UnderGround Forums

Pro Wrestling Ground >> Thoughts on Bradshaw as a commentator..

2/3/13 4:46 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MisterDerp
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like his work. I still wish Striker would be put back on with Matthews but JBL isn't too bad. His back and forth with Matthews is good stuff. Phone Post
2/3/13 5:06 AM
Stribo
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah I don't mind JBL he does a decent enough job. Phone Post
2/3/13 9:22 AM
jujitsujamo
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Much better this time around as a commentator than the last time. Phone Post
2/3/13 9:55 AM
DarQueHero
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like him, brings a different point of view to the matches and calls out the non wrestlers when they claim something like
"know they are thinking". All that being said, he is at times, for no reason, hostile as hell with who ever he is commentating with. So much so, that it leaves dead air were there should be commentating. Phone Post
2/3/13 11:19 AM
Nonlinear

I think he improving, I'm not a fan of his hostility and what seems like him trying to bury his broadcast partners every week, especially Josh Mathews.  He was a real abrasive dick for the first couple of months it seems like they told him to ease up on burying his coworkers.

2/3/13 11:21 AM
Nonlinear

I also think his dickishness has upped his and Mathew game since Mathews seems to be firing back whenever JBL says something stupid.  Sometimes it seems like there is real heat between them.   

2/4/13 11:13 AM
CryLikeAGirl
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like how they support the anti bullying campaign, then put a bully on commentating.

2/4/13 11:28 AM
KoreanJesusLives2210
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JBL is definitely a breath of fresh air on commentary IMO. Shit has been getting a bit stale for years with the Cole/Lawler partnership. He can be a bit of a dick at times with the hostility but that's just his persona I think Phone Post
2/4/13 11:37 AM
BigWilliam
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not a big fan of his in any respect really.
2/4/13 12:44 PM
Dos Huevos Gigante
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BigWilliam - Not a big fan of his in any respect really.

QFT
2/4/13 1:52 PM
RoyMunson
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like him.  His commentary is like his wrestling style rough and tumble.  He is a good counter balance to Matthes or Cole.

2/5/13 4:20 PM
MisterDerp
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RoyMunson -

I like him.  His commentary is like his wrestling style rough and tumble.  He is a good counter balance to Matthes or Cole.

. Phone Post
2/5/13 4:36 PM
ArtMinaj

BigWilliam - Not a big fan of his in any respect really.

Same here.

2/9/13 3:59 AM
The Topester
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Blue, please!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuHoSeEX74w&feature=youtube_gdata_player Phone Post
2/9/13 12:51 PM
RedDragonUK
335 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like him he says stuff he shouldnt sometimes like if a crowd chants Cena sucks when theyre trying to build Cena as a superface JBL will just blurt out the fans think he sucks.

I imagine Vince tears his hair out sometimes lol Phone Post
2/10/13 5:58 PM
ArtMinaj

RedDragonUK -  I like him he says stuff he shouldnt sometimes like if a crowd chants Cena sucks when theyre trying to build Cena as a superface JBL will just blurt out the fans think he sucks.

I imagine Vince tears his hair out sometimes lol Phone Post

Vince is actually very high on him.

I must admit that when he does that, it's funny, but other than that, I don't care for him as a wrestler or anywhere near a mic.

2/10/13 8:22 PM
MisterDerp

JBL calling Brodus Clay "The Great Pumpkin" was amazing. Fed to him by Vince or thought of on the spot it was amazing. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.