UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Pro Fighter Matt Perry Banned

2/4/13 1:37 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Driscoll
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SamboMMA -
Driscoll - 
SamboMMA -
Pikes -  But really can we start freezing these Perry-bashing losers? Phone Post

He shouldn't give what he can't take. Grow up and grow a set.
You said that already. Get some new material an stop unfairly bashing someone who has the balls to get in the cage. Phone Post

His bashing is justified. He wants to act like an asshole he shouldn't be surprised when he gets treated like one. He is not a pro fighter. He has not fought in two [Just like You're not because you haven't fought in 7 years]
That's right. I forgot you wrote the TOS of the website. Thank you for explaining the rules that are written down nowhere but in your feeble little mind. Glad I could be told by some Tapout shirt and dragon-jeans-wearing poser. Phone Post
2/4/13 2:24 PM
RickStorm
1516 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
vaginal tear -  All this and it was just a freeze wasn't it? Phone Post

yep

2/4/13 2:28 PM
UGCTT_Edgar_Ate_My_Baby
741 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yellow c0ckahlc -

Who gives a shit.

I got tired of Chandler two months ago with those dumb-as-hell troll attempts.

This. Good riddance. Phone Post
2/4/13 2:48 PM
Driscoll
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Derick -
Driscoll -
SamboMMA -
Driscoll - 
SamboMMA -
Pikes -  But really can we start freezing these Perry-bashing losers? Phone Post

You said that already. Get some new material an stop unfairly bashing someone who has the balls to get in the cage. Phone Post

His bashing is justified. He wants to act like an asshole he shouldn't be surprised when he gets treated like one. He is not a pro fighter. He has not fought in two [Just like You're not because you haven't fought in 7 years]
That's right. I forgot you wrote the TOS of the website. Thank you for explaining the rules that are written down nowhere but in your feeble little mind. Glad I could be told by some Tapout shirt and dragon-jeans-wearing poser. Phone Post
But he's right and you are ignoring that. Phone Post
No he's not. Show me where it says that status as a pro fighter expires. Would he say the same thing about Phillip Miller or Igor Vov? Phone Post
2/4/13 3:34 PM
Toquinho
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good riddance. As a green namer he should lead by example and not let his vagina get sandy and hate on more succesfull fighters Phone Post
2/4/13 3:36 PM
Pikes
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

disbeliever - Being green doesn't make you immune to following the site rules, nor do business accounts, or mods or anyone.
But all the bashing going on in this thread about a pro fighter means nothing.

Good logic. Phone Post
2/4/13 3:38 PM
Pikes
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SamboMMA -
Driscoll - 
SamboMMA -

They should put you in charge of the fighter database, lots of guys there that haven't fought in 2 years.

What exactly is the cutoff anyway? If a guy has surgery and can't fight for two years is he no longer a pro? Was Swick in danger of no longer being considered a pro fighter when he was out? I have so many questions for you, decider of such things. Phone Post
2/4/13 3:45 PM
SamboMMA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pikes - 
SamboMMA -
Driscoll - 
SamboMMA -

They should put you in charge of the fighter database, lots of guys there that haven't fought in 2 years.

What exactly is the cutoff anyway? If a guy has surgery and can't fight for two years is he no longer a pro? Was Swick in danger of no longer being considered a pro fighter when he was out? I have so many questions for you, decider of such things. Phone Post

LOL. How does it feel to be a Man white knighting another Man? You have absolutely no sense of dignity.
2/4/13 3:53 PM
Pikes

SamboMMA -
Pikes - 
SamboMMA -
Driscoll - 
SamboMMA -

LOL. How does it feel to be a Man white knighting another Man? You have absolutely no sense of dignity.
He can't speak for himself, as he's been frozen. In case you didn't notice, I never said he didn't deserve it. Driscoll is the one trolling you people, not me.

I'm just here to point out that you're a hypocrite, and you're just making it worse, which you've now realized. That's why when I proved you wrong, you went to this "white knight" defense. Phone Post
2/4/13 3:58 PM
BJ bashed into McDs mincemeat

Ban his ass. I don't like reem but I wouldn't say all that about him.

I got frozen a while back for saying that Llyod irvine raped Marcos avellan . But I now know that's bad and maybe didn't happen. Phone Post
2/4/13 4:02 PM
disbeliever
260 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pikes - 
disbeliever - Being green doesn't make you immune to following the site rules, nor do business accounts, or mods or anyone.

Good logic. Phone Post

Not sure what you're crying about. I have deleted several posts in this thread personally.

To address a few other posts people made:

"yet Jimmy Rustler is allowed to spam

and thiaguy is on his 5th SN "

No one is "allowed" to spam. And if thaiguy is on his "5th sn" that means mods are doing their job, finding trolls and booting them, right? Nothing is available that can stop someone from making a new account if they really want to. We actually hope that if people make a new account after being banned they will do so realizing WHY they were banned and try to not be a douchebag again. Often doesn't work that way, but we hope. Also, how are we suppose to know a new SN is a previously banned user? Someone doesn't sit looking up every SN created to cross reference with older SN's... until they do something to grab a mods attention, or another poster sends a PM saying "hey this is thaiguy" what do you want us to do?

