UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Biggest fall from grace - Reem

2/4/13 1:27 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Lord Nitemare
289 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Triple_B - 
deadlyonetwo3 -  Why the hell does everyone keep saying that the Reem is chinny???? He had a giant sledgehammering him to death before he fell lol. There is not one person on this entire website that could have stood up to that assault. He is not chinny, he got caught with a bashing right hand to the temple and was subsequently finished. It happens. Phone Post

http://www.veoh.com/watch/v196354185GpZBwY5?h1=Alistair+Overeem+vs+Antonio+Rogerio+Nogueira

Reems career in a nutshell. Does whatever he wants standing, opponent perseveres, he gets discouraged, and gets finished. Even his corner knew it, thats why they threw in the towel to stop the fight.

I didn't know he threw in the towel...interesting...

I'm going to stress how embarrassing that KO was (and don't even try to say it was a T/KO...Overroid was out), it would have been even more embarrassing (didn't even know it was possible) if the monster that is Bigfoot started raining down hammer fists when Overroid fell.

and in regards to his excessive drug use...it's apparent that it affected him severely. 

2/4/13 2:58 PM
Jetster
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was rooting for him but what a cocky arrogant Idiot he is!! how stupid do you have to be to go into a fight in the UFC with top competition and think it's going to be a cake walk, If he would have fought to his abilities i think he creams Big foot but not fighting like a pompas cocky arrogant goof ball showcasing.
2/4/13 4:11 PM
Olive Garden Table For One
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bigfoot came in with the puropse of losing. He was a human heavy bag for 2 rounds, but Overeem was psoing and not getting him out of there like he should. Then he got tired by the third and got smashed. Bigfoot is still the same old Bigfoot.

2/4/13 4:13 PM
HexRei
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lord Nitemare - 
Triple_B - 
deadlyonetwo3 -  Why the hell does everyone keep saying that the Reem is chinny???? He had a giant sledgehammering him to death before he fell lol. There is not one person on this entire website that could have stood up to that assault. He is not chinny, he got caught with a bashing right hand to the temple and was subsequently finished. It happens. Phone Post

http://www.veoh.com/watch/v196354185GpZBwY5?h1=Alistair+Overeem+vs+Antonio+Rogerio+Nogueira

Reems career in a nutshell. Does whatever he wants standing, opponent perseveres, he gets discouraged, and gets finished. Even his corner knew it, thats why they threw in the towel to stop the fight.

I'm going to stress how embarrassing that KO was (and don't even try to say it was a T/KO...Overroid was out), it would have been even more embarrassing (didn't even know it was possible) if the monster that is Bigfoot started raining down hammer fists when Overroid fell.

and in regards to his excessive drug use...it's apparent that it affected him severely. 

what is embarrassing about being knocked out by a guy bigfoot's size?
2/4/13 4:42 PM
Lord Nitemare
289 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HexRei - 
Lord Nitemare - 
Triple_B - 

Between the trash talk, the way he brushed Bigfoot off in the countdown, the way he looked past him in the pre fight interviews, the way he insulted him at the pre fight conference, how he goaded him at the weigh ins, and his ridiculous walkout only to get knocked out violently is embarassing. 

2/4/13 5:15 PM
Jaybrone
390 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/04/13 5:19 PM
Glovegate - 

He had already been finished with strikes almost 10 times.  This wasn't a surprise to anyone who wasn't homosexually blinded by his new muscles.

The guy has always been considered to have a  suspect chin. 

This fall from grace was nothing compared to Fedor's. Fedor was a MUCH more accomplished fighter than Reem ever has been or ever will be. Fedor went from being unbeaten for a decade to losing 3 straight fights one to a guy who was a 185-205er. That was a much bigger fall for me. And before I get flamed I still think Fedor is one of the best to ever fight in MMA.

2/4/13 5:17 PM
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HexRei - 
Lord Nitemare - 
Triple_B - 

Being considered an all world striker and getting hit flush, repeatedly by someone as slow as Bigfoot

2/4/13 6:18 PM
Jaybrone
390 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fact remains that Reem has ben KO'd several times. While most of those guys are dangerous strikers they are no where near the devestating power that a guy like Bigfoot posses. If that freak hits you on the chin it is going to put you on queer street. Reem started slowing in the third and thats when Bigfoot started to touch that chin.

2/4/13 11:37 PM
HELWIG

" Overeem would prob be the first guy to stop Roy."

AA

2/4/13 11:44 PM
ramaham

Glovegate -

He had already been finished with strikes almost 10 times.  This wasn't a surprise to anyone who wasn't homosexually blinded by his new muscles.

Yep, he never had a chin in pride at 200 , definitely up there as one of the most overrated Phone Post
2/5/13 7:25 AM
Lord Nitemare

HELWIG - 

AA

Don't fool yourself, Roy would finish Reem.

2/6/13 8:58 AM
Lord Nitemare

Bump

2/6/13 9:43 AM
Gilgameshfighter

Reem served ! Bigfoot smashed the living shit outta him . Reem GOT hit with like10-12 POWER shots. Damn ..... Phone Post
2/6/13 12:30 PM

HELWIG -

AA

That was AA and the ref working together Phone Post
2/6/13 12:41 PM
Lord Nitemare

Gilgameshfighter -  Reem served ! Bigfoot smashed the living shit outta him . Reem GOT hit with like10-12 POWER shots. Damn ..... Phone Post

Boomity boom

2/6/13 1:10 PM
Jay-dog

Reem would still take the lunch money of all the haters on this thread in front of their families. Keep taking joy in others misfortunes though... should make for a great life. Phone Post
2/6/13 1:16 PM
Lord Nitemare

Jay-dog -  Reem would still take the lunch money of all the haters on this thread in front of their families. Keep taking joy in others misfortunes though... should make for a great life. Phone Post

Ok? 

2/6/13 1:21 PM
Spoonie Luv

That gif is so beautiful Phone Post
2/6/13 1:29 PM
Gilgameshfighter

For the record as a former fighter and current gym rat , I respect any combatant that steps into the ring , cage or on the mat BUT Knocked the FUCK OUT IS STILL KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT! Phone Post
2/6/13 1:31 PM
Motivated Penn
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Losing once, to Bigfoot Silva, is not a fall from grace.

I remember watching Werdum fighting Bigfoot and thinking they were perhaps cans, because I hadn't heard of them at that time. Now they are both top 5 ranked.

Overeem lost to a serious fighter. He came off a one year suspension fighting this guy.

Overeem is not "exposed", or "fallen from grace", he is still legit and can come back to kick ass.

There will still be a sense of "oh shiiiiet" when Overeem steps into the cage in his next fight!
2/6/13 1:40 PM
epwar
659 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I remember watching Werdum fighting Bigfoot and thinking they were perhaps cans, because I hadn't heard of them at that time. Now they are both top 5 ranked.

Never before has noob-ness been so clearly defined.
2/6/13 2:39 PM
Lord Nitemare

epwar - 

Never before has noob-ness been so clearly defined.

Indeed.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.