UnderGround Forums

ConspiracyGround >> Secret Societys

2/3/13 7:01 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
gracie
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You didn't read my profile Brother :-)

2/3/13 7:06 PM
thedogofdogs
1019 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

no i did not....p.m. on the way.

2/3/13 8:12 PM
thedogofdogs
1019 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Redneck - 

^ Aren't you two talking about two distinct definitions though?

Correct me if i'm wrong, but I thought that there are two Knights of Malta, one is a catholic fraternal society, similar on the surface to Freemasonry but not connected,  and then there is the Knight Of Malta degree of Freemasonry, I always was of the impression that these were completely unrelated. Much like the Rose Cross degree of Freemasonry, and the use of the Rose Cross by modern versions of the Rosicrucian Order, and the Golden Dawn.  The OTO also claim to incorporate the order of the Knights Of Malta, but they are far from associated with the Roman Church.

So, dogs, are you talking about a Freemason having to join the actual Knights of Malta as in the Catholic group, or becoming knighted as one under Freemasonry?

No Redneck, i'm talking about the correlations between the two.

Excuse me if i mislead you, as always you know i'm not the most articulate person.

2/3/13 10:35 PM
MIKE
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Actually you come across as very articulate

just saying
2/3/13 10:49 PM
Redneck
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

thedogofdogs - 
Redneck - 

^ Aren't you two talking about two distinct definitions though?

Correct me if i'm wrong, but I thought that there are two Knights of Malta, one is a catholic fraternal society, similar on the surface to Freemasonry but not connected,  and then there is the Knight Of Malta degree of Freemasonry, I always was of the impression that these were completely unrelated. Much like the Rose Cross degree of Freemasonry, and the use of the Rose Cross by modern versions of the Rosicrucian Order, and the Golden Dawn.  The OTO also claim to incorporate the order of the Knights Of Malta, but they are far from associated with the Roman Church.

So, dogs, are you talking about a Freemason having to join the actual Knights of Malta as in the Catholic group, or becoming knighted as one under Freemasonry?

No Redneck, i'm talking about the correlations between the two.

Excuse me if i mislead you, as always you know i'm not the most articulate person.

Oh I think you are very articulate. I only asked for clarification because I seem to recall from a previous thread that you aren't a fan of the KoM, but you are a Freemason, but then in this thread you indicate that there is a correlation between the two. So, I guess i'm a littel confused as to how there's a correlation between one order that you've been critical of, and another that you are heavily involved with.

2/3/13 11:22 PM
thedogofdogs

well that would be something i am not able to talk about.

2/3/13 11:22 PM
thedogofdogs

MIKE - Actually you come across as very articulate

just saying

well thank you sir.

2/3/13 11:24 PM
Redneck
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

thedogofdogs - 

well that would be something i am not able to talk about.

OK, no problem :)

2/3/13 11:24 PM
gracie
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

VTFU everyone

2/4/13 12:27 AM
thedogofdogs

Edited: 02/04/13 12:48 AM

edited

2/4/13 4:27 AM
superiordanes
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

thedogofdogs -

Thread aborted

:'( voting you up anyways Phone Post
2/4/13 4:34 AM
Redneck

Awwww, shit :(

2/4/13 10:42 AM
ClevelandCursed
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What happened here? Did OP get off'd?
2/4/13 1:11 PM
THE DEAN
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ClevelandCursed - What happened here? Did OP get off'd?

He said too much and is swimming with the fishes now.

RIP
2/4/13 2:58 PM
Redneck

THE DEAN - 
ClevelandCursed - What happened here? Did OP get off'd?

He said too much and is swimming with the fishes now.

RIP

2/5/13 6:54 PM
stinkpalmer
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ah man. what did I miss in here??? I got all excited because I always like to read what Dog has to say in regards to these types of things.
2/6/13 11:13 AM
WillyMaunawili
142 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

subd for phone
10/16/13 5:08 PM
BobbyDigital420
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

frig!

10/20/13 10:11 PM
Ace5002
79 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Whatd we miss??!?!!? Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.