UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Dana says Weidman is Next

2/3/13 3:00 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

At the press conference for 156 White was asked if due to Rashad's loss if Chris Weidman the only guy left to face Silva? 

His answer, "I'd have to say yes." 

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=2127268&page=1

Haters are gonna hate but l can't wait him to heal up so we can see this fight! 

WAR WEIDMAN!! 

2/3/13 3:01 AM
MMA Monkey
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I fucking hope so that anderson can shut up all the whiners
2/3/13 3:04 AM
nolabrum
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Aww yeah. Fight is gonna be crazy. Phone Post
2/3/13 3:08 AM
ABE FROMAN

LETMEBANGBRO - 
MMA Monkey - I fucking hope so that anderson can shut up all the whiners

2/3/13 3:13 AM
ShoreBreaker420gotfunkedintheASSkren
987 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ABE FROMAN -
LETMEBANGBRO - 

Y'all the only ones I see whining Phone Post
2/3/13 3:15 AM
UGCTT_nightkap
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ABE FROMAN -
LETMEBANGBRO - 

^THIS Phone Post
2/3/13 3:16 AM
MMOZ
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RIP Weidman.

2/3/13 3:18 AM
ShoreBreaker420gotfunkedintheASSkren
987 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_nightkap -
ABE FROMAN -
LETMEBANGBRO - 

^THIS Phone Post
Nerds Phone Post
2/3/13 3:18 AM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This guy is the real deal IMO. His wrestling and BJJ Are top notch. Hes going to be trouble for Silva.

Plus despite what people say, he really is a very cool person. Extremely down to earth and funny as shit.  Im going to post some of my old interviews that I have with him. You're welcome ;) 

2/3/13 3:23 AM
Tomzilla
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Doctor NPD - i want weidmnaaaaa to be silvas nect fight but i wnat weidman tao fight sum2 beforeas silva if thatn makes msense

None of that makes sense.

2/3/13 3:48 AM
MMALOGIC

Edited: 02/03/13 3:49 AM

I wouldnt count on it just yet...  the money fight is Anderson/Vitor... and as we've seen, zuffa is putting on the money fights.

they will say weidman wont be ready by memorial day weekend so vitor gets the next shot.

if Rashad won there was no way weidman was getting the shot.  weidman/anderson is not gonna sell for shit.

the only guy left who can sell a fight with anderson is Vitor.

I think weidman is the future of the MW division... but i dont think he's gonna get his shot now.

2/3/13 8:51 AM
REDRUM_NYC

Of course he's next this is how The Prophecy begins

2/3/13 8:51 AM
sitchpack

ABE FROMAN - 
LETMEBANGBRO - 

2/3/13 9:05 AM
Leck Brosnar

I'm very happy. If someone can even win a round from Anderson it's Weidman. Not Rockhold, not Rashad, not Cung Le(lol). Weidman's takedowns are awesome and his top game is suffocating and you have to constantly defend chokes.
2/3/13 9:19 AM
Lazer MMA

This is a mistake for all involved IMO.

Weidman would benefit from a warm up fight having been out so long and being so young. Maybe Belfort or Rockhold (winner gets shot). This would up his stock as well. Lombard is fighting in a month, I think the UFC can promote the mans brutal KO's (plus the man looks the part) and do a very nice PPV off of it if he wins (as I expect). I would wait

2/3/13 9:28 AM
crazychris
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

would somebody start a poll. Who would you like to see Anderson fight next? Let the choices be Weidman or Vitor. I personally would like to see Anderson go ahead and take care of Weidman.
2/3/13 9:39 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
1947 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Krs10KO.com -

This guy is the real deal IMO. His wrestling and BJJ Are top notch. Hes going to be trouble for Silva.

Plus despite what people say, he really is a very cool person. Extremely down to earth and funny as shit.  Im going to post some of my old interviews that I have with him. You're welcome ;) 

Yes please do... Don't see anyone beating Silva EVER... But hopefully I'm wrong, nothing I like more than a good Underdog! Phone Post
2/3/13 9:39 AM
naughtiidawg liver kicked my SN
655 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Figured this. Glad too. Can't wait until Anderson destroys Chris (whom I'm a fan of as well). Sad thing is, what's with all the forks in the road? I genuinely would have wanted to see Andy go out fighting the best of the best (not at MW)

Not saying Chris isn't (the best of the best), but he has yet to build up that kind of reputation IMO. Phone Post
2/3/13 9:56 AM
Bisping decisioned my SN

ShoreBreaker420gotfunkedintheASSkren -
ABE FROMAN -
LETMEBANGBRO - 

Y'all the only ones I see whining Phone Post
Yep. Phone Post
2/3/13 9:57 AM
Bisping decisioned my SN

naughtiidawg liver kicked my SN - Figured this. Glad too. Can't wait until Anderson destroys Chris (whom I'm a fan of as well). Sad thing is, what's with all the forks in the road? I genuinely would have wanted to see Andy go out fighting the best of the best (not at MW)

Not saying Chris isn't (the best of the best), but he has yet to build up that kind of reputation IMO. Phone Post
Like who jones? Andy wants no part of that and you all know it. Phone Post
2/3/13 9:58 AM
Bisping decisioned my SN

Lazer MMA -

Weidman would benefit from a warm up fight having been out so long and being so young. Maybe Belfort or Rockhold (winner gets shot). This would up his stock as well. Lombard is fighting in a month, I think the UFC can promote the mans brutal KO's (plus the man looks the part) and do a very nice PPV off of it if he wins (as I expect). I would wait

While I agree. What does Anderson do in the meantime... Wait ? Phone Post
2/3/13 10:03 AM
Bisping decisioned my SN

MMALOGIC -

I wouldnt count on it just yet...  the money fight is Anderson/Vitor... and as we've seen, zuffa is putting on the money fights.

they will say weidman wont be ready by memorial day weekend so vitor gets the next shot.

if Rashad won there was no way weidman was getting the shot.  weidman/anderson is not gonna sell for shit.

the only guy left who can sell a fight with anderson is Vitor.

I think weidman is the future of the MW division... but i dont think he's gonna get his shot now.

All the casual fan has to find out is who won the first fight? Oh yea silva knocked him the fuck out ect... There not gonna care that he's been on a tear lately.

I think Weidman will sell more ppvs than people are realizing because hardcore fans are the ones who buy the paperviews the most. Phone Post
2/3/13 10:04 AM
Lazer MMA

Edited: 02/03/13 10:04 AM

TTT
2/3/13 10:04 AM
Lazer MMA

Bisping decisioned my SN - 
Lazer MMA -

While I agree. What does Anderson do in the meantime... Wait ? Phone Post

I think AS would be cool with a late May fight no? Weidman not good to go until July no?
2/3/13 10:06 AM
naughtiidawg liver kicked my SN
655 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bisping decisioned my SN -
naughtiidawg liver kicked my SN - Figured this. Glad too. Can't wait until Anderson destroys Chris (whom I'm a fan of as well). Sad thing is, what's with all the forks in the road? I genuinely would have wanted to see Andy go out fighting the best of the best (not at MW)

Like who jones? Andy wants no part of that and you all know it. Phone Post
Andy wanted no part of alot of opponents he's faced thus far.

Remember, if its what the ufc wants, it happens (Ala Weidman) Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.