UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> My opinion on Brazilian fighters...

2/3/13 4:34 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
superCulo
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Most Brazilians seem really respectful and humble but I think it's far from the truth. Tonight big foot silva knocked out the reem and probably one of the greatest fighters ever only to yell at him while he was down, even though Reem was dominating him the whole fight. Big foot the same guy who was seen on Reem episodes hugging him and shaking his hand now suddenly hates him. The vary same man who has failed a drug test claims that Reem looks like he came out of a lab, the irony here is amazing.

Just a couple of weeks before that vitor went full retard on Bisping at the weigh ins, for no reason at all, yelling at him and making a scene. This man claims to be religious and a family man yet he goes out making things personal after his opponent had been respectful.

Just before that junior dos santos said that He was gonna destroy Cain Velasquez just like he did the first time only to be publicly humiliated. His excuse? Too much Creatine and breaking up with his wife.

Lets go back a little further, big nog said he lost to Frank Mir because of a staph infection or fighting sick only to get submitted in one of the nastiest looking submissions in recent times.

My favorite fighter is Anderson silva and even him has had his questionable moments like clowning in Maia only because he was a playboy in his youth.

Basically what I'm trying to say is, why can't Brazilians man up and admit defeat when it happens? Like chael Sonnen the American Hero, who made no excuses when he got knocked out by silva in their second fight. Or men like Bisping who man up when they get ktfo. Or true religious men like Jon jones who made no excuses when he was unfairly disqualified against hamil. Or men like Fedor Emilianenko who never made any excuses, never had an ego, and took his losses like a man.

Instead we have the Brazilians like thiago silva who use goat urine yet claim that it was all natural. Brazilians like cyborg who hate on americans like Rousey, brazilians like big foot who hate on People like Overeem just because of their success. Brazilians are probably the most talented athletes in the world but are only humble when they win.

This is of course only my opinion from what I've seen. But if seems to be a trend among brazilian fighters. Phone Post
2/3/13 4:36 AM
ChaosOverkill
739 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2/3/13 4:39 AM
Outlaw'd by Lytle

-1,000,000/10 Phone Post
2/3/13 5:06 AM
335iguy

ChaosOverkill -

2 Phone Post
2/3/13 6:01 AM
Li Mu Bai

I'm brazilian and i agree with you BUT, other fighters are about the same. Brazilians are just more straigth about it.

One of the only fighters that seemed to show real respect is Fedor.
2/3/13 6:02 AM
Li Mu Bai

Most fighters were bullies since childhood, that mentality continues into adulthood.
2/3/13 6:50 AM
Tatami Strangler
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sore losers in general.
2/3/13 6:59 AM
sitchpack

OP's tears are delicious. Phone Post
2/3/13 8:10 AM
Tylervic
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why arnt you a blue name? Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.