2/16/13 7:34 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MMArijuana
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone else on PC? Phone Post
2/16/13 7:56 PM
Flexo
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I reccomend not buying it on an ipad, very annoying trying to build shit. Going to buy it on xbox soon. Phone Post
2/17/13 5:48 PM
Gracie killar
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Flexo -  I reccomend not buying it on an ipad, very annoying trying to build shit. Going to buy it on xbox soon. Phone Post

I can only imagine how infuriating it would be to play this game on a tablet really isn't set up for touch screen controls.
2/17/13 9:48 PM
maantren
91 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Xbox (and I assume PC) version is FANTASTIC for playing co-op with partners or kids. I've got two Xboxes and TVs set up in front of a couch, am building a house slash fortress with my girlfriend 1-2 nights per week. Highly recommended.
2/28/13 10:58 PM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN
689 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anybody up for some co-op? Hit up my xbox360 GT @TheLastDon337 Phone Post
3/2/13 3:56 AM
Mikusoraiden
190 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

King's Landing, Capital City from Game of Thrones:

The most amazing part is that there are around 3,000 unique individual buildings that are fully interior-decorated! Phone Post
3/2/13 11:33 AM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN
689 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh.......my.........what?......how?..... Phone Post
3/2/13 9:43 PM
Mikusoraiden
190 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Been posted on here before but I had to share it because its just that badass.

Westoroscraft.com is the group's site. I guess it was around a hundred people working on it for four months lol. They are doing (or have done) the entire continent...not sure how old this is. Phone Post
3/2/13 9:48 PM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN

That's some extraordinary stuff right there Phone Post
3/4/13 11:15 AM
DamirioN
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fun game but got old playing it solo.

Have it for pc and am down to play if anyone else wants to. Phone Post
3/4/13 12:04 PM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN

DamirioN - Fun game but got old playing it solo.

Have it for pc and am down to play if anyone else wants to. Phone Post
Same here. I got Xbox so I can't join your cause Phone Post
3/4/13 4:20 PM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN

FinestScotch -

What's the objective in this game?

Build whatever you want. Mine for minerals such as iron, coal, gold, diamonds, etc. Use these raw materials to create items such as armor, weapons, torches, home decor, etc. And once nightfall hits, you have to survive from creatures. Sounds silly, but super addictive. Phone Post
3/8/13 6:07 PM
rckallday
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mikusoraiden - King's Landing, Capital City from Game of Thrones:

The most amazing part is that there are around 3,000 unique individual buildings that are fully interior-decorated! Phone Post
Someone built a 1-1 scale version of the starship enterprise. Vids on youtube. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.