UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Randy isn't welcome at UFC events!

2/3/13 2:35 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Taz Styles
3157 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/03/13 2:35 AM

Via @arielhelwani
Dana said he wanted Ryan to feel welcome and is happy he's staying. Randy, though, won't be welcome to corner or buy a UFC ticket, DW says.
2/3/13 2:37 AM
D241
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can Dana ban Randy from cornering a fighter? Under what grounds?

2/3/13 2:40 AM
ns_echoes
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

D241 - 

This. Thought it was up to the commission, not the promoter.

2/3/13 2:41 AM
gracie
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FROM WHAT i UNDERSTAND..THEY HAVE THE RIGHT TO SAY NO TO ANYONE WHO WANTS TO SHOW UP

2/3/13 2:41 AM
MMOZ
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why is Dana acting so butthurt about this? Randy did a lot for the UFC and sure Dana looked after him pretty well but he can do whatever the fuck he wants. Let it go Dana, be the bigger man.

2/3/13 2:44 AM
Taz Styles
3157 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dana: "The only time Randy Couture is ever a man is when he stepped foot in that cage."
2/3/13 2:45 AM
Chris27

MMOZ - 

Why is Dana acting so butthurt about this? Randy did a lot for the UFC and sure Dana looked after him pretty well but he can do whatever the fuck he wants. Let it go Dana, be the bigger man.

Well he said they were good and then the Affliction/court shit happened, alot of things were said, Randy came back and it took a while but they sort of built up the relationship again I guess.

Then he gets the Fox job and then leaves to joint hte competition.

Its like fuck me once ok but fuck me twice, fuck you.

Honestly I'd be the same way, I just wouldnt keep talking about it, say what you got to say about Randy and then move on.

2/3/13 2:46 AM
UGCTT Molsonmuscle360
226 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Heh, wasn't the only slight.  When Goldie was talking about the two division champs, he mentioned that Frankie would be the third, but only mentioned BJ.  No Randy. 

2/3/13 2:46 AM
Stea1th

isn't his son in the UFC now? 

interesting if they fuck ryan because of this little drama 

2/3/13 2:48 AM
Attila
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dana is such an immature baby. Pathetic.
2/3/13 2:48 AM
Chris27

Stea1th - 

isn't his son in the UFC now? 

interesting if they fuck ryan because of this little drama 

Its already been mentioned.

Dana asked him if he wanted out of his contract, that he would release him and let him go to Bellator with his dad.

Ryan said his dream is to fight in the UFC and thats what he wants so Dana said I'm happy you said that.
2/3/13 2:51 AM
JediJitsu
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Attila - Dana is such an immature baby. Pathetic.
I have to agree here.

Randy is retired. Let the man pursue interests that are best for him. The way Dana reacts makes him look adolescent. Phone Post
2/3/13 3:13 AM
Beezulbubba
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JediJitsu - 
Attila - Dana is such an immature baby. Pathetic.
I have to agree here.

Randy is retired. Let the man pursue interests that are best for him. The way Dana reacts makes him look adolescent. Phone Post

Exactly. This would only bother someone with the mentality of a four year old. Mostly the people on here. Dana at least does have a point about him coming to events. There is the possibility of scouting/recruiting/spying. I could see not letting him around fighters and crew, but the trash talk is low self esteem.
2/3/13 3:40 AM
CindyO

Edited: 02/03/13 4:38 AM
Chris27 - 
MMOZ - 

Well he said they were good and then the Affliction/court shit happened, alot of things were said, Randy came back and it took a while but they sort of built up the relationship again I guess.

Honestly I'd be the same way, I just wouldnt keep talking about it, say what you got to say about Randy and then move on.

DW asked Randy about a deal with Bellator 4-5 weeks ago when the rumor began and Randy lied to him and said no. DW and Randy were in a really decent place so for Randy to handle things in this manner kinda sucks. But is anyone really that surprised? Pfft.

Cindy

2/3/13 3:48 AM
Attila
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CindyO - 
Chris27 - 
MMOZ - 

DW asked Randy about a deal with Bellator 4-5 weeks ago when the rumor began and Randy lied to him and said there was no way he'd ever do a deal with them. DW and Randy were in a really decent place so for Randy to handle things in this manner kinda sucks. But is anyone really that surprised? Pfft.

Cindy

Anyone else feel like they're back in high school?
2/3/13 3:51 AM
12SixElbow
617 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CindyO - 
Chris27 - 
MMOZ - 

DW asked Randy about a deal with Bellator 4-5 weeks ago when the rumor began and Randy lied to him and said there was no way he'd ever do a deal with them. DW and Randy were in a really decent place so for Randy to handle things in this manner kinda sucks. But is anyone really that surprised? Pfft.

Cindy

Yeah...

I'm sure Dana would have still been mad, but IMO you act like a man and tell people whats going on. You might not like my decisions, but you'll respect me for being honest about them. Hard to respect dishonesty

2/3/13 3:51 AM
ChaosOverkill
548 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I AM THE LAW!!

-Dfw

2/3/13 3:55 AM
MMALOGIC

D241 - 

zuffa can ban anyone from the arena.

2/3/13 3:56 AM
soremano

I think randy should be banned from ordering a ufc ppv as well

2/3/13 4:06 AM
Brian J DSouza

Any fighter has the right to keep their business affairs confidential, even from former employers. No one has a right to know the specifics of a deal, especially one in progress.

Randy doesn't have to give Dana/Zuffa/UFC a play-by-play update on who he's negotiating with from day-to-day.

2/3/13 4:06 AM
CindyO

Edited: 02/03/13 4:39 AM
12SixElbow - 
CindyO - 
Chris27 - 
MMOZ - 

Cindy

Yeah...

I'm sure Dana would have still been mad, but IMO you act like a man and tell people whats going on. You might not like my decisions, but you'll respect me for being honest about them. Hard to respect dishonesty

This. And I think DW still wouldn't have been happy about it but getting blindsided by the news after having to been lied to was much worse, IMO.

Randy was making movies, then he wanted something so they put him on the 2012-2013 Fox show only to have him bail after 3 episodes. So its not like he didn't have a job and needed one. Then he lied when asked about a deal with Bellator. He should have been honest.

Cindy

2/3/13 4:07 AM
Fresh2death
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn I mean fuck randy but not letting home corner his son? That's gotta suck if ur Ryan I'm sure having his dad in his corner would be a big help come on Dana let him at least corner him then tell him after fight gtfo! Phone Post
2/3/13 4:08 AM
CindyO

Brian J DSouza - 

Any fighter has the right to keep their business affairs confidential, even from former employers. No one has a right to know the specifics of a deal, especially one in progress.

Randy doesn't have to give Dana/Zuffa/UFC a play-by-play update on who he's negotiating with from day-to-day.

No one has a right to know the specifics of a deal, especially one in progress.

LOLOL! Then WTF is the point of most of your threads and posts on this board?

Cindy

2/3/13 4:11 AM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

I don't think it's fair to Ryan, having his dad in his corner is a big asset. Phone Post
2/3/13 4:14 AM
12SixElbow
617 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brian J DSouza - 

Eh....

Dana White babysat Randy's children, a little more than a business relationship IMO.

Maybe I think differently than you do. But, if someone asks me a question, especially a former employer and friend, I am going to be upfront with them about things.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.