UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Pro Fighter Matt Perry Banned

2/3/13 2:26 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
shootfightermike
843 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt

2/3/13 2:27 AM
Porkchop
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fighters should be allowed to say anything they want about other fighters quitting or roiding. I mean, they put their lives on the line and if other guys are roiding, that is totally unfair. I would be really pissed too.
2/3/13 2:35 AM
Driscoll
140 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Feelz Good -
Driscoll -
MahatmaPetey - Is he respected? Phone Post
I kinda respect him. Phone Post
Might want to rethink that, blowing him and respecting him are not the same thing Phone Post
They're not mutually exclusive though. Phone Post
2/3/13 2:37 AM
JetSetter

Sounds like Perry bet heavy on Reem Phone Post
2/3/13 2:37 AM
UGCTT_ForeverOwnedByFryedTakayama
128 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KevinMcAllister -
MolsonMuscles -
Hocky Balboa - 
KevinMcAllister - 
Clarence Parents - Well.. Matt Perry made a thread called "Heartless Puss!" where he said (and I quote)

"We all saw Overeem quit like a bitch time after time in Pride. Now that this heartless bitch of a man is off the juice he's back to being a fucking nobody. He's nothing. A disgrace to real fighters everywhere. Good for Bigfoot for beating thing slimy cheating testicless bitch of a man! "

- Matt Perry
Chandler is upset Phone Post

So no one told him life was gonna be this way

"Your career's a joke,
You're broke,
Your screenname's DOA..."
I'd add a line, but my brain is stuck in second gear. Phone Post
Well it hasn't been your day, your week, your month or even your yeeeeaaaaaar! Phone Post
2/3/13 2:56 AM
shaqitup
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Who?

The guy being a pro fighter doesn't make him immune to the rules, if he wants to post that kind of thing online he should start a blog.

2/3/13 2:58 AM
ShoreBreaker420gotfunkedintheASSkren
1025 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why Matt Perry why Phone Post
2/3/13 3:04 AM
ShoreBreaker420gotfunkedintheASSkren
1025 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Congrats Matt ! You got what you wanted
Phone Post
2/3/13 3:18 AM
KZTT_W85
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ShawnTheBadger - He deserved the ban.
^ Phone Post
2/3/13 3:18 AM
UGCKIRTT_SonofJockstrap
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Perry did nothing but troll and fighter bash, his ban is welcomed with open arms and well overdue.

2/3/13 3:25 AM
Letibleu
1681 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Drunken post after losing 500$ on reem im guessing

2/3/13 3:25 AM
Muzalini

Giraffix Inc, Graphic Designer
If he's a green name pro fighter he shouldn't be banned for trashing another fighter, if it were Shane Carwin or another heavyweight saying it, it would be on the front page. Granted he isn't a name like Carwin but still he earned his green name as much as I can tell there isn't rankings of green names.

Ban is a little harsh Phone Post
2/3/13 3:36 AM
UGCTT_Dinamita
121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_ForeverOwnedByFryedTakayama -
KevinMcAllister -
MolsonMuscles -
Hocky Balboa - 
KevinMcAllister - 
Clarence Parents - Well.. Matt Perry made a thread called "Heartless Puss!" where he said (and I quote)

"We all saw Overeem quit like a bitch time after time in Pride. Now that this heartless bitch of a man is off the juice he's back to being a fucking nobody. He's nothing. A disgrace to real fighters everywhere. Good for Bigfoot for beating thing slimy cheating testicless bitch of a man! "

- Matt Perry
Chandler is upset Phone Post

So no one told him life was gonna be this way

"Your career's a joke,
You're broke,
Your screenname's DOA..."
I'd add a line, but my brain is stuck in second gear. Phone Post
Well it hasn't been your day, your week, your month or even your yeeeeaaaaaar! Phone Post
Don't worry Kevin

I'll be there for yoooooo Phone Post
2/3/13 3:58 AM
UGCKIRTT_SonofJockstrap
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Muzalini -  If he's a green name pro fighter he shouldn't be banned for trashing another fighter, if it were Shane Carwin or another heavyweight saying it, it would be on the front page. Granted he isn't a name like Carwin but still he earned his green name as much as I can tell there isn't rankings of green names.

He's not a heavyweight. He would literally get killed if he fought Overeem and he wouldn't speak like that to his face. The rules should apply in that instance no matter who it is.

2/3/13 4:14 AM
Muzalini

Giraffix Inc, Graphic Designer
UGCKIRTT_SonofJockstrap -
Muzalini -  If he's a green name pro fighter he shouldn't be banned for trashing another fighter, if it were Shane Carwin or another heavyweight saying it, it would be on the front page. Granted he isn't a name like Carwin but still he earned his green name as much as I can tell there isn't rankings of green names.

He's not a heavyweight. He would literally get killed if he fought Overeem and he wouldn't speak like that to his face. The rules should apply in that instance no matter who it is.

I never said he was a HW, so because he is in a lighter class he can't speak his mind about a fighter?

Mud namers and Blue namers fighter bash regularly yet this guy gets banned that fast?? Some mod must be an Overeem fan Phone Post
2/3/13 4:29 AM
Mister Moonlight
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2/3/13 4:43 AM
TripleBlue Kung-Fu Tiger
715 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He deserved it.. He was bashing another fighter. Phone Post
2/3/13 5:48 AM
diggity

Driscoll -
MahatmaPetey - Is he respected? Phone Post
I kinda respect him. Phone Post
I respect him a little more than I used to when I didn't know he existed. Phone Post
2/3/13 5:51 AM
diggity

I made a thread 'overeem "he cums in my face, asks for a reaction"'
It was such an appallingly unfunny thread that I considered asking to be banned..... That is a direct quote by the way, he really did say that. Phone Post
2/3/13 5:52 AM
RowdyBec
632 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Red, green, blue or mud name :) Rule should be the same for everyone!!

There's a difference between criticising a fighters performance & being a douche nozzle LOL :)

2/3/13 5:54 AM
Dingleberry Flopdoink The 3rd
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Could he BE any more disrespectful? Phone Post
2/3/13 6:26 AM
FightToLive
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/03/13 6:33 AM
Hate to have an opinion on an open forum?
2/3/13 6:28 AM
WelshWarrior
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fighter banshing is foghter bashing, regardless of who said it its classless Phone Post
2/3/13 6:29 AM
WelshWarrior
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yeah fail on the spelling by me.. Phone Post
2/3/13 6:34 AM
Humphrey

isn't the guy like 4 and 3?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.