UnderGround Forums >> Pro Fighter Matt Perry Banned

2/3/13 4:15 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
SamboMMA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pikes - 
SamboMMA -
TheMentalisT - WHO?

some 145lb fighter. 4-3 with his last two fights being losses. Hasn't fought since 2010.

Everybody knows who Alistair is while nobody knows who Matt Perry is. Who's the real loser here?
The loser? Probably a guy with a name like "SamboMMA" who doesn't fight. Phone Post

LOL. And you know that how? And double LOL at you White Knighting a 4-3 fighter who lost his last 2 and then quit "like a bitch"
2/3/13 4:27 PM
yellow c0ckahlc

Tony Eveready - 
yellow c0ckahlc -

Who gives a shit.

I got tired of Chandler two months ago with those dumb-as-hell troll attempts.

. Phone Post

Once again.

Who truly gives a shit here? Raise your hand and tell me you're gonna miss him.

2/3/13 4:31 PM
Pikes
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SamboMMA -
Pikes - 
SamboMMA -
TheMentalisT - WHO?

some 145lb fighter. 4-3 with his last two fights being losses. Hasn't fought since 2010.

Everybody knows who Alistair is while nobody knows who Matt Perry is. Who's the real loser here?
The loser? Probably a guy with a name like "SamboMMA" who doesn't fight. Phone Post

LOL. And you know that how? And double LOL at you White Knighting a 4-3 fighter who lost his last 2 and then quit "like a bitch"
Fighter bashing. Please ban this hypocrite. Phone Post
2/3/13 4:33 PM
Barbalos

Could he BE anymore heartless?

Seriously though thats banworthy.
2/3/13 4:36 PM
SamboMMA

Pikes - 
SamboMMA -
Pikes - 
SamboMMA -
TheMentalisT - WHO?

Fighter bashing. Please ban this hypocrite. Phone Post

Grow a pair will you. I'm just using his words against him.
2/3/13 4:44 PM
ShoreBreaker420gotfunkedintheASSkren
1024 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Matt, I'll be there for you, when you need me most... Friends Phone Post
2/3/13 4:46 PM
le

Justified ban. Phone Post
2/3/13 6:00 PM
DrDiesel
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ShoreBreaker420gotfunkedintheASSkren - Matt, I'll be there for you, when you need me most... Friends Phone Post
Lmao! Phone Post
2/3/13 6:50 PM
Driscoll
140 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There are a lot of people on this thread who should be very ashamed of themselves.

2/3/13 6:56 PM
Gooner H Smith

Rambo John J -
le -  Justified ban. Phone Post

Agreed

No need for that shit.

. Phone Post
2/3/13 7:01 PM
yellow c0ckahlc

Ryann Von Doom - 

funny how he posted something so bad.. yet there's a shitload of Reem bashing all over the UG.. nothing done to them. 

It's okay because Reem was on HGH or something idk don't need to have my facts straight it is what it is.

2/3/13 7:02 PM
New Leaf 1.0

What would OMA do?
2/3/13 7:07 PM
yellow c0ckahlc

Ryann Von Doom - 
yellow c0ckahlc - 
Ryann Von Doom - 

funny how he posted something so bad.. yet there's a shitload of Reem bashing all over the UG.. nothing done to them. 

It's okay because Reem was on HGH or something idk don't need to have my facts straight it is what it is.

I guess? No one's talking about Bigfoot's positive test. hmm

Bigfoot never tested positive for HIV or HGH or whatever, how can you prove.

2/3/13 7:10 PM
man meets fate

What a gentleman perry is, we should help one of the higher end members in this family and all pitch in to send perry to go train at the best gym he could ever train at in the BLACKZILIANS. and have someone text reem this post from perry to show how much he respects reem.
2/3/13 7:20 PM
man meets fate

Edited: 02/03/13 7:22 PM
Lmao great thread
2/3/13 7:21 PM
man meets fate

Edited: 02/03/13 7:23 PM
OhNo - 
TheMentalisT - 
Jsteven -  We have green namers with 0-1 records who were starched in the first round, don't think that warrants special privileges Phone Post

THIS. Always THIS

This and if not this...

Matt Perry is a little bitch and his posts were always negative. He only hurt this forum's credibility and never helped it. He is an awful fighter that is known to be on HGH, TRT, and is fucking a black guy.

Which brings me to the question, what happens when two unknown fighters bash each other? Whats the rules on that?

Lol @ "he is a fucking black guy" Best post of the day.
2/3/13 7:44 PM
anpack20

Ryann Von Doom -

I personally would like to see them all banned. This forum needs some cleaning up. If you can't be respectful, you're out, simple and easy as that. Phone Post
2/3/13 7:45 PM
Pikes
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fabes - If only Matt Perry knew a Mod. Someone high up to help him.

Such a shame... Phone Post
Are you saying If Perry knew a higher-up or perhaps a valued member of the forum and director of...something, that he'd have a chance at reinstatement? Phone Post
2/3/13 8:38 PM
Sourire
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Per Antonio Silva's wiki:

"On July 26, 2008, Silva won the EliteXC Heavyweight title, with a second round TKO win over UFC veteran Justin Eilers. Silva later tested positive for the anabolic steroid Boldenone, and was suspended for one year and fined $2,500 by the California State Athletic Commission.[5] According to Silva's manager, Alex Davis, the positive test was caused by Silva's use of Novedex, a testosterone-booster he takes to raise his low testosterone levels (a symptom of his acromegaly). "He has to treat it", said Davis. "He spends between $6,000 and $8,000 a month just on medicine for it. He needs to be able to keep fighting to make a living. If it's between Antonio's health and pleasing the athletic commission, we have to choose his health."[6]"
2/3/13 8:50 PM
baby-silverback
355 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

As a teammate of Mr. Perry's it's disappoints me that he went to that level of criticism.

However, there are some people on this thread that need banned too. Its threads like this that make me spend less & less time on the UG. But then again, I'm a nobody.... Phone Post
2/3/13 9:04 PM
RileyPust
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

These things happen sometimes in MMA.

Especially when you act like a giant douchenozzle.
2/3/13 9:21 PM
Kostakio
600 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DAVID H - He deserves. That was a classless post...
Agreed.

I could see if Overeem fucked his girlfriend or something but that just seems like a lot of profanity and insults for no reason. Phone Post
2/3/13 9:25 PM
Driscoll
140 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

baby-silverback -  As a teammate of Mr. Perry's it's disappoints me that he went to that level of criticism.

However, there are some people on this thread that need banned too. Its threads like this that make me spend less & less time on the UG. But then again, I'm a nobody.... Phone Post

I think you got him confused with another Matt Perry. This one's from MA.

2/3/13 9:29 PM
Pikes

Driscoll -
baby-silverback -  As a teammate of Mr. Perry's it's disappoints me that he went to that level of criticism.

I think you got him confused with another Matt Perry. This one's from MA.

Good job Greg. Now Overeem knows where to find him. Phone Post
2/3/13 9:37 PM
baby-silverback
355 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hope you're right Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.