 
rbl -  I love how people suddenly think he's a bum based on getting caught in a fight he was winning. It would be a competitive fight with JDS. Phone Post

btw, I don't think he is a bum, but from the second his walk out started it was easy to see his overconfidence. 

Red Ipa Liquor is correct.

Lmao. Probably an appropriate name for when I post this time of night. Usually very Red Ipa Liquor. 

2/3/13 6:24 AM
rbl
162 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Res ispa loquitur -

True, but I don't see overconfidence being a big problem for his next fight. Phone Post
2/3/13 6:39 AM
Res ispa loquitur

Probably not. 

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.