UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Pro Fighter Matt Perry Banned

2/3/13 9:55 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Driscoll
136 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i am right. Don't get mad at your teammate because Perry and I are trolling people. Phone Post
2/3/13 9:56 PM
yellow c0ckahlc
98 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Driscoll -  i am right. Don't get mad at your teammate because Perry and I are trolling people. Phone Post

So he's not acting anymore?

2/3/13 10:05 PM
Driscoll
136 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not since he was Peter Pan in his high school play. Phone Post
2/3/13 10:06 PM
baby-silverback
321 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Didn't say I was mad bro. Just would've been a lil disappointed if it happened to be him Phone Post
2/3/13 10:16 PM
Jason
289 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Site Admin
Hey Greg. He wasn't even banned. He was just frozen and it was justified. Him being a green is the only thing that kept him from a ban. Have you ever seen him Post? He doesn't post often and when he does it's just negative unprofessional bullshit.

Tell him I don't care if he's pro fighter and I am a fat ex fighter, I'll slap him off side his little head next time I visit home Phone Post
2/3/13 10:18 PM
Kostakio
461 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh, snap. Phone Post
2/3/13 10:26 PM
bruised
273 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jason - Hey Greg. He wasn't even banned. He was just frozen and it was justified. Him being a green is the only thing that kept him from a ban. Have you ever seen him Post? He doesn't post often and when he does it's just negative unprofessional bullshit.

Tell him I don't care if he's pro fighter and I am a fat ex fighter, I'll slap him off side his little head next time I visit home Phone Post
Boom goes the dynamite! Phone Post
2/3/13 10:29 PM
Pikes
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jason - Hey Greg. He wasn't even banned. He was just frozen and it was justified. Him being a green is the only thing that kept him from a ban. Have you ever seen him Post? He doesn't post often and when he does it's just negative unprofessional bullshit.

I'm with Perry. He said you know where to find him Jay. Come slap him. Phone Post
2/3/13 10:32 PM
Jason
289 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Site Admin
Pikes -

I'm with Perry. He said you know where to find him Jay. Come slap him. Phone Post
Oh oh you thought I was serious? I actually meant slap him with my nut sack on his forehead Phone Post
2/3/13 10:38 PM
Pikes
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jason -
Pikes -

Oh oh you thought I was serious? I actually meant slap him with my nut sack on his forehead Phone Post
No, he thought you were serious, he's been following the thread. I'm his voice.

But if you decide to teabag him after all, let me know ahead of time and ill do everything I can to help. Phone Post
2/3/13 10:42 PM
man meets fate
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Perry posts remind of that mma fighter from xfc nate something, who was like eminems retarded cousin or some shit, sounded real ghetto and low life.
2/3/13 10:46 PM
Pikes

But really can we start freezing these Perry-bashing losers? Phone Post
2/3/13 10:57 PM
Driscoll

I left to watch the game and when I come back there's ball-slapping. Where are we on that? Phone Post
2/3/13 10:59 PM
yellow c0ckahlc
98 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ravens won.

Really felt the lack of mattperry affected the 49'ers performance.

2/4/13 12:56 AM
mikerobmma
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

man meets fate -
OhNo - 
TheMentalisT - 
Jsteven -  We have green namers with 0-1 records who were starched in the first round, don't think that warrants special privileges Phone Post

THIS. Always THIS

This and if not this...

Matt Perry is a little bitch and his posts were always negative. He only hurt this forum's credibility and never helped it. He is an awful fighter that is known to be on HGH, TRT, and is fucking a black guy.

Which brings me to the question, what happens when two unknown fighters bash each other? Whats the rules on that?

Lol @ "he is a fucking black guy" Best post of the day.
I read that as he was fucking a black guy.

One wrong placement of a word can change the context of a statement quickly. Phone Post
2/4/13 12:58 AM
sockeye
207 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/04/13 2:08 AM
2/4/13 1:22 AM
SlipSlap

That whole Friends reference was amazing. I cracked up! Phone Post
2/4/13 1:29 AM
Delightone
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ban forever.

If i cant say that shit why should he be allowed to do it.
Fighter, plumber, or chef all the same to me. Phone Post
2/4/13 3:06 AM
Haulport

So Matt Perry from Friends is fucking a black guy?

Cuba Gooding Jr.?

2/4/13 9:54 AM
SamboMMA

Pikes -  But really can we start freezing these Perry-bashing losers? Phone Post

He shouldn't give what he can't take. Grow up and grow a set.
2/4/13 10:45 AM
Driscoll

SamboMMA -
Pikes -  But really can we start freezing these Perry-bashing losers? Phone Post

You said that already. Get some new material an stop unfairly bashing someone who has the balls to get in the cage. Phone Post
2/4/13 12:01 PM
SamboMMA

Driscoll - 
SamboMMA -

You said that already. Get some new material an stop unfairly bashing someone who has the balls to get in the cage. Phone Post

His bashing is justified. He wants to act like an asshole he shouldn't be surprised when he gets treated like one. He is not a pro fighter. He has not fought in two [Just like You're not because you haven't fought in 7 years]
2/4/13 12:16 PM
Voodoo
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DAVID H - He deserves. That was a classless post...

2/4/13 12:16 PM
disbeliever
338 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
Being green doesn't make you immune to following the site rules, nor do business accounts, or mods or anyone.
2/4/13 12:18 PM
vaginal tear
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

All this and it was just a freeze wasn't it? Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.