UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Pro Fighter Matt Perry Banned

2/3/13 6:38 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
I miss long pants souwer
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCKIRTT_SonofJockstrap -

Perry did nothing but troll and fighter bash, his ban is welcomed with open arms and well overdue.

1 Phone Post
2/3/13 7:15 AM
Pikes
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Humphrey - isn't the guy like 4 and 3?
What's your record?

As for the people calling him a troll...he's not, he's just way too opinionated for his own good, and has probably posted whilst drinking one too many times.

But I'm an Overeem fan so I'm glad he was banned. Phone Post
2/3/13 7:27 AM
sockeye
211 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/03/13 7:27 AM
original post screen shot

2/3/13 8:44 AM
patches
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

drunk post imo
2/3/13 8:48 AM
GoldMedaLInTapping(R)

Lol overeem would eat him with or without the juice! Phone Post
2/3/13 8:55 AM
PeteyWheatstraw
136 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"testicless" was over the line.
2/3/13 10:59 AM
Madmuzzy

He got what he deserved he isnt above the rules because he fights in MMA professionally
2/3/13 1:05 PM
Driscoll
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow. There's a lot of fighter bashing on this thread. By their own admission, some people on this thread should be banned.

2/3/13 1:52 PM
FullyLoadedFists

For fucks sakes, nobody should be banned. Just because you don't like something doesn't mean that the person who says it deserves to be censored or fucked over in order to cater to your "feelings". This is exactly what is wrong with this country and what is wrong with society today. Phone Post
2/3/13 2:01 PM
TheAlchemist
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IF he were an anonymous poster, and stated what he did, I would say ban hammer. But if you make yourself known,  you should be able to state your opinion, whatever it may be. 

2/3/13 2:06 PM
TheParrot
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thread deleted and frozen, or actual ban? 

2/3/13 2:12 PM
youarewhatiswrong
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That guy was generally pretty disrespectful and confrontational. Good riddance.
2/3/13 2:29 PM
Driscoll
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

arnanderson - 
Driscoll - 

Wow. There's a lot of fighter bashing on this thread. By their own admission, some people on this thread should be banned.

Driscoll, does your retarded friend yet realize Bigfoot has pissed hot for roids? Or is he just bitchmade and has double standards?

Well there you go. Fighter bashing. A bannable offense. And that's not even counting using the name of Arn Anderson in vain.

2/3/13 2:32 PM
Muzalini

Giraffix Inc, Graphic Designer
arnanderson -
Driscoll - 

Driscoll, does your retarded friend yet realize Bigfoot has pissed hot for roids? Or is he just bitchmade and has double standards?
He pissed hot because of a legit and obvious medical condition. He doesn't produce testosterone due to Agromegaly Phone Post
2/3/13 2:43 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

Clarence Parents - Well.. Matt Perry made a thread called "Heartless Puss!" where he said (and I quote)

"We all saw Overeem quit like a bitch time after time in Pride. Now that this heartless bitch of a man is off the juice he's back to being a fucking nobody. He's nothing. A disgrace to real fighters everywhere. Good for Bigfoot for beating thing slimy cheating testicless bitch of a man! "

- Matt Perry

That right there is easily worth banning IMO. 

Was he drunk?

2/3/13 2:46 PM
DiazsBongWater
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KevinMcAllister - 
Clarence Parents - Well.. Matt Perry made a thread called "Heartless Puss!" where he said (and I quote)

"We all saw Overeem quit like a bitch time after time in Pride. Now that this heartless bitch of a man is off the juice he's back to being a fucking nobody. He's nothing. A disgrace to real fighters everywhere. Good for Bigfoot for beating thing slimy cheating testicless bitch of a man! "

- Matt Perry
Chandler is upset Phone Post

VTFU
2/3/13 2:55 PM
Neil Funk

Fighter-bashing is always a cunt move, but I do agree that fighters should have a SMALL amount of leeway when discussing other fighters. Matt should serve a suspension and be allowed back.

To those who intimate that Matt Perry isn't a "real fighter", according to this site he is 4-2. 6 professional fights and he has won more than he lost, I'd say that's the mark of a "real fighter".

The problem with his cunty statement is that he's a little guy who would never dream of being able to fight Alistair, whether in a ring and he definitely isn't trying to fight Overreem in the streets. Matt Perry would not say what he said to Alistair's face, not in a million years. Thus, the banning is justified.
2/3/13 3:06 PM
Fabes
166 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
If only Matt Perry knew a Mod. Someone high up to help him.

Such a shame... Phone Post
2/3/13 3:12 PM
anpack20

Neil Funk - Fighter-bashing is always a cunt move, but I do agree that fighters should have a SMALL amount of leeway when discussing other fighters. Matt should serve a suspension and be allowed back.

To those who intimate that Matt Perry isn't a "real fighter", according to this site he is 4-2. 6 professional fights and he has won more than he lost, I'd say that's the mark of a "real fighter".

The problem with his cunty statement is that he's a little guy who would never dream of being able to fight Alistair, whether in a ring and he definitely isn't trying to fight Overreem in the streets. Matt Perry would not say what he said to Alistair's face, not in a million years. Thus, the banning is justified.
He deserved to be banned for sure, as do several others on the site. Bashing runs rampant after every UFC event. It's gotten pretty ridiculous. I don't think he, or anyone for that matter, who is banned should be allowed back. They should be made examples of. Phone Post
2/3/13 3:16 PM
Jsteven
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

We have green namers with 0-1 records who were starched in the first round, don't think that warrants special privileges Phone Post
2/3/13 3:19 PM
Winston Wolf

clear banning offense
2/3/13 3:22 PM
mikerobmma
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If I went that far overboard, I'd expect the banhammer too. Phone Post
2/3/13 3:23 PM
Driscoll

arnanderson - 
Driscoll - 
arnanderson - 
Driscoll - 

Well there you go. Fighter bashing. A bannable offense. And that's not even counting using the name of Arn Anderson in vain.

I thought you were against banning for fighter bashing.

BTW, I have more pro fights than you and your friend combined.

Matches against Ricky Steamboat and Magnum TA don't count.

2/3/13 3:24 PM
Haulport

Driscoll - 

After a vicious tirade about Overeem, Matt "The Rabid Squirrell" Perry has been banned from mma.tv. Is this how we treat our respected fighters?

Yeah that was WAY over the top. Alistair deserved the suspension. He was cheating and he talked a lot of shit on Bigfoot, but Antonio took care of that. No need to get so nasty and excessively personal. It sounded like Alistair had fucked Matt's girlfriend, knocked her up and dumped her the way he was going on.....

2/3/13 3:25 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
550 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't think it was just for that one post Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.