Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
xakx
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Greatest.
2/3/13 3:39 PM
colubrid1

I thought Ali was muslim. Now he wants Christian bible quotes from the new testamnet on his gravestone?

something seems off here unless he converted and i haven't heard about it.
2/3/13 4:24 PM
TDogg926
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hope this isn't true. Phone Post
2/3/13 4:26 PM
Kinkle

colubrid1 - I thought Ali was muslim. Now he wants Christian bible quotes from the new testamnet on his gravestone?

It says he wants MLK quotes what are you talking about?
2/3/13 5:10 PM
knuckleballs

bhealthy - at least boxing has an undisputed GOAT.

I am a huge Ali fan, but there is no denying Sugar Ray Robinson his GOAT title.
2/3/13 5:15 PM
Ice Cold Igors Right Hand

Really hope this isn't true but if it is at least he doesnt have to suffer anymore.

Boxing's GOAT. Phone Post
2/3/13 5:27 PM
Ghengiseanie

colubrid1 - I thought Ali was muslim. Now he wants Christian bible quotes from the new testamnet on his gravestone?

We believe in some of the bible. Phone Post
2/4/13 5:27 AM
GarlicSauce

colubrid1 - I thought Ali was muslim. Now he wants Christian bible quotes from the new testamnet on his gravestone?

Dude, the source is the Daily Mail. It's a tabloid and it's full of BS.
2/4/13 6:47 AM
Chappie
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pulling for Ali, but the GOAT title is definitely debateable. Phone Post
2/4/13 6:50 AM
RML
150 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Daily Mail is less a tabloid and more just an unchecked aggregate of news they pull from other sites and rewrite and re-source. Phone Post
2/4/13 6:51 AM
ken amtrack

New just in!! This thread should euthanize itself Phone Post
2/4/13 7:46 AM
fakezaga
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

His daughter posted a pic of him on twitter saying he is doing well and reports of his anticipated demise were exaggerated.

He was wearing a Ravens jersey watching the Superbowl, proving it was a recent pic.
2/4/13 8:23 AM
escudo
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The day this man dies I'm calling out of work (everyone there knows) I'm going over my grandfathers house and we will watch all his fights again and celebrate the life of a man who is a hero to my heroes.

He isn't the Greatest of all time boxer. He's the Greatest of all time person, and we all should all wish for even a fraction of his skill, courage and savage eloquence. He stood against what was wrong at a time when it was dangerous to be right and almost lost everything for it.

He was so much more thatn just a boxer, He's an Icon, a social critic and one of the people who transend their sport and their time to become legends. Muhammad will never die. He lives on in the spirit of anybody who saw him do what he did.

The best thing I can say about Ali is that if he never threw a punch in his life, He would still be one of my heroes.
2/4/13 8:49 AM
Poncey
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fakezaga - His daughter posted a pic of him on twitter saying he is doing well and reports of his anticipated demise were exaggerated.

He was wearing a Ravens jersey watching the Superbowl, proving it was a recent pic.
The pic;

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/boxing/article-2273108/Muhammad-Ali-latest-Picture-legend-watching-Super-Bowl-family-deny-death-reports.html Phone Post
2/4/13 9:21 AM
Vitor Me A New One
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The greatest of all time. Phone Post
2/4/13 10:07 AM
Phisher

Total bullshit.

"The wife of Muhammad Ali on Sunday countered British news reports that the boxing legend is near death by posting on Twitter a photo of The Champ in a Ravens jersey getting ready to watch the Super Bowl. Ali and his wife, Lonnie, were at home in Phoenix watching the game, said Lonnie Ali. "All I can tell you is that Muhammad is rooting for the Ravens and Muhammad was completely (taken) with Beyonce," Lonnie told USA TODAY Sports Sunday night. "His eyes and mouth were wide open, so he's fine.""

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/boxing/2013/02/03/muhammad-ali-refutes-british-reports-of-ill-health/1888845/

2/4/13 10:17 AM
Osbot

escudo - The day this man dies I'm calling out of work (everyone there knows) I'm going over my grandfathers house and we will watch all his fights again and celebrate the life of a man who is a hero to my heroes.

He isn't the Greatest of all time boxer. He's the Greatest of all time person, and we all should all wish for even a fraction of his skill, courage and savage eloquence. He stood against what was wrong at a time when it was dangerous to be right and almost lost everything for it.

He was so much more thatn just a boxer, He's an Icon, a social critic and one of the people who transend their sport and their time to become legends. Muhammad will never die. He lives on in the spirit of anybody who saw him do what he did.

The best thing I can say about Ali is that if he never threw a punch in his life, He would still be one of my heroes.

Tell that to Joe Frazier (greatest person of all time)...

Ali was a world class cunt. Who happened to refuse to go fight in Vietnam and he has been deified for it. One noble action doesn't make up for the shit he said and did to people like Frazier.
2/4/13 10:27 AM
JBASS
220 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Muhammad Ali - the Anderson Silva of boxing

2/4/13 10:31 AM
djones
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"and Muhammad was completely (taken) with Beyonce," Lonnie told USA TODAY Sports Sunday night. "His eyes and mouth were wide open, so he's fine."

LOL

2/5/13 1:44 AM
AceAtGSU
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Spidermonkey - 
AlchemyIronworks -  His quality of life has been real bad for a while, if its his time I think we should all just let him go and celebrate what he once was. Phone Post

Well said. I don't want the man to die, but I don't want him to suffer either.

He has made his mark, and will be remembered forever as one of the greatest boxer/showman to ever live.

2/5/13 1:57 AM
xXJayRobXx
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He's been one of my heroes since I was young. If it is his time to go I hope he feels no pain and goes peacefully. Phone Post
2/5/13 2:01 AM
heavyweightmma

Didn't his family recently deny reports of his failing health?
2/5/13 4:37 AM
Maksemous

http://www.digitalspy.com/celebrity/news/a455994/muhammad-ali-doing-fine-following-health-scare-reports-says-daughter.html

2/5/13 5:28 AM
rundymc

Long live the king!
2/5/13 7:48 AM
simonpe

Looks like he's still there somewhere Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.