UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Muhammad Ali could be dead in the next few days

2/3/13 9:33 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Rhys91
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2272760/Boxing-legend-Muhammad-Ali-dead-days-warns-distraught-brother.html?ito=feeds-newsxml#axzz2JqXgHBBC

True legend, hope he pulls through :(
2/3/13 9:33 AM
bacon19
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That sucks.... Phone Post
2/3/13 9:39 AM
Res ispa loquitur
683 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Legends live forever.

2/3/13 9:40 AM
GarlicSauce
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Daily Mail = tabloid.
2/3/13 9:44 AM
Rhys91
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GarlicSauce - Daily Mail = tabloid.

Hoping this is a tabloid, lol :)
2/3/13 9:46 AM
Kostakio
469 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That sucks. How old is he? Phone Post
2/3/13 9:47 AM
UGCTT_JaseHxC

To be fair, any of us could be dead in the next few days.

Pulling for Ali though...he has suffered greatly in recent years though, death may be a welcomed relief.

2/3/13 9:49 AM
HexRei

GarlicSauce - Daily Mail = tabloid.

This.
2/3/13 9:52 AM
AlchemyIronworks

His quality of life has been real bad for a while, if its his time I think we should all just let him go and celebrate what he once was. Phone Post
2/3/13 9:54 AM
Brian J DSouza

Edited: 02/03/13 1:00 PM

The truth is, he was taken advantage of in his prime, and suffered greatly in his retirement. No one cared or did anything major to fix boxing until he became the symbol for everything that was wrong with the sport.

We can only hope similar reforms come to MMA instead of waiting to see who (else) ends up broke or brain damaged in 20 years.

2/3/13 9:59 AM
naughtiidawg liver kicked my SN
683 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sad stuff. The reality is he's getting at that point. Its expected. Sad sad day when it happens. Phone Post
2/3/13 10:18 AM
Stache
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'll believe it when it's official news. Ali always gets back up.
2/3/13 10:25 AM
Rhys91

Kostakio - That sucks. How old is he? Phone Post
71 Phone Post
2/3/13 10:41 AM
EvilMaster

:(
2/3/13 11:50 AM
grimer
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn, hope it isn't true. That said, I was watching Ali/Foreman the other day and it struck me that Ali was getting up there.
2/3/13 12:09 PM
bhealthy

at least boxing has an undisputed GOAT.

2/3/13 12:10 PM
bhealthy

...a hoid-free, trt-free, hgh-free GOAT with BALLS!
2/3/13 12:11 PM
Wisco Thai
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pulling for him and his family.  A true legend

2/3/13 12:16 PM
Jaybrone
429 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ali has been in rough shape health wise for a long time. It is really sad to see.

2/3/13 12:18 PM
Spidermonkey
115 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AlchemyIronworks -  His quality of life has been real bad for a while, if its his time I think we should all just let him go and celebrate what he once was. Phone Post

Well said. I don't want the man to die, but I don't want him to suffer either.

He has made his mark, and will be remembered forever as one of the greatest boxer/showman to ever live.
2/3/13 12:54 PM
The Mammoth
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

His fight against his afflictions has been far longer than his boxing career and he has also proven he is the GOAT in taking on and winning against shitty diseases.

He has still been showing up to public appearances and inspiring generations of people for years.

Even if he now decides to check out he has beaten the hell out of his opponent.

But as ever, to bet against Ali is foolish.

One more round Phone Post
2/3/13 1:10 PM
YVES JOCKSTRAP
137 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt Phone Post
2/3/13 1:21 PM
Brabo Ben
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hope he pulls through, sad to see the man that stood on top of the world in such a state. Ttt for the greatest Phone Post
2/3/13 1:23 PM
amandapottle
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

=(
2/3/13 2:31 PM
per
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I never really appreciated boxing and it is only in later years I have begun to understand what an amazing fighter and personality Ali was. He is truly a legend among legends. His persona and his career is like taken out of a Tarantino movie. His religious and political thinking is a bit off but you must give it to him, he stands up for what he believes even if his brain has him standing on trembling legs.

That being said, his amazing life has now been lived and there is probably not much left for him to experience at this point. Once your brain goes, you are good to go. He has made his mark and if the end of his conscious presence is near I am perfectly fine with it. We will know the legend of Muhammad Ali until our brains also go.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.