We have green namers with 0-1 records who were starched in the first round, don't think that warrants special privileges

They are pro fighters, right? They got paid to step in a cage/ring to fight. Which is more balls then 90% of the posters who rag on them have ever done. Why should they not be treated the same? Fighter bashing is fighter bashing
2/4/13 4:21 PM
Driscoll

disbeliever - 
Pikes - 

Good logic. Phone Post

Not sure what you're crying about. I have deleted several posts in this thread personally.

No one is "allowed" to spam. And if thaiguy is on his "5th sn" that means mods are doing their job, finding trolls and booting them, right? Nothing is available that can stop someone from making a new account if they really want to. We actually hope that if people make a new account after being banned they will do so realizing WHY they were banned and try to not be a douchebag again. Often doesn't work that way, but we hope. Also, how are we suppose to know a new SN is a previously banned user? Someone doesn't sit looking up every SN created to cross reference with older SN's... until they do something to grab a mods attention, or another poster sends a PM saying "hey this is thaiguy" what do you want us to do?

We have green namers with 0-1 records who were starched in the first round, don't think that warrants special privileges

They are pro fighters, right? They got paid to step in a cage/ring to fight. Which is more balls then 90% of the posters who rag on them have ever done. Why should they not be treated the same? Fighter bashing is fighter bashing

Did the people whose posts you deleted get frozen?

2/4/13 4:23 PM
disbeliever
260 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Driscoll - 
disbeliever - 
Pikes - 

Good logic. Phone Post

Did the people whose posts you deleted get frozen?

Yes
2/4/13 4:46 PM
KingGo
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

daba - Well fighter bashing gets you banned.
Is it bashing if its true? Phone Post
2/4/13 5:09 PM
Carma

Does he realize that Bigfoot once failed a test for PEDs??? Kinda biased toward one when it should be both fighters
2/4/13 5:33 PM
Pikes

Carma - Does he realize that Bigfoot once failed a test for PEDs??? Kinda biased toward one when it should be both fighters
I think someone mentioned earlier on this thread that Silva was taking something prescribed by his doctor for a condition he has. Phone Post
2/4/13 5:37 PM
danggook

Chandler Bing,? Phone Post
2/4/13 5:48 PM
chew22
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Dinamita - 
UGCTT_ForeverOwnedByFryedTakayama -
KevinMcAllister -
MolsonMuscles -
Hocky Balboa - 
KevinMcAllister - 
Clarence Parents - Well.. Matt Perry made a thread called "Heartless Puss!" where he said (and I quote)

"We all saw Overeem quit like a bitch time after time in Pride. Now that this heartless bitch of a man is off the juice he's back to being a fucking nobody. He's nothing. A disgrace to real fighters everywhere. Good for Bigfoot for beating thing slimy cheating testicless bitch of a man! "

- Matt Perry
Chandler is upset Phone Post

So no one told him life was gonna be this way

"Your career's a joke,
You're broke,
Your screenname's DOA..."
I'd add a line, but my brain is stuck in second gear. Phone Post
Well it hasn't been your day, your week, your month or even your yeeeeaaaaaar! Phone Post
Don't worry Kevin

I'll be there for yoooooo Phone Post

You're still in bed at 10 and work began at 8
2/4/13 6:35 PM
KneeToFaceKO

disbeliever - 
Pikes - 

Good logic. Phone Post

Sums it up quite nicely. Respect.
2/4/13 6:53 PM
I miss long pants souwer
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BJ bashed into McDs mincemeat - Ban his ass. I don't like reem but I wouldn't say all that about him.

I got frozen a while back for saying that Llyod irvine raped Marcos avellan . But I now know that's bad and maybe didn't happen. Phone Post
Made me lol Phone Post
2/4/13 6:57 PM
fightharder
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kind of rich coming from some unknown fighter who actually lost his last two fights against nobodies.

You would think people who are in the sport themselves would be a little more reserved and a little less silly.

I personally do not see the problem with someone being banned he he actually posts shit like this. Especially considering he is a professional fighter himself.

2/4/13 7:21 PM
INDK
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Maybe if he worded things differently, he wouldn't be banned. Entirely his opinion, I believe in no censorship. I'm not supporting his opinion either as I think, he is way in the wrong here. Phone Post
2/4/13 7:40 PM
Vitor Me A New One
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

*Insert Friends reference here* Phone Post
2/4/13 7:42 PM
kinson

I don't think it was that bad. Some truth there with his own opinion shot in. Phone Post
2/4/13 9:34 PM
Pikes

kinson - I don't think it was that bad. Some truth there with his own opinion shot in. Phone Post
It was pretty bad. Perry should probably have to blow a .08 and under to be able to unlock his UG app. He'd represent himself better that way. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